• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIV - Majora's Mask Redux - End Game

Tina has the all night mask/ bunny hood.

She hid last night because i tried to kill her,

Idk if it can be used twice in a row

Oath, I don't know if you can answer this, but Can the Bunny Hood mask be used twice in a row?

DawnoftheFourthDay_zps7b5dd98d.png

Tina and Jeremy had fled North Clock Town. With their ringleader dead, there was nowhere in Clock Town safe for them. Tina made plans long in advance to flee if it ever came to this. She had a boat waiting at Great Bay to take her and her allies to a far away land. But Jeremy had other plans.

"Fight them!" He shouted courageously. "We can take 'em all!" Tina could barely stifle her laughter as he was mobbed by the rest of Clock Town, his pained screams echoing through the night.

Upon reaching Great Bay, she was relieved to see her boat there, and with her boat came freedom. She glanced at the All-Night Mask in her hands, and held it close. It would stay with her forever.

Tina the Mafia Goon was escaped town again, to live out the rest of her life in hiding. They were holding an All-Night Mask which is now destroyed.

Jeremy the Mafia Goon went down, kicking and screaming. They were holding a Mask of Scents and a Mask of Truth both of which are now destroyed.

Majora's Remnants are no more. Town must now eliminate the Clockmaker(s) in order to achieve their win condition.

Day Four will end in 32 hours, at 1AM on August 17. With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to reach majority.

Last edited:
I'd just like everyone to know I spent the past two hours trying to surrender. Scum chat should give you all a good laugh. ;)

Bye bye!

I killed Jer hehe.

Please lynch me now so town can win. I do not believe there are any other clockmakers.

Back