• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing; The Sequel (Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No more signup changes will be accepted after an hour from this post. FoxWolf is not in unless he returns with a proper post.

So is Day basically Lynch, Bid, Shop, and Vote for Bells? I don't want to screw up this game, especially with the new mechanics.

If there are any bells or items to be distributed outside of wills, then Bid and Vote for Bells when the Day starts. After voting for Bells is done, hopefully within a short amount of time but a max of 24 hours, regular lynching will begin.

Shopping is done through PM to me.

I may change how the bell voting and auction works on the third Day if it proves to be a mess on the second. (there won't be any funny business on the first)

Last edited:
If there are any bells or items to be distributed outside of wills, then Bid and Vote for Bells when the Day starts. After voting for Bells is done, hopefully within a short amount of time but a max of 24 hours, regular lynching will begin.

Shopping is done through PM to me.

I may change how the bidding and auction works on the third Day if it proves to be a mess on the second. (there won't be any funny business on the first)

Oh, alright, thanks for answering! I assumed the new mechanics would happen in an order, or it would be all messy.

Looks like signups are nearly over.

Do you have an estimated time as to when the game starts, other than a vague "late?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back