• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIV - Majora's Mask Redux - End Game

You are either scum with a DT Mask, or either found Minties out sooner and have been working with her since then. Either way, Tsundere outted you as her scummate, and Tina is your third.

Yeah if they're scum, what do you expect. They're trying to take me down with them. Post where I was "outed" anyway.

Okay well I guess I should also post here considering I am the one that told all of the remainig information.

The scum team is Tsundere, Tina, and Jeremy. They have the dt mask as mafia. Read the log sp posted between tsun and I. You guys are stupid if you think Tsun isnt mafia.

Next time you try to put a ****ing serial killer on a leash, don't do it with ultimatums or this happens.

Okay for some reason I had it totally ingrained in my head that there were 2 clockmakers in the game, and that that number was fixed. I have no idea where that came from because it says nothing about that in the OP?????? But that's the reason I was so eager to believe tsundere

Okay for some reason I had it totally ingrained in my head that there were 2 clockmakers in the game, and that that number was fixed. I have no idea where that came from because it says nothing about that in the OP?????? But that's the reason I was so eager to believe tsundere

It's okay, bby. We know you're innocent anyway. :rolleyes:

Bad service cause I'm on the road in Tennessee, but I'm glad I got myself modkilled instead for a vacation in beautiful Miami.

Mafia got WAY too cocky this game.

OoooOoOoo I'm a ghost. OooOOoo

*hovers away back to my vacation*

Bad service cause I'm on the road in Tennessee, but I'm glad I got myself modkilled instead for a vacation in beautiful Miami.

Mafia got WAY too cocky this game.

OoooOoOoo I'm a ghost. OooOOoo

*hovers away back to my vacation*

it was a mistake ok >:l

did anyone else just get PMed this because elise and I got it at the same time

<Jer> don’t fall for tsundere’s scum lies

:rolleyes:

i am so pleased

goodbye
thank u ryan88 for seeing the light and voting tsundere
along with the rest of u. my tbt baes. i love u all
explodes into a rainbow of sunshine