• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing; The Sequel (Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm stepping down from this game, I have to concentrate in my last 3 months of uni. Sorry! Next game.

I'm secretly (or not so secretly now) that a scummy player only knows half of scum, like in IRC Mafia when there are teams of 2.

At this time, I've only received 6 WOTC votes, with the vote split a bit between them. So if you are intending to send in a vote, don't forget to do so! As it stands right now, I would probably not WOTC anyone.

When does the game start? oUo

Soon! See the top of the thread.

How can we advertise this without going against the forum rules I want more people

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh it's 31 people never mind that's decent

If the game starts tomorrow, don't expect crazy activeness from me, since my birthday is tomorrow.

Speaking of activeness, please remember to contribute, and not be an inactive. It seems to be getting better (MMIV, where there were lynches within 10 min), so let's keep it that way.

Last edited:
If the game starts tomorrow, don't expect crazy activeness from me, since my birthday is tomorrow.

Speaking of activeness, please remember to contribute, and not be an inactive. It seems to be getting better (MMIV, where there were lynches within 10 min), so let's keep it that way.

Lynches cannot happen in ten minutes. Justin has fixed that with a minimum 24 hour period even if majority is reached.

Happy early birthday! cx

Lynches cannot happen in ten minutes. Justin has fixed that with a minimum 24 hour period even if majority is reached.

Yep. Everyone will have some chance to defend themselves because of this.

Happy not-quite-yet birthday BlueLeaf! It probably won't start tomorrow, but we will see.

Happy early birthday! cx

Thanks! Be sure to wish Happy early birthday to BBG.

Oh yeah, forgot about that. Either way, it's still good to know activeness is getting better. Don't want a repeat of your game, lol.

Happy early birthday! cx

Mine is tomorrow too lol

I like the new role setup, it's kind of like IRC Mafia (unless you know every single role of each theme). Hopefully I get how the new mechanics work since I've read through it a lot.

So, are you two twins are something BL and BBG?
Happy birthday to you both btw.

The only reason there were some ten minute lynches was simply because I wasn't allowing kings to switch votes just like in the IRC. The idea was that they spent a decent amount of time deliberating over the issue before the lynch. Speaking of MMIV...

Will you only allow actions through PMs on the forum, or will you accept it through scum chat/Skype/Steam?

The only reason there were some ten minute lynches was simply because I wasn't allowing kings to switch votes just like in the IRC. The idea was that they spent a decent amount of time deliberating over the issue before the lynch. Speaking of MMIV...

Will you only allow actions through PMs on the forum, or will you accept it through scum chat/Skype/Steam/IRC?

Adding IRC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back