• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

@VillageDweller - It's fine. Sorry if I rubbed off as accusing you. I really don't think it's useful, but on the off chance that it was legit, it was a good thing to post. Thanks. =)

it kinda did (to me) but thank you for apologising omg you didn't have to do that :)
it probably wasn't and in hindsight it is a lame excuse which looks like a dead person has said it lol but i wanted to share just in case

- - - Post Merge - - -

and i look forward to why puppy is confirmed townie o:

No, it's because I found his posting pattern to be suspicious.

Well you said because he was suspicious of trundle, but I don't think that says much because a lot of people were. In fact, oath was convincing a lot of us in PM to vote for him until he changed his mind.

(I apologize for my kind of inactive behavior, I'll try to post more often)

FireNinja it seems like your pattern on really pro-town and really quiet truly reached its peak in this game. Most of your "big" posts just point out who soso's post was not needed; we really don't need a guide to point out almost every post like that.

So, we are all leaning against FN1 now, eh?
It's later in tehe game and tbh this is what I expected from you, FireNinja.
You are always mosly inactive during the starting point f the game but later you start being more active.
I still need to check to make sure, but most of the time you are just like this and I don't know what to think.

As for puppy, she/he does indeed seem to bandwagon a lot. Basically says the same things everyone else is saying. Howeve, they are a new player.

So, we are all leaning against FN1 now, eh?
It's later in tehe game and tbh this is what I expected from you, FireNinja.
You are always mosly inactive during the starting point f the game but later you start being more active.
I still need to check to make sure, but most of the time you are just like this and I don't know what to think.

As for puppy, she/he does indeed seem to bandwagon a lot. Basically says the same things everyone else is saying. Howeve, they are a new player.

Are. You. Blind.
FN has been contributing better then YOU have at least. All you have been doing is pointing fingers, bandwagoning, and taunting people because of their playstyle.
You completely ignore all of the evidence that has been shoved in your face.

Are. You. Blind.
FN has been contributing better then YOU have at least. All you have been doing is pointing fingers, bandwagoning, and taunting people because of their playstyle.
You completely ignore all of the evidence that has been shoved in your face.
I've been doing the best I can. Real life has caught up with me and I am trying to follow up as fast as possible. I did not know all this would arise, if I did I would have never have signed up. And, who are you to be talking?I really am trying my best. Taunting? Really?

why does oath always roleclaim as one-shot vig? He just said he himself was scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

WAIT, I took that wrong.
Does that mean you are the DT if you confirmed scum?

Sure, I was at school too! What made you unable to post too! I. Certainly could.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Beary, no one is accusing u of being mafia. You are just a distraction IMO.

Youve hardened up bcuz I got onto you. I kniw my opinion doednt matter. Play if yiu want to. You need to stop getting upsrt whenever someobe questiobs you.

None of your posts contribute. AT ALL.

FireNinja1 that's a very convincing post about puppy. It definitely makes me more suspicious of him/her. But I do wonder is this only because he/she called you out?

Nonetheless I'm curious as to what evidence Truffle has to prove that puppy is a townie.

----------------

I'd like to bring up KuMAFIA Kuma.

In the last two games of mafia Kuma was killed by the mafiaso on Night 4 and is generally a typical suspect. Yet this game has been oddly quiet about Kuma. Perhaps the people who would normally call out Kuma are apart of Mafia as well?

I also find it weird how Kuma role claimed before the game even started. Why? Panic? We know that mafia has a list of safe role claims, maybe she wanted to use her claim as quickly as possible.

I was flooded with homework after Gallows' lynch, if anyone is wondering about my inactivity. By the way, I think I missed the bell vote majority, but I was at school and came home late due to a meeting.

Along with puppy, who else do we have up for the lynch? As usual, I would like several options up. I'd also like to mention some people that we should keep an eye out for, not exactly lynch candids by the way.

Laurina - An inactive behavior similar to Red Revolution. Usually makes large posts. Claimed inactive, she could use an inspection.

Prin - Biased behavior. Either she's scum or she needs to improve. This behavior does not help Town at all, it just drives people to insanity. This has happened with Cory and Beary, I find it strange how Prin has the same feelings as Cory about Beary. Reminder, Cory was scum.

Kuma - Kind of unbelievable gameplay. How could she miss the fact that Townies, no, ALL ROLE names are unique? Either she isn't Townie or she's just inactive.

I was flooded with homework after Gallows' lynch, if anyone is wondering about my inactivity. By the way, I think I missed the bell vote majority, but I was at school and came home late due to a meeting.

Along with puppy, who else do we have up for the lynch? As usual, I would like several options up. I'd also like to mention some people that we should keep an eye out for, not exactly lynch candids by the way.

Laurina - An inactive behavior similar to Red Revolution. Usually makes large posts. Claimed inactive, she could use an inspection.

Prin - Biased behavior. Either she's scum or she needs to improve. This behavior does not help Town at all, it just drives people to insanity. This has happened with Cory and Beary, I find it strange how Prin has the same feelings as Cory about Beary. Reminder, Cory was scum.

Kuma - Kind of unbelievable gameplay. How could she miss the fact that Townies, no, ALL ROLE names are unique? Either she isn't Townie or she's just inactive.

So far (unless I missed one) -

Noodle, puppy, Prin, Kuma, Laurina

None of your posts contribute. AT ALL.

currently, I'm deciding on voting for Prin. She has irrational arguments towards players whom I find are generally innocent.

Sorry Prin, but I'm going to have to agree with Beary on this. I know you've been working on Mini Mafia V, but that doesn't excuse you from contributing atleast a little. :x

There's a few people that I'd like to point out: Kuma. You're being your usual quiet, sliding along the crowd self. You've only posted a handful of times, none of which have been extremely useful. + it's annoying when, unless we use a detective! it's always so hard to clear you of suspicion because we haven't seen anything from you. Dolby. Not much about you, just kind of odd how Oath died after calling your name out. Also thought it was funny how you magically appeared from the shadows right after the incident with Prof Gallows, and faded away again. We also can't forget about Lithia or Kit. I don't really have much thought about either of them, but Kits kind of disappeared all of a sudden after gaining the most posts in shortest time frame in the history of Mafia. (That may or may not be an exaggeration lel). I have more evidence for a certain someone that I will make a post about later. Unless someone else beats me to it :)

Finally, what's the point of trying to keep this secret anymore? The people I want to keep my role hidden from the most already knows it, so I'll go ahead and claim K.K. Slider. (Jack of all trades)

hi sorry i havent said anything. im very tired so ill post more later

puppy: i talk to her and i believe shes town. she hasn't said anything scummy to me and i believe shes just a newbie. i was a bit unsure about her earlier but if truffle said shes confirmed town bc of their DT person thing then yeah.

idk too much about the others though.

I didn't even think of that but he only said to kill me! Funny thing was I was pretty much idle until I pinged because my name was spoken, Jer is always idle but it doesn't mean he can't read

ooh this is interesting. so you were both idle but gallows only bothers to mention you?? so why wouldnt he mention jer

Derpitydo~

Here's the evidence post that I mentioned earlier that I was going to make. So anyways, hi Jeremy. I'll just remind everyone that Oath was suspicious of Jeremy.
My third scum suspicion as of now is Jeremy. Jer and I have talked about KP. He seems very confused by how mafia sends in their kills with the Gallows thing, since "you can't send in all the kills". While it's not entirely scummy, it does look to me like he's a new scum player that doesn't know how to send kills. He also simply hid behind Tom's "wall of salt" when he was accused of scum day one. Not dropping any hints. Just saying "you do this every game". Well, salt happens every game, regardless of your role, Jer.

So I received a peculiar PM from Jeremy today:
Jeremy said:
Hello. I know you're jack. Don't tell anyone, but I'm vig. I was blocked last night so I could die next. Although, that wasn't true for your case. It may have been a pitfall and/or random shot.

At first, I was wary of him, simply because having someone randomly PM you their role without any prior discussion is odd, but after a conversation with someone via PM, is when I began to realize how scummy he looked. I won't reveal what their role is, but Beary and Lynn both claimed to have been roleblocked, and I'm inclined to believe them, because they both talked about it for a while in Chatzy. They were pretty mad~ It's highly unlikely that there's three roleblockers on the mafia team, so that's a huge red flag right there. I was roleblocked night 2, which obviously means as early as day 2, mafia knew who I was. I'm beginning to wonder if Jeremy is that roleblocker~

Here's the evidence post that I mentioned earlier that I was going to make. So anyways, hi Jeremy. I'll just remind everyone that Oath was suspicious of Jeremy.

At first, I was wary of him, simply because having someone randomly PM you their role without any prior discussion is odd, but after a conversation with someone via PM, is when I began to realize how scummy he looked. I won't reveal what their role is, but Beary and Lynn both claimed to have been roleblocked, and I'm inclined to believe them, because they both talked about it for a while in Chatzy. They were pretty mad~ It's highly unlikely that there's three roleblockers on the mafia team, so that's a huge red flag right there. I was roleblocked night 2, which obviously means as early as day 2, mafia knew who I was. I'm beginning to wonder if Jeremy is that roleblocker~

That would make sense, as I claimed to Karla, and he could have passed on the info.
Time to do a Kayla.
Hi Scum :3

I was also informed that Jer targeted both me and Kaiaa, who died.

Oath was not suspicious of me for legitimate reasons. He was testing me that night because he was still unsure. But he was my only living ally then. Go ahead and read what he said and tell me how that means anything because it doesn't make sense to me.

Oath was not suspicious of me for legitimate reasons. He was testing me that night because he was still unsure. But he was my only living ally then. Go ahead and read what he said and tell me how that means anything because it doesn't make sense to me.

I was just pointing out, that wasn't the main part of my case. Did you even read all of it?

Yes, I PMed you about the other part. You were confirmed town and my last ally died, so why wouldn't I find new allies in confirmed town? The only time I've tried to block someone is with a pitfall and the description of them is that they have a random chance of working (not guaranteed).

Back