• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uhm no. No suggestions for Jailer pls. The Jailer should jail randomly because if we all suggest someone, that's just gonna be like a lynch.
You're probably jailer (unless I'm missing a role claim and if so they'd be idiots).

Everyones planning stuff and i'm just over here trying to figure out my role ヽ(;▽;)ノ
This is going to be an interesting game definitely with all these different roles and their abilities. I applause fleorenna for managing it all.

So, if I understand correctly, Cory was being jumped on, but now everyone is trying to go with a jailer plan.

I just want to see if I understand what we are trying to do here.
We vote no lynch.
The jailer captures whatever player is most up for discussion. The jailer does not come out publicly and announce it. If that happens, every other town role(such as vigilante) will know not to waste a shot on that person. Instead, they can go with whoever they feel is most suspicious. They can then decide based on what happened whether to let them go or kill them.
Or they can be yolo and just randomly become a mass murderer.

Am I right?

I'm guessing we have one jailer? Though I think it's very possible there might be 2, so if they both choose to kill their captives then we might have 2 kills instead.

You've essentially summed up Day One thus far, yes. Since so many are jumping on board with the Jailer plan, you should all give some input into how they ought to operate and who they think is worth jailing.

Okay reading the description of the Jailer. The jailer picks someone whose the most sus or if people already know the jailer discuss who to check out. In the end its the jailer who decides if the person they meet dies or lives.

Okay reading the description of the Jailer. The jailer picks someone whose the most sus or if people already know the jailer discuss who to check out. In the end its the jailer who decides if the person they meet dies or lives.

WOOOOOOOOOW! Thanks so much!

I'm going to check back in a few hours, the cutesy snideness in this thread is getting me heated...

It's obviously sarcasm.
Use your brain n mafia, please.

- - - Post Merge - - -

in*
benice.gif

Yo~ you and sp be crazy.

you guys don't want to have to see this:

[imghttp://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a242/chessman518/th_big.jpg[/img]

- - - Post Merge - - -

th_big.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.