• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XI: Person of Interest END

RIP everyone who died last night </3 (except u derty mafia)

Anyway, I mentioned last night that I had a case.
My case is against Pofer (Kyuby now).

Pofer has been making sure to post after we almost lynched him day one. But, a lot of his comments are extremely suspicious.

Look at this direct quote right here:

I've noticed that most of the people who keep saying Justin and Me might have something to hide, I have an eye on you guys

He says he thinks all of the people who are trying to lynch him have something to hide, but he doesn't explain why...? It seems to me like a desperate ploy to get people to suspect others instead of him.

A lot of his posts are like this, making random statements but not explaining himself.
Twice he posted that "scum lies". We all know this, obviously. Seems to me like he's trying too hard to look like a townie.

Never once has he mentioned that he's had any specific suspicions against a certain someone/s, and instead waits for other people to vote for a lynch before voting as well.

I think we should lynch him.

Holy moly cannoli look at all that death. RIP in peace fellas and lady fellas.

I understand where you're coming from with Pofer, but Pofer actually has more posts then anybody else who has not said a thing whatsoever in the thread about why they voted or voiced opinions. Unless you have other information to share, I'd like a little more detail about Pofer.

I understand where you're coming from with Pofer, but Pofer actually has more posts then anybody else who has not said a thing whatsoever in the thread about why they voted or voiced opinions. Unless you have other information to share, I'd like a little more detail about Pofer.

Yeah, like MrKisstoefur, look at his posts

Part of me is still suspicious of Pofer. :/ I feel like they're still trying to post the bare minimum, or at least to keep us from lynching them. There's lots of stating the obvious etc. ccmuka I'm still not convinced that they're suspicious at the moment still.
Benmjy seems suspicious to me too at the moment. They've posted a lot of one liners and, I know they're new and all, I think we should keep an eye on them. I'll probably take a look at their posts properly when I get the chance to.

I'm gonna have a look at some posts tomorrow morning (going through the whole thread) to see what there is.

Part of me is still suspicious of Pofer. :/ I feel like they're still trying to post the bare minimum, or at least to keep us from lynching them. There's lots of stating the obvious etc. ccmuka I'm still not convinced that they're suspicious at the moment still.
Benmjy seems suspicious to me too at the moment. They've posted a lot of one liners and, I know they're new and all, I think we should keep an eye on them. I'll probably take a look at their posts properly when I get the chance to.

I'm gonna have a look at some posts tomorrow morning (going through the whole thread) to see what there is.

I understand I have posted quite a few one-liners, but that's only usually because other people bring up really good points that I agree with and just reiterating what they said wouldn't be helpful in the slightest. I will try to post more helpful things, it's just harder to come up with these really helpful intricate ideas when I'm not as experienced as everyone else.

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I just finished final exams so I'm a lot more available now...

R.I.P all Town, but fortunately, we got scum as well!

^^ It's pretty strange how Pofer hasn't been very active so far, but I think if he doesn't bring a good defense, I'd like to see him post a lot more.

Since he was a godfather, I think this is appropriate to post.
He approached me.

Sataric
I just PMed this to PurplPanda after he made his recent posts - Wanted to show it to you as well:
I agree with you about CrimsonFireWolf not making any real sense - I would have called him out in the thread but didn't want to seem overly mean and aggressive towards a new player, so I kept silent about him. I really doubt he will manage to add any real value to town because his communication skills are lacking, and he doesn't really seem to know what he is doing. Maybe we could wait and give him a chance but personally I think it is very unlikely that he will learn much quickly enough.
Maybe we should indeed change our votes to him. But it's important that we do not get a No Lynch, in my opinion - So we must make it quick then. If others follow your example then I will do the same. I think it is for the best, honestly.
Cory
Already done. No lynches are for pussies anyway.
Sataric
I couldn't agree more, mister Cory. No Lynch will only result in us making zero progress.
Cory
Could I post this on the thread?
I would prefer not to since it kind of makes me seem like an *******, but I just made a new post in which I forwarded that Justin and CrimsonFireWolf might be better targets right now, and I think I will change my vote in a few minutes unless Crimson says something clever. This Day 1 has been really chaotic and it's important that we do not waste it. All this drama for nothing would seem like such a huge waste of time to me.

Anything to say PurplPanda?
I think Cory is mafia and that this pm is fake

I know that my case may not be the most convincing. I know that there are other people who have posted less than Pofer and are doing the same thing as he is. But, that does not change the fact that Pofer's posts are almost always suspicious. Like I said, he is trying too hard to sound like a townie.
We are both new to this game. I know that if I was mafia, I would be acting the same way with my posts. This is what makes me suspicious of him. He is acting how a newbie would act if they were mafia. Making random statements/pointing out the obvious, voting without explanation, hesitant to make cases, it all fits.
I have already put my vote in because I am certain Pofer is mafia. I will not be changing my vote unless someone presents a decent case of their own.

I know for a fact that Cory is not mafia.

Is this you making a revenge post because he pointed you out? Sounds really scummy to me.

Also, please read all of Cory's posts, he has been acussing a lot of townies of being mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, i am the 1-shot vigilante and i shot Kippla last night

I know for a fact that Cory is not mafia.

Is this you making a revenge post because he pointed you out? Sounds really scummy to me.

Sorry if I've missed something - but how are you so are he's not mafia? Did a DT inspect Cory or something?

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure *

Back