• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

RIP Oath, FoxWolf and Kaiaa :( Goodbye Karla :)

Anyways, yeah, Truffle seems to know what s/he's doing, so I'll vote the bells to him~

Everyone dies eventually.
Live well.
Don't trust anyone, they'll con you out of everything you own.

Kaiaa
1992-2014

I'm fine with voting for truffle, but I'm interested to know how he plans on distributing the bells. He'll be back on later today.

Wow, I woke up/posted a lot earlier than I realized.
If he uses the 12/14 bells for the axe he'd had nine left to spend. I'm curious what the medicine does and I'd be willing to transfer him a bell to buy that as well. I could buy the backpack or the tricky pitfall seed and see what that does or anybody else since that's on the cheaper side. I'm assuming it'll allow you to hold an extra item in your inventory. If someone has already or does purchase any of them before we figure out who should buy and test what- speak up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone dies eventually.
Live well.
Don't trust anyone, they'll con you out of everything you own.

Kaiaa
1992-2014

Awh, RIP Kaiaa. You played extremely well in the game and was a great asset to the town. We appreciate it c':

Wow, I woke up/posted a lot earlier than I realized.
If he uses the 12/14 bells for the axe he'd had nine left to spend. I'm curious what the medicine does and I'd be willing to transfer him a bell to buy that as well. I could buy the backpack or the tricky pitfall seed and see what that does or anybody else since that's on the cheaper side. I'm assuming it'll allow you to hold an extra item in your inventory. If someone has already or does purchase any of them before we figure out who should buy and test what- speak up.

Since I'll only need 12, I plan on giving away the extra nine bells. My first two wills were set to people who are now dead, so I can only change my will one more time. I don't want to risk having any bells up in the air if/when I died. I'm sure that I will be targeted tonight, so if I'll be telling someone that I completely trust who I use the axe on tonight. This will eliminate confusion as to who I target, since I can't post the name here in the thread or the mafia doctor (assuming they have one) will protect the person I use the item on. If anyone has suggestions on who to use it on, PM me. I won't be making a decision however until late night four. How this lynch plays out will definitely impact the decision greatly. I don't want to get too far ahead when we also need to focus on the lynch.

I'm not sure if you run the belltreeconfessions, or who does. That doesn't change the fact that this anonymous "confession" is probably just BS. VillageDweller, I'm not sure if you're just posting this to sound like you're pro-town, or if you actually think this is legit. On the off chance that this is legit I also advise they tell someone they can trust or PM me/other leaders, but I really think this is fake.

I'm not sure if you run the belltreeconfessions, or who does. That doesn't change the fact that this anonymous "confession" is probably just BS. VillageDweller, I'm not sure if you're just posting this to sound like you're pro-town, or if you actually think this is legit. On the off chance that this is legit I also advise they tell someone they can trust or PM me/other leaders, but I really think this is fake.

lol i don't care enough about TBT to run a confession blog about it. i was just browsing it
i posted it on the chance that it is legit thank you very much. i don't care how pro-town i sound or not i was speaking my mind about that thing i found, that they should PM someone they trust if they haven't done so yet.

Truffle, and this is admin Jeremy not mafia-player Jeremy, but this person likely knows because they died and someone else told them. No one should encourage cheating on either side because that defeats the purpose of playing the game in the first place.

Truffle, and this is admin Jeremy not mafia-player Jeremy, but this person likely knows because they died and someone else told them. No one should encourage cheating on either side because that defeats the purpose of playing the game in the first place.

Yeah, I understand that it could also be a dead player. Either way this person is trying to stir up trouble. If this isn't BS and it's someone alive and playing the game I suggest they tell someone they trust. If they're dead, stay out of it.

It's ok, just wanting fn to stopgap sling me. Thanks though.

I will stop, if you improve your post quality. You've done next to nothing contributive this game. Your posts have very little helpful information, so cut down on that spam.

And, now, I'd like to bring 1 more person up: Puppy.

Puppy has only made 8 posts.
right now im leaning towards fireninja1. his name has been brought up numerous times and he hasn't said a word. i believe he's been online, too? though he does have time i guess. but it seems like it would be in his best interest to reply as soon as possible before people have it further set in their minds to lynch him.
Uh huh. Yeah. The boldfaced is information that was not needed in the post, and that was his main reason. I was not online at the time iirc. The second boldfaced part is just simple mafia logic that nobody needs to hear.
im sticking with what i had planned earlier, because although fn1 posted, he hardly said anything for himself and even agreed with some of the reasons people were picking him??? i'm not sure what that was about.
I see this as a post for someone to just pick up on this quote, agree, and push on with the lynch. And you put no opinion in that post except for the last sentence, which just tells me you just want me dead. Why? Because in the last post, you pretty much said you wanted be dead because others wanted me dead! And that means you've done absolutely nothing for town in this post.
beary you reallyare distracting still. you say you're getting better but i don't see it.
you still overreact and i'm beginning to wonder if its because you actually have some reason to???
it really stands out is just what i mean
you might want to fix it instead of just saying you have a temper
Everyone knows this. We get it, others are calling her a distraction, and you're hopping on that wagon too. If anyone else did it they'd be dead by now (no offense beary, I'm just going off your past game history). And actually, it's really nothing more than an observation followed by some pointless advice that doesn't matter.
hi,
i've never exactly played anything like this before, and tbh i've been a bit overwhelmed
i have been keeping up, though, and i will say what i think right now:
thank you Kaiaa and Gallows for testing the items for us!
though it is really disappointing that the pass isn't incredibly helpful /;

i'm not too sure about the Trundle stuff, but Karla's post seems convincing (im guessing that's nothing new)
A common tactic for mafia is to attempt to compensate for their inability to contribute is to use their newbie status, so that town can just dismiss them and move on. The rest of the post does nothing for town.
the way Trundle is acting seems martyr-ish to me. like, to the point where it's kind of overselling it?
though there is no way of knowing if he is genuine or not right now unless he is lynched so that's whatever

this new focus on Cory i am surprised about. i can see why he is being suspected from what everyone has said; but right now i'm trying to figure out if the evidence against Trundle or Cory is stronger, and right now it seems like the case against Trundle is stronger. There is still time for something to happen so i'm holding my vote off a bit longer
Trundle flipped town, Cory flipped scum, and you agreed with Karla's case, and Karla flipped scum. Hm...that's a bit odd.
with new evidence out since the last time i posted, i went ahead and put my vote in for Cory because it's really hard to argue with (and coincidentally, he stopped arguing)
According to the voting thread, you were one of the last to vote Cory. At that point, attempting to save Cory was futile, pointless, whatever. Voting for someone who flipped scum does not confirm one as being town.

I will stop, if you improve your post quality. You've done next to nothing contributive this game. Your posts have very little helpful information, so cut down on that spam.

And, now, I'd like to bring 1 more person up: Puppy.

Puppy has only made 8 posts.
Uh huh. Yeah. The boldfaced is information that was not needed in the post, and that was his main reason. I was not online at the time iirc. The second boldfaced part is just simple mafia logic that nobody needs to hear. I see this as a post for someone to just pick up on this quote, agree, and push on with the lynch. And you put no opinion in that post except for the last sentence, which just tells me you just want me dead. Why? Because in the last post, you pretty much said you wanted be dead because others wanted me dead! And that means you've done absolutely nothing for town in this post.Everyone knows this. We get it, others are calling her a distraction, and you're hopping on that wagon too. If anyone else did it they'd be dead by now (no offense beary, I'm just going off your past game history). And actually, it's really nothing more than an observation followed by some pointless advice that doesn't matter.A common tactic for mafia is to attempt to compensate for their inability to contribute is to use their newbie status, so that town can just dismiss them and move on. The rest of the post does nothing for town.
Trundle flipped town, Cory flipped scum, and you agreed with Karla's case, and Karla flipped scum. Hm...that's a bit odd.
According to the voting thread, you were one of the last to vote Cory. At that point, attempting to save Cory was futile, pointless, whatever. Voting for someone who flipped scum does not confirm one as being town.

*bows*
You are superior. In all seriousness, this is very convincing, so great work FireNinja.

i understand things now sorry for bringing up the confession

if it was a dead person or non-player you're lame. xo
even covering up being told mafia with red rolechecks is LAMER soznotsoz

FireNinja: o that's quite interesting
another player I have been talking with have been worried about puppy being mafia for a while too so yeah ties in.

Guys, I can confirm that Puppy is a townie. We don't want to waste a lunch on him, trust me. I'll have proof shown later when I'm at home and not on my phone.

@VillageDweller - It's fine. Sorry if I rubbed off as accusing you. I really don't think it's useful, but on the off chance that it was legit, it was a good thing to post. Thanks. =)

Back