• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, so we trade in a lynch for a town-chosen death during the night. I don't see how that's an unfair trade. Plus, jailer doesn't have to kill.

But they SHOULD because this should be the only day no lynch should even be considered.

Are people seriously forging irc posts?

tumblr_n2k0k77Jlp1r5spg1o1_400.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

goddamnit that looks so bad I want to edit

Attachments

• tumblr_n2k0k77Jlp1r5spg1o1_400.jpg
    tumblr_n2k0k77Jlp1r5spg1o1_400.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 67
Are people seriously forging irc posts?

tumblr_n2k0k77Jlp1r5spg1o1_400.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

goddamnit that looks so bad I want to edit

Some of them probably are or at the very least, they're all jokes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

One last Q: Does Jailer learn the other player's role? Or will the other player willingly give that information up?

One last Q: Does Jailer learn the other player's role? Or will the other player willingly give that information up?

The Jailer will not know of the player's role. The Jailer will have to try and get that information from the player that is jailed.

And now people are doing a no lynch, whatttttt.
SP seemed to be set on cory and then the minute tom votes no lynch he does. Followers yo~
I'm probs not gonna vote for Cory unless he does something stupidly suspicious. I think its kinda unfair to lynch someone solely because of their past game experiences. I'd rather not do a no lynch on the first day, but if nothing happens i suppose thats what i'll do.

SP seemed to be set on cory and then the minute tom votes no lynch he does. Followers yo~

omg, like shut up, okay. If you have reading glasses. Go put them on and then read through the thread with those reading glasses, cause you read everything so wrong, because I was the one who ****ing suggested no lynch and was the one ****ing fighting people to consider doing a no lynch, and if you cna't see that then you're blind and annoying, and omg like I just can't...

8floor has been taking care of family
i will post after i eat, have not even looked at role pm yet lol

And now people are doing a no lynch, whatttttt.
I'm probs not gonna vote for Cory unless he does something stupidly suspicious. I think its kinda unfair to lynch someone solely because of their past game experiences. I'd rather not do a no lynch on the first day, but if nothing happens i suppose thats what i'll do.

I think the main problem with cory is his attitude/maturity level (however it's not just his...)
I'm ready to get past the cory thing and the drawn out pre-game giggly silly crap so that we can get onto some real mafia discussion:'l

omg, like shut up, okay. If you have reading glasses. Go put them on and then read through the thread with those reading glasses, cause you read everything so wrong, because I was the one who ****ing suggested no lynch and was the one ****ing fighting people to consider doing a no lynch, and if you cna't see that then you're blind and annoying, and omg like I just can't...
Sp puts his sass glasses on

So, I read everything. 1, I do not think SP has 14 roleclaims because if he does, why is everyone roleclaiming on day 1. Cory can be obnoxious at times but I think we should give him more of a chance. I'll be voting no lynch for the jailor.

My thoughts: To be honest, I'm still a bit confused to the whole Cory thing. I don't know what's happening in the Frozen Obs Chat, but for this game's pregame, I thought everyone was just joking around? Currently leaning towards a No-Lynch for the Jailer, by the way.

Are we going to let the Jailer decide who to Jail or will we decide together/form a plan?

Starting with the Jailor's action is definitely the smartest thing we can do. Hopefully they use their best judgement while interrogating before they pull the killswitch though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back