• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn right I'm not going to tell town if I get recruited(which odds are I won't anyway) as my win condition would have changed. You're being your same old obnoxious self which I still find completely annoying tho.

attachment.php
It's kinda funny because I've heard at least 4+ complaints about you being in this mafia and people hating you. My obnoxious self doesn't get myself lynched or gamethrow. :lemon:. I'd keep my eyes on SP if you're a det PR (if it's even in this ****ing game which I'm 99% sure there'll be more than one det).

What do we have to lose by sending him?

If we send him and it don't work that probably means he's scum. Or a blue role

If he doesn't tell us what happens that would suggest he's been recruited and we will know to lynch him

If he kills an Exalt member then yay good for us.

Or he could die..but oh well

why the **** would someone be honest if they were sent to exalt i mean the point of the game is to win for your team. Nonetheless my opinion still stands, SP scum or PR.

You dingbat "it would look weird if nothing happens" implies that his claim about the Sanitiser doesn't make sense.

It's kinda funny because I've heard at least 4+ complaints about you being in this mafia and people hating you. My obnoxious self doesn't get myself lynched or gamethrow. :lemon:. I'd keep my eyes on SP if you're a det PR (if it's even in this ****ing game which I'm 99% sure there'll be more than one det).

Wow. Four people complained but I'm still not as obnoxious as usual? That's insane.
attachment.php

Wow. Four people complained but I'm still not as obnoxious as usual? That's insane.
attachment.php
I've had people complain about playing with you in this game because you are being obnoxious as hell smh.
You dingbat "it would look weird if nothing happens" implies that his claim about the Sanitiser doesn't make sense.
Where did I say it would look weird if nothing happened?

Because it's a meme and people eat that **** up. If SP is telling the truth then I'm interested in seeing the result. It'll be like a test run to see how recruitment goes down.

I've had people complain about playing with you in this game because you are being obnoxious as hell smh.

Where did I say it would look weird if nothing happened?

Oh look it's another time where I have to walk someone through what was said.

Okay but if SP was trying to get recruited, and he was a PR or scum then wouldn't it look a LITTLE weird if nothing happens? I mean, it's night one. Sure, if he's a PR or scum he could bull**** something but that'd be really suspicous.

I asked if it would look weird if nothing happened and there was no info, implying he'd be dumb to try and get recruited if he was PR or scum because scum would kill him thinking he's PR, or we'd be suspicious because he could theoretically not die from scum killing him.

Oh look it's another time where I have to walk someone through what was said.

I asked if it would look weird if nothing happened and there was no info, implying he'd be dumb to try and get recruited if he was PR or scum because scum would kill him thinking he's PR, or we'd be suspicious because he could theoretically not die from scum killing him.

If he's scum why the hell would scum kill him? I mean either way SP tends to be killed off prty quickly so I don't really care.

If he's scum why the hell would scum kill him? I mean either way SP tends to be killed off prty quickly so I don't really care.

we'd be suspicious because he could theoretically not die from scum killing him.

dammit Aerious READ

- - - Post Merge - - -

The implication there, is that he is scum and they wouldn't target him. We'd be suspicious because scum would kill him if he was a PR, hence, since he wouldn't die, he would be scum.

dammit Aerious READ
IM CRY U HURT MY FEEL IM JUT SAYING I DONT CARE WHAT HAPPENS W SP HE ALWAYS DIES OFF QUICKLY
If he's recruited why would he be honest about it? Why the hell would cult even recruit him tbh? It's like dead weight

IM CRY U HURT MY FEEL IM JUT SAYING I DONT CARE WHAT HAPPENS W SP HE ALWAYS DIES OFF QUICKLY
If he's recruited why would he be honest about it? Why the hell would cult even recruit him tbh? It's like dead weight

It's not a cult. And it's not up to them what happens if I visit them. It's random

You do realize they don't choose if they recruit him? It's random.

I haven't read through the past two or so pages but I just wanted to go ahead and list the ones who haven't posted yet:

Alice (said she wouldn't be able to post until Wednesday)
Dolby (said they had some scheduling errors even though they claimed they were cleared up)
MissNoodle
Tina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back