• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

I would like to bring up Pally.
She claimed 2 different townie roles, as I saw in the IRC. Ankha, and Rover.

She also PMed me this in IRC:
[09:51] <Pally> hey wittle beary
[09:57] <LittleBeary> hi
[09:57] <Pally> wassap
[10:04] <LittleBeary> stuff
[10:04] <Pally> whats your roleee
[10:09] <LittleBeary> Why do you want to know?
[10:12] <Pally> because i wanna know who i can truat
[10:12] <Pally> trust
[10:13] <LittleBeary> I don't want to reveal it.

Wasn't Purpl Ankha though? And the roles are supposed to all be different, if I remember correctly, so that confirms that the Ankha claim is fake, though we can't say for certain for Rover.

I would like to bring up Pally.
She claimed 2 different townie roles, as I saw in the IRC. Ankha, and Rover.

She also PMed me this in IRC:
[09:51] <Pally> hey wittle beary
[09:57] <LittleBeary> hi
[09:57] <Pally> wassap
[10:04] <LittleBeary> stuff
[10:04] <Pally> whats your roleee
[10:09] <LittleBeary> Why do you want to know?
[10:12] <Pally> because i wanna know who i can truat
[10:12] <Pally> trust
[10:13] <LittleBeary> I don't want to reveal it.

Um oath made up the ankha role claim to get my reaction.
Also I pmed you because you claimed green to me but then publicly claimed blue so.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've only claimed Rover to one person, Kuma.

Um oath made up the ankha role claim to get my reaction.
Also I pmed you because you claimed green to me but then publicly claimed blue so.

Aha. Can oath confirm this?
I claimed green because I was nervous, obviously. I am blue in truth though.

Wasn't Purpl Ankha though? And the roles are supposed to all be different, if I remember correctly, so that confirms that the Ankha claim is fake, though we can't say for certain for Rover.

This is a good point. Why ask around for rolls when you know people can and will lie to you? I'll tell you why: because if you can get someone naive to tell you the truth about their rolls Name (ex: Ankha) you can fake claim that roll as your own roll when you ask someone else. Sounds like a good way to scope people out doesn't it?

I'm going to say that Pally got purpl to say that he was Ankha and she claimed his roll to others to protect her own identity. Now that Ankha is dead, she is either Rover or an unknown roll. What's your defense, Pally?

The break is due to Oath talking about something he wants private.

Also I haven't been posting because
1) work which I mentioned already
2) we were voting for bells and I had no idea of what to input

We're on to voting for lynching now so I will obviously post more.

- - - Post Merge - - -

There is NO proof that I role claimed Ankha because I never did

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me also add the only time I role claimed was after the first lynch. And again that was to Kuma and the role was Rover so y'all can sit down now.

Last edited:
I had to remove it because it's against the rules (I think??) and I can't copy paste since the app won't allow me.

So if I'm getting banned, Id like to point out a few things.
Trundle having an outburst when I told him I thought he was mafia, as well as Trundle unwilling to help me write out the transcript between oath and myself.

Of course why would he help me if he could hide behind me being lynched?

Please read the rules everyone. Posting screenshots is not against the rules.

This is against the rules:
Posting after death. You may have one polite goodbye post, but it may not contain any potentially game-changing information.
Ruining the game by doing something like handing out your mafia's member list to the town.
Logging on to someone else's account to get their role or looking over someone's shoulder to get their role.
Posting screenshots of your inbox.
Posting or sharing any PM you receive from a host.
Getting yourself mod killed to help your team. Your non-majority-decided death may not be used as a bargaining chip.
Signing up more than once using smurf accounts.
Offering favours/items/bells outside of the game for a ingame information.
Sharing accounts with other players.
Posting a false role PM phrased/screenshotted as if you received it from the host. You can still fake roleclaim, but you cannot make it look like you are posting a PM you received from the host.

Posting a screenshot of an IRC PM is not against the rules. It's not different than copying a conversation with someone. What's against the rules is posting screenshots or copying your PMs from the host.

I don't see the flaws in Karla's post. I see a lot of bad moves done by you. You're trying to make it look like it's a bunch of flaws in Karla's argument, but to me, it looks like a bunch off crappy moves done by you, the self-proclaimed bad scum player.

Can you care to explain this?

[01:36] <Anonymous Name I Won't Reveal Unless They Tell Me I Can> Trundle claimed Ashtot as townie
[01:36] <Anonymous Name I Won't Reveal Unless They Tell Me I Can> In which he wasn't
[01:36] <~oath2order> What else has Trundle claimed to you?
[01:37] <Anonymous Name I Won't Reveal Unless They Tell Me I Can> So I can't necessarily believe that Trundle is Veteran or Bartender if he lied to me about Ashtot.
[01:37] <~oath2order> Bartender?
[01:37] <~oath2order> What?
[01:38] <~oath2order> Since when was he bartender?
[01:38] <Anonymous Name I Won't Reveal Unless They Tell Me I Can> I believe he claimed himself as bartender in #trent

Care to explain this bartender claim, Trundle? I thought you were the veteran.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welcome FoxWolf46!No more Horus praise da lord

Aww, thanks!

There seems to be a lot of crap against Trundle. I'm going to look over the thread for a while to see if I find anything suspicious in Trundle OR somebody else.

I had to remove it because it's against the rules (I think??) and I can't copy paste since the app won't allow me.

So if I'm getting banned, Id like to point out a few things.
Trundle having an outburst when I told him I thought he was mafia, as well as Trundle unwilling to help me write out the transcript between oath and myself.

Of course why would he help me if he could hide behind me being lynched?

I'm not sure if you're mafia, stupid, or just trying to bother me, but nothing you ever say makes sense. I obviously got mad at you because you repeatedly called me or anything I was saying stupid after I told you I think you're mafia. I didn't want to write out what you said because I don't trust you and you can just do it yourself. It's not my job nor do I think what you posted holds any kind of worth in what you're trying to get across. You're not even getting lynched. I was in the chatroom trying to help people on what to do after I get lynched presuming I flip blue. Obviously, if I was mafia, this wouldn't be beneficial for me or the mafia. I have gave my list of roles to two people who I fully trust, both of which still don't know whether or not I'm mafia. I have nothing to hide behind. There is nothing else to go off of, and even though the evidence you have on me is weak, I've defended all I could. If I die, I'll flip Veteran, and it'll help the town either way.

Trundle, you know very well that anything said in this game isn't meant to be taken as a personal attack. I don't understand why you're getting so frustrated.

Trundle, you know very well that anything said in this game isn't meant to be taken as a personal attack. I don't understand why you're getting so frustrated.

Here he said himself to me that the game shouldn't be taken personally.

Eh, sorry Trundle, but I'm going to have to side with Karla on this one (THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS DEM SALTY TEARS ARE GONE). There's wayyy too much evidence against you for me to ignore. Everything you say to try and protect yourself is only digging a deeper grave for you, and it's not very good evidence either. I shall be casting my vote for Trundle.

I'm gonna be busy the rest if the day, so I've gotta vote now. At first I didn't find Trundle all that suspicious, but as the discussion has went further, the evidence out forth is too compelling to not vote for Trundle. #YOLO

I'm not taking it personally, I'm just annoyed that you're trying to stop me from helping town in any way I can before I die. Nothing you say is ever backed up by anything and anything I say to you just flies over your head. You don't make sense. In Mafia 4, we were mason partners, and you accused me of being mafia. Like what the heck?

Eh, sorry Trundle, but I'm going to have to side with Karla on this one (THAT'S RIGHT FOLKS DEM SALTY TEARS ARE GONE). There's wayyy too much evidence against you for me to ignore. Everything you say to try and protect yourself is only digging a deeper grave for you, and it's not very good evidence either. I shall be casting my vote for Trundle.

Hah, defending myself is digging a deeper hole? How so? Give me one example in how it won't be aiding the town for after I die?

Back