• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts: To be honest, I'm still a bit confused to the whole Cory thing. I don't know what's happening in the Frozen Obs Chat, but for this game's pregame, I thought everyone was just joking around? Currently leaning towards a No-Lynch for the Jailer, by the way.

Are we going to let the Jailer decide who to Jail or will we decide together/form a plan?

I'm sure the Jailer will get their results to someone eventually, but I think a public roleclaim is risky. Let them decide who to PM, I guess.

omg, like shut up, okay. If you have reading glasses. Go put them on and then read through the thread with those reading glasses, cause you read everything so wrong, because I was the one who ****ing suggested no lynch and was the one ****ing fighting people to consider doing a no lynch, and if you cna't see that then you're blind and annoying, and omg like I just can't...

Jesus christ you do get into mafia XD i don't remember when mafia allowed people to suddenly become ***holes but if you can't beat em join em yo~

So, I read everything. 1, I do not think SP has 14 roleclaims because if he does, why is everyone roleclaiming on day 1. Cory can be obnoxious at times but I think we should give him more of a chance. I'll be voting no lynch for the jailor.

INACTIVE ALERT! *BEEP* *BEEP*

I'll probably vote no lynch for the jailer as well. It's sad that they can only do something if there's a no lynch majority vote, but whatever. Nobody seems sus right now.

Jesus christ you do get into mafia XD i don't remember when mafia allowed people to suddenly become ***holes but if you can't beat em join em yo~

Number of times "yo~" has been said by Mew: 2
Yea, that's right. I'm keeping tallies on you.

wow good thing nothing has happened yet i thought i'd miss so much

this chaos on day one thing is becoming a trend

My thoughts: To be honest, I'm still a bit confused to the whole Cory thing. I don't know what's happening in the Frozen Obs Chat, but for this game's pregame, I thought everyone was just joking around? Currently leaning towards a No-Lynch for the Jailer, by the way.

Are we going to let the Jailer decide who to Jail or will we decide together/form a plan?

Half hearted joking maybe.

As for the Jailer, I guess we can make a plan but it'll be up to them how to proceed. Since the Jailer has to ask for the role and it's not guaranteed, they still have to use judgement about to kill or release.

Number of times "yo~" has been said by Mew: 2
Yea, that's right. I'm keeping tallies on you.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhiiii-
Well yo~ its not yo~ like i'm trying to be rude yo~ But yo~ dawg, we need to all get along yo~ we gotta get along brah
Yo~.

Hi just checking in here so I'm not inactive. Will be home from work in ~6 hours to respond to what has been said so far. Stay frosty :lemon:

My thoughts so far: The 14 role claims, I don't believe it.

People who were voting for Cory I think is a mafia beef between people, I guess.

So, everyone is thinking of a no lynch at the moment and letting the jailer decide what to do when night starts?

image.jpg
Okay, serious time yo~
I'm just trying to absorb all this information at the moment with my fabulous reading glasses that SP gave me.

My thoughts so far: The 14 role claims, I don't believe it.

People who were voting for Cory I think is a mafia beef between people, I guess.

So, everyone is thinking of a no lynch at the moment and letting the jailer decide what to do when night starts?

You've essentially summed up Day One thus far, yes. Since so many are jumping on board with the Jailer plan, you should all give some input into how they ought to operate and who they think is worth jailing.

Uhm no. No suggestions for Jailer pls. The Jailer should jail randomly because if we all suggest someone, that's just gonna be like a lynch.

oh are people actually taking that 14 roleclaims thing seriously? do people not know by now that SP claims arbitrary things in mafia? xD

Since so many are jumping on board with the Jailer plan, you should all give some input into how they ought to operate and who they think is worth jailing.

I'm gonna wait and see how people are acting in the thread before giving my input on this. There's not much to go on at this moment. We have a little under two days though.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The Jailer should jail randomly because if we all suggest someone, that's just gonna be like a lynch.

Never sure if you're serious. The jailer doesn't have to kill, so nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back