• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah well I don't understand this at all, so I will probably let myself get mod killed

Okay, so day ended in like an hour or so which is pretty terrible. We need to use the time given to us to root out scum, but instead we rushed a no-lynch and basically wasted tons of time. I agree that it was right to no-lynch, but we should have waited until the day was almost over to finally make that decision.

Now for my thoughts on a few players:

Cory: So far he is doing what he pretty much always does when he is attacked, clutch-claiming. Basically whenever Cory is threatened with a lynch he claims a random blue role (sometimes more than one) trying to just troll people in the game or save himself. This leads me to believe that he's a Townie, although I obviously can't be sure.

Superpenguin: Generally acts kinda goofy in most games, especially at the start, but I'm surprised at him for clogging up the thread this game because of the fact of how complex this game is. Anybody spamming and/or posting irrelevant information is just making this game more confusing and harder to win. The fact that people are already doing this so early, especially in this setup, is raising red flags for me.

VillageDweller: Pretty much doing the same thing, and roleclaimed in the thread for no reason.

alise: Just posting one liners and mostly spam. (<3)

oath2order: Also just being a distraction, although he normally just posts like this because he's on his phone a lot and I don't know why else.

For those of you that roleclaimed publicly in the thread, please do not do that. For future reference, every detail about Town will help scum figure out who to kill, and by publicly claiming, or even through PM (even as a townie), you help them achieve their goal.

Now I just need to say some things to certain roles:

To the Central (Unlynchable/Recruiter): I highly advise you to NOT use your action. Using your action could have an extremely detrimental affect to your fellow Town members. Although some may think that using your action is worth the risk, I completely disagree. The safest option here, is to completely disregard your action. It is far too risky to bother using it this early in the game, or even at all.

To Doctor Vahlen and Doctor Shen: Just be wise. Don't be using your actions willy-nilly and screwing us over.

To everyone else: Again, just be wise, and use your head when you decide to use an action. Also, remember to set wills.

The more I read it, it's really not that complex of a game

Yeah well I don't understand this at all, so I will probably let myself get mod killed
That's an awful strategy. How about you try PMing people and working with them? These roles aren't even unique if you've played a legitimate, full game of mafia before.

Tip to jailer:
Jail someone who isn't very active, but still views the thread a lot.

To the Central (Unlynchable/Recruiter): I highly advise you to NOT use your action. Using your action could have an extremely detrimental affect to your fellow Town members. Although some may think that using your action is worth the risk, I completely disagree. The safest option here, is to completely disregard your action. It is far too risky to bother using it this early in the game, or even at all.

You big wuss.

AY YO CENTRAL! AS AN XCOM ROOKIE I WANT YOU TO USE YOUR ACTION AND SEND US ROOKIES INTO THE ENEMY BASE! I DON'T FEAR DEATH SO THERE IS REALLY ONLY A 25% CHANCE SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN FOR TOWN (I get recruited). OTHERWISE! I EITHER DIE, KILL SCUM, OR GET INFO FOR TOWN! DON'T BE A WUSS! SEND US ROOKIES TO THE ENEMY BASE!

You big wuss.

AY YO CENTRAL! AS AN XCOM ROOKIE I WANT YOU TO USE YOUR ACTION AND SEND US ROOKIES INTO THE ENEMY BASE! I DON'T FEAR DEATH SO THERE IS REALLY ONLY A 25% CHANCE SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN FOR TOWN (I get recruited). OTHERWISE! I EITHER DIE, KILL SCUM, OR GET INFO FOR TOWN! DON'T BE A WUSS! SEND US ROOKIES TO THE ENEMY BASE!
Don't forget you can also become one of them

Don't forget you can also become one of them

Ay, you might want to get a pair of reading glasses too. Ask Mewmew to borrow the ones I apparently gave her, and thne go read through my post to see that I alreayd mentioned that, like I can't...

I asked earlier before the game started how roles like Central/Dr Vahlen work and you actually need to know a townie first to send them in - I don't know if you should send in literally every townie you know but I think sending in a few inactive townies won't hurt. Not if they're gonna be modkilled anyway.

You big wuss.

i am mixed on whether the risk/reward is really worth it, but if i were central i would do it regardless lol

I asked earlier before the game started how roles like Central/Dr Vahlen work and you actually need to know a townie first to send them in - I don't know if you should send in literally every townie you know but I think sending in a few inactive townies won't hurt. Not if they're gonna be modkilled anyway.

That makes it even easier then, though. You know who you send in, so if you send in someone and they don't die and scum doesn't die, then that person is recruited, and we just lynch them and then whositwhatsit can get some power for gene mods too.

Ay, you might want to get a pair of reading glasses too. Ask Mewmew to borrow the ones I apparently gave her, and thne go read through my post to see that I alreayd mentioned that, like I can't...
Oh my gosh I saw that but I only really noticed the list and you listed only three options of the four
I'm stupid
Mewmew can I borrow those glasses?

That makes it even easier then, though. You know who you send in, so if you send in someone and they don't die and scum doesn't die, then that person is recruited, and we just lynch them and then whositwhatsit can get some power for gene mods too.

But they have a chance of surviving and still being town though. The check for Sanisitizer

Or bull**** something.

then just lynch them anyway unless there is actual evidence on anyone else. and Central doesn't just send anybody random into there either. Like actually send the people that are claiming Rookies. cause if you just go "HurpDurp, Imma send Oath into there." and Oath is blue, nothing is going to happen and we'll probably lynch him.

So just send in the people who claim Rookies. I would like to be the first one sent. I think the rewards outweigh the risk and I think we can benefit. Please send me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back