• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XI: Person of Interest END

I'd like to see a bit more solid proof of me beign scum, I know Im a bit unexpresive with my post, ofc I'm a newbie at this anyway, I'd actually point out the fact that ccmuka and Jui Z have posted the slightlest possible, maybe they are trying to hide something for us?

Okay about purpls will I was on toms profile asking him why he tried to send me a PM cause I got an email in my real one saying my inbox was full and Tom tried to send me a PM also you Rly think IM smart enough!!! Tysssssm!

I think Cory is mafia and that this pm is fake

Hahahaha, why would I write that much, I never write that much. I copy and pasted it directly from the pm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, please read all of Cory's posts, he has been acussing a lot of townies of being mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, i am the 1-shot vigilante and i shot Kippla last night
Accusing people is basically this whole game lol. And if you are a 1-shot vig, you would be willing for us to lynch you to help town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Cory is mafia and that this pm is fake

Oh and revenge case much.

I'm sure because of actions used last night.

I'm not convinced of Pofer yet. At all.

My vote is still for now set on shiny.

Hahahaha, why would I write that much, I never write that much. I copy and pasted it directly from the pm.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Accusing people is basically this whole game lol. And if you are a 1-shot vig, you would be willing for us to lynch you to help town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and revenge case much.
I dont get it

Since you're a one shot vig, what Cory is saying, since you used your shot last night, you're just a townie now, but you're not willing to sacrifice yourself to die to help town sniff out scum.

Since you're a one shot vig, what Cory is saying, since you used your shot last night, you're just a townie now, but you're not willing to sacrifice yourself to die to help town sniff out scum.

but..if they truly are a one shot vig, then whats the point of offering themselves up for lynch? they are town. town shouldnt want to be lynched? im honestly confused to how their death will help us in any way.

There arent many of us townies left, i dont think thats an option

Also, please read all of Cory's posts, he has been acussing a lot of townies of being mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

No, i am the 1-shot vigilante and i shot Kippla last night
If you ARE a 1-shot vigilante, what made you shoot Kippla last night?

Also, you accused Cory of being mafia without any real proof, other than he seems like mafia to you. You should support your arguments with quotes and details. Like, for example, list the townies Cory has accused of being mafia. But really... you seem scummy to me. You shouldn't just point fingers at random people when you are the one being accused.

If you ARE a 1-shot vigilante, what made you shoot Kippla last night?

Also, you accused Cory of being mafia without any real proof, other than he seems like mafia to you. You should support your arguments with quotes and details. Like, for example, list the townies Cory has accused of being mafia. But really... you seem scummy to me. You shouldn't just point fingers at random people when you are the one being accused.

Omg, im sorry, im new to this game, the reason i shot Kippla is the same reason why i think Cory is scum, by looking at their posts

I say we look at all Dilby and Kipplas suspicions and confirm them as town

That logic hasn't really worked out in previous games. There are so much possibilities whether or not Mafia is trying to throw us off, trying to confuse us, or just trying to direct attention somewhere else.
It's true they are trying to not have so much of the spotlight on themselves but I don't think that should become a priority.

I'm not explaining, I'm just confirming. I know that Cory is town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I should also mention that I was targetted last night.

I've only shared my role with Jen, Cory, and Purpl

I have a feeling that river is scum. From my memory, when she is scum she works a lot with town, and gets them to trust her. She teamed up with pally, now princess and got a load of roles so we could shoot all of the blues.
She just gives me a sense of scum, if I'm wrong, just tell me . This is just a suggestion and a point of her last scum game.

I'd like to see a bit more solid proof of me beign scum, I know Im a bit unexpresive with my post, ofc I'm a newbie at this anyway, I'd actually point out the fact that ccmuka and Jui Z have posted the slightlest possible, maybe they are trying to hide something for us?
First of all, it's Yui not Jui. c:

I've already stated my reason for not being as active as I'd like to be the past couple of (literal) days. To me, it's as if you're pointing me out as suspicious because I was suspicious of you in the first place. That makes you seem extra scummy to me, and really my suspicions of you had died down quite a bit until you posted that.

I've looks through some posts, and I'm just going to bring up MrKisstoefur. I know they've been mentioned a couple of times, and I'm not sure if they're a proven townie or whatever, but some things do seem kind of scummy to me.

Damn right. Just look am em.

Hey wait a minute.

Honestly if you just look at my posting this game compared to others, my playstyle screams uninterested townie. Haha
Here they are claiming to be an 'uninterested townie'. I'm not so convinced of that really.

Now that mini mafia is over I can put my full focus on this game instead. Just gonna bandwagon this lynch because I'm far too lazy to just read through 40 pages of people arguing. Haha
This suggests to me that they were going to bring up their game a bit more since mini mafia was over. So far they haven't. But then they've signed up for SP's mini mafia, so maybe they're trying to get a more interesting role if they really are a townie in this game.

Either way, none of their posts so far are very helpful at all and it's as if they aren't trying. I have mixed feelings about MrKisstoefur at the moment, but I do think that they should be considered at the least.

Maybe they are an uninterested townie, but part of isn't so sure.

Back