• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I was at work. So I'm late but I'm here now.

I was gonna say let's not just jump onto Cory because he's immature in other games but that's not really important anymore since everybody seems to have bandwagoned onto the No Lynch for Jailer.

The 14 roleclaims is bull**** and if it's true probably almost everyone lied to him.

The day pretty much ended before I got here :'c

Bye.

I was taking into context seeing as how earlier you were just spamming random crap.

But now I'm not yet you are completely throwing my ideas and all of my posts out of the game as if they contribute nothing. You are trying to get people to ignore me.

But now I'm not yet you are completely throwing my ideas and all of my posts out of the game as if they contribute nothing. You are trying to get people to ignore me.

No lol, I just thought you were trolling. My view is that keeping town safe is more valuable than risking their lives, but I mean I understand your point of view too, I just don't think it's that great of an idea. I mean if people are going to send them to people who are acting really suspicious that would be better I guess.

No lol, I just thought you were trolling. My view is that keeping town safe is more valuable than risking their lives, but I mean I understand your point of view too, I just don't think it's that great of an idea. I mean if people are going to send them to people who are acting really suspicious that would be better I guess.

I don't care. Your probably not a Rookie anyway, so stop trying to speak for us. I want Central to send us Rookies into the scum. It becomes obvious if they were recruited as that rookie would die or scum would die. If neither happens, and that Rookie does not have any information, they get lynched and the Dr. Whatever is able to do some gene mods from that.

Central, send me.

What? Nobody is mad, lol.

You big wuss not wanting Central to use his abilities. Like I mean come on. That's just anti-town behavior. The way you want me to stay quiet and have everyone ignore me and the way you want Central to sit their like a doorstop. You're so anti-town it makes me cri.

Guys calm down.
The point of the game is to be aggressive for your team to win. Calming down wouldn't do anything. People don't stay bitter outside of mafia and if you get upset by it then clearly you didn't read the OP.

Like I can see where if Central blows up if they send scum or third party is a major risk. But that's no in effect, so it's worth it to send me, so send me.

SP prob tryna "get recruited" bc he's talkin to himself (same **** w jailer). SP prob PR or scum.

Adsoft_direct_local_marketing_automation_kermit.XXX_.jpg

SP prob tryna "get recruited" bc he's talkin to himself (same **** w jailer). SP prob PR or scum.

View attachment 54784

Aerious think she gonna control this game.

attachment.php

and sorry, but I really am an XCOM Rookie or else I wouldn't ask to be sent to EXALT cause then my sorry ass would be outed and I'd lynched the next day if nothing happens.

View attachment 54784

Okay but if SP was trying to get recruited, and he was a PR or scum then wouldn't it look a LITTLE weird if nothing happens? I mean, it's night one. Sure, if he's a PR or scum he could bull**** something but that'd be really suspicous.

Okay but if SP was trying to get recruited, and he was a PR or scum then wouldn't it look a LITTLE weird if nothing happens? I mean, it's night one. Sure, if he's a PR or scum he could bull**** something but that'd be really suspicous.
why the **** would someone be honest if they were sent to exalt i mean the point of the game is to win for your team. Nonetheless my opinion still stands, SP scum or PR.

well your opinion is a ****ty one.

attachment.php
My opinion is prob true because you're nowhere near as obnoxious as in other games. If you're recruited to EXALT you're for sure not going to tell town and throw the game lmfao pls that's dumb as ****.

You big wuss not wanting Central to use his abilities. Like I mean come on. That's just anti-town behavior. The way you want me to stay quiet and have everyone ignore me and the way you want Central to sit their like a doorstop. You're so anti-town it makes me cri.

i am not usually into your over the top behaviour, but i very much agree with you on this

My opinion is prob true because you're nowhere near as obnoxious as in other games. If you're recruited to EXALT you're for sure not going to tell town and throw the game lmfao pls that's dumb as ****.

Damn right I'm not going to tell town if I get recruited(which odds are I won't anyway) as my win condition would have changed. You're being your same old obnoxious self which I still find completely annoying tho.

attachment.php

- - - Post Merge - - -

i am not usually into your over the top behaviour, but i very much agree with you on this

Thank you. I admire your brains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back