• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

Why would I target Lynn? I don't even know her role.
And in what alignment does this post seem to incline too...?
My joke-post against Tom isn't proof of anything.
The first post I quoted does.
I've never been up for lynch in the previous games I played.
I said called out, not up for lynch. You have been mentioned many times in Mini Mafia 4 for somewhat suspicious activity.
This game Tom named far more than 3 names, so I don't see why you should make a difference in posting quality.

Also i find it interesting that Kit completely ignores the cases of puppy and Jeremy even though they're the most sufficient ones. Probably something to keep in mind when Jeremy flips.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Damn it. Truffle posted faster than me :[ Yes Lunatic should be trusted because she shot KarlaKGB.

Like I said, my feud with Tom was a joke and I wouldn't hold a grudge against him for killing me in MVI. That's obvious from the fictional story I posted.

All the evidence against Jeremy is very convincing.
I'm voting for him. I really don't see the point in saying why I am, as all the evidence is on other posts. :rolleyes:

Thanks to everyone who voted for me! I'll have nine bells left after I purchase the axe. Can we agree that Lunatic can be trusted? Lunatic expressed interest being an item tester - perhaps for the medicine or backpack. I'll wait to hear what she would like to test, and we can go from there to see how many bells we have left. Maybe with the leftover bells we could give them to someone who wants to test the new pitfall.

I had enough bells to buy the backpack. Unfortunately, it's effect isn't really much help... It just expands your inventory slots by 2.

I think the medicine could maybe act as a doctor save? Or for veterans, restore their amount of hits they could take? o:

If you really think I'm scum then block me and have Lunatic inspect me. Or at least shoot me so my vig shot isn't wasted. I don't care if I die after I use my role.

If you really think I'm scum then block me and have Lunatic inspect me. Or at least shoot me so my vig shot isn't wasted. I don't care if I die after I use my role.

There are two roleblockers that can block the Doctors. There are 2KP as well. Lunatic may die tonight if that's the case + someone else, if the doctors get roleblocked again.

So I'm bad now because I post less? What do you guys want from me :p.

It's just that you've kind of went from extremes. You posted so much in the beginning and now you're super quiet :x

If you're truly the vig, it would be unnecessary to block you with a pitfall... All we'd need to do is simply inspect you.

It's just that you've kind of went from extremes. You posted so much in the beginning and now you're super quiet :x

If you're truly the vig, it would be unnecessary to block you with a pitfall... All we'd need to do is simply inspect you.
Then inspect me and I'll shoot whoever you want at the same time as well.

This is getting ridiculous

It seems as soon as someone makes a big post with SOME points everyone jumps on board. Not even questioning the evidence once. It's really easy to fake evidence against someone.

Ex. Oath claiming I claimed as Ankha when that didn't even happen?

Anyway, I feel like you guys really need to sit down and analyze everyone and everything that's going on here.

I'm going to start with Lunatic.
Lunatic said:
There's a few people that I'd like to point out: Kuma. You're being your usual quiet, sliding along the crowd self. You've only posted a handful of times, none of which have been extremely useful. + it's annoying when, unless we use a detective!
Lunatic said:
Finally, what's the point of trying to keep this secret anymore? The people I want to keep my role hidden from the most already knows it, so I'll go ahead and claim K.K. Slider. (Jack of all trades)
If you're the Jack...why don't you inspect Kuma? Have you used any bit of your role to contribute to town?

Now onto everyone questioning Jeremy.

Kaiaa said:
I didn't even think of that but he only said to kill me! Funny thing was I was pretty much idle until I pinged because my name was spoken, Jer is always idle but it doesn't mean he can't read
That's some pretty solid evidence against Jeremy here. What was Jeremy's response?

-snip-

Alright so Lunatic claims to have more evidence against Jer, let's see what that is.

Lunatic said:
I'll just remind everyone that Oath was suspicious of Jeremy.
My third scum suspicion as of now is Jeremy. Jer and I have talked about KP. He seems very confused by how mafia sends in their kills with the Gallows thing, since "you can't send in all the kills". While it's not entirely scummy, it does look to me like he's a new scum player that doesn't know how to send kills. He also simply hid behind Tom's "wall of salt" when he was accused of scum day one. Not dropping any hints. Just saying "you do this every game". Well, salt happens every game, regardless of your role, Jer.
I don't understand this. How does Jer not understanding how KP works make him [red]scum[/red]?
Oath and I were having a discussion in the irc on why [red]Gallows[/red] was sending in all the kills and Jubs denied him. This seemed odd to Oath because he claimed that normally Jubs allows kills sent through one person. So it looks like to me here that again Oath has been trying to manipulate fake evidence.

Also how did he hide behind Tom's wall of salt? If I remember correctly, Jeremy posted this story about being stabbed in the back which was clearly to be taken as a joke.

Lunatic said:
So I received a peculiar PM from Jeremy today:
Quote=Jeremy]
Hello. I know you're jack. Don't tell anyone, but I'm vig. I was blocked last night so I could die next. Although, that wasn't true for your case. It may have been a pitfall and/or random shot.
At first, I was wary of him, simply because having someone randomly PM you their role without any prior discussion is odd, but after a conversation with someone via PM, is when I began to realize how scummy he looked. I won't reveal what their role is, but Beary and Lynn both claimed to have been roleblocked, and I'm inclined to believe them, because they both talked about it for a while in Chatzy. They were pretty mad~ It's highly unlikely that there's three roleblockers on the mafia team, so that's a huge red flag right there. I was roleblocked night 2, which obviously means as early as day 2, mafia knew who I was. I'm beginning to wonder if Jeremy is that roleblocker~[/quote]
Very interesting. However, it is possible that there's three roleblockers. Isn't the possibility of a mafia doctor floating around as well? This is Jubs we're talking about. So I'd like to mark this an "okay" evidence but nothing that compelling.

lynn said:
I was also informed that Jer targeted both me and Kaiaa, who died.
Um okay? Could we get a little more information please? Due to the actions of various members manipulating the truth (Trundle, Ashtot, Oath, etc) I have a hard time believing this. Informed by what? What role are you trying to confirm here? I think allowing the role name out should be okay since Mafia won't know who the role belongs to.

Truffle said:
I've been talking to Jeremy on IRC as well, and he made a few slips which leads me highly believe he is mafia. I will be voting for a lynch on Jeremy as soon as Jubs opens up votes.

[20:19] <Truffle> Oath screwed Lunatic by accidentally telling Gallows I think that she was the Jack
[20:20] <Jer> why didnt they kill or block her anyway
[20:21] <Truffle> Lol ikr

Somehow Jeremy knew that Lunatic wasn't blocked last night....
This looks like a legitimate question anyone would ask. If Mafia knows someone role wouldn't they kill or block them?
I think you're looking too much into the word block from Jeremy's part.

Truffle said:
[20:25] <Jer> i asked *INSERT NAME* if they would protect me but they either ignored me or didnt see they got a pm lol
[20:26] <Truffle> lol
[20:26] <Jer> wait did you even know they are a dr
So, Jeremy knows at least one of the doctors. I know this doctor didn't roleclaim to Jer either.

How can you be so sure that this doctor didn't roleclaim to Jer? Why would this doctor be so trusting of you anyway to release that information? What evidence do you have that proved your for town to make someone trust you that much?
This sounds just like Oath being "in contact" with a bunch of blues.

Truffle said:
[20:27] <Truffle> Almost everyone I've talked to this game has died
[20:28] <Truffle> Karen, Trundle, and Oath
[20:28] <Jer> i mostly talked to trundle and oath
[20:28] <Truffle> Yeah, Karen told me that Lunatic was the Jack day one
[20:29] <Jer> lol
[20:29] <Jer> oath told me the night before last or something
[20:29] <Truffle> Her big mouth probably killed Karen
[20:29] <Jer> how are you going to split up your bells (if at all) btw
[20:29] <Jer> actually i think oath told gallows

Oops!! Oath did tell Gallows, not you. But you found out Lunatic was the Jack when Gallows shared the information with you.

Actually, since no one can confirm or deny who else Oath told I'd like to bring up a list Oath gave to me.
oath2order said:
Since I won't say it in the main thread because I don't want people to know, I've been in contact with Gallows, Kaiaa, Kuma, Beary, Lunatic, Kit, Minties before her death, Farobi, Cory and I'm trying to start up something with Karla
I have a screenshot of this quote if someone needs it.

Funny how NEITHER Truffle OR Jeremy are in this list. So how did you guys find out about Lunatic? Truffle says Karen, but she's not in this list either...Unless Lunatic roleclaimed to Karen? Did you Lunatic?

And Jeremy how did you find out?

Truffle said:
[20:42] <Jer> oh i forgot medicine but thats really expensive. im assuming it?s a protect, but we already have 2 doctors and a jack so it?s not needed
[20:42] <Jer> bah i gotta go to the store now. didnt realize it was almost 9. bbiab
[20:42] <Truffle> Haha alright. xD

So you know there are two doctors, huh?
Isn't their generally two doctors?

[22:06 said:
<Truffle> Who do you think is scum right now? Jw
[22:06] <Jer> dolby was #1 on oath?s list so maybe
[22:06] <Jer> and maybe Laurina
Of course you would suspect Laurina. After all, she did just post about you, right?
Why was dolby on oath's list?
And a lot of people have been wondering about Laurina.

Truffle said:
He's claiming he's a one-shot vig who tried shooting Dolby (on fricking night three) but got role blocked. Reality check please. Make out of this what you will.

???????????????????????????????????

TLDR As much as I want to vote for Jeremy because of everyone's big posts with mediocre evidence. I'll only be voting for Jeremy if he doesn't sufficiently answer two questions which could be considered as ACTUAL evidence.

1) What happened in the irc? Kaiaa was idle too. Did Gallows and Jubs know you were gone or something? WERE you gone or something?

2) How did you know about Lunatic?

Pally, I think it's really easy to defend fellow scum as well. I already suspected you day two to be mafia, seeing as you three of the four people who died that first night had you on their list. I just want to say right now that if/when Jeremy shows red, you're going to become a major target for the next lynch.

I'm going to start with Lunatic.

If you're the Jack...why don't you inspect Kuma? Have you used any bit of your role to contribute to town?

Did it sink in to your brain that Lunatic couldn't inspect Kuma because she has been getting roleblocked? Lunatic is also the one who shot Karla last night...

This looks like a legitimate question anyone would ask. If Mafia knows someone role wouldn't they kill or block them?
I think you're looking too much into the word block from Jeremy's part.

The mafia can only block so many people per night. With Lunatic not posting as much in the thread they may have felt she wasn't as much of a threat to them as other players.

How can you be so sure that this doctor didn't roleclaim to Jer? Why would this doctor be so trusting of you anyway to release that information? What evidence do you have that proved your for town to make someone trust you that much?
This sounds just like Oath being "in contact" with a bunch of blues.

I have talked to this doctor, and they have informed me that they did not tell Jeremy their role. They can trust me because of our mutual contact with Oath and Lunatic. Along with all of us working together to flush out Cory as scum, they had more than enough reason to trust me. Even Jeremy told me that I seem to be the last leader left alive who everyone can trust in the game.

Actually, since no one can confirm or deny who else Oath told I'd like to bring up a list Oath gave to me.

I have a screenshot of this quote if someone needs it.

Funny how NEITHER Truffle OR Jeremy are in this list. So how did you guys find out about Lunatic? Truffle says Karen, but she's not in this list either...Unless Lunatic roleclaimed to Karen? Did you Lunatic?

Karen informed me that Lunatic and herself had roleclaimed to each other day one. You can wait for her to confirm it, but I'm just going to tell you right now that this is what happened.

Isn't their generally two doctors?

You can't just assume anything in mafia is going to be like the other games. Jeremy was very straightforward, direct, and sure of himself when he said that there were two doctors.

Why was dolby on oath's list?
And a lot of people have been wondering about Laurina.

You'll have to look back at oath's posts, it's somewhere around here. The fact that multiple people have suspected kauri a just means she would be even easier for Jeremy to throw under the bus. Jeremy is going to want Laurina dead if she posts something that puts his name out there.

Before I reply to your questions, I will admit I wasn't aware of half the stuff going on when I made my post against Jeremy. After hearing his explanations of things, it changed my mind some. It doesn't clear him of suspicion, but I don't think he's the best candidate for lynching now.

If you're the Jack...why don't you inspect Kuma?

I could suppose I could inspect Kuma if I really wanted to, and as you've seen, I'm willing to inspect Jeremy instead of lynching him. :)

Have you used any bit of your role to contribute to town?

I used my shot on Karla.

Actually, yes I did.

Thanks for clarifying Lunatic! :)
Yeah maybe an inspect would be better in this situation.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oops didn't see your post Truffle. I'm not defending Jeremy, and it feels like the only reason for me to be the next target is because I questioned evidence. Isn't that the point of the game? I'm just trying to break any bandwagoning going on. Also like I said I'll vote for him only if he doesn't answer the questions.
(Which he hasn't done yet)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I'm glad you brought up the list thing, Id like to bring up a suspected who has repeatedly found themselves on a list of three dead townies. I'll get to that later today.

Thanks for clarifying Lunatic! :)
Yeah maybe an inspect would be better in this situation.

Why are you pushing for an inspect on Jeremy? Three situations could happen.

1) Lunatic gets roleblocked. Fail.

2) Lunatic gets through, but is killed my mafia. Fail.

3) Lunatic gets through, isn't roleblocked, but is framed by a mafia framer as scum. And if he is scum can't the mafia framer make him look like a townie? Fail either way.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I meant that Jermey is framed.

I'm not pushing. Lunatic suggested it..
I suggested inspecting Kuma because she brought it up.

I havn't been posting much because I got sick, I know that some of you will probably call me out on this as a perfect excuse to post but I couldn't even stand up or eat anything since the day before yesterday, felt way better after I got up today

Guys, I can confirm that Puppy is a townie. We don't want to waste a lunch on him, trust me. I'll have proof shown later when I'm at home and not on my phone.
I've read through the thread, but you havn't said how puppy is a confirmed townie, how is s/he confirmed?

I'll gather the quotes later but I believe it was Tom, Oath and Trundle all called out fire ninja. And now all three are dead.
I'm still suspicious of Jeremy because he has yet to answer my questions, but I don't think we should limit ourselves to one suspect today.

I'd also like lynn to come forward and respond as well.

I will dig through my IRC logs when I get home tonight and hopefully prove to you what I said. I can so look at the logs from when Jubs slipped, but I will have to edit out unrelated mod discussions.

Back