• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Me calling out Sataric was actually just trying to bait Lauren and Yui-Z, because I figured if they're scum they'd want to save themselves.

I obviously don't want either of you lynched, I was just trying to further confirm that they're both scum.

I don't buy this.
Remember this post?
Called it.

Jumping to claim credit for the lynch on Minties? When you spent the entire day with your vote on Lauren, before switching to Minties at the last minute?

Me calling out Sataric was actually just trying to bait Lauren and Yui-Z, because I figured if they're scum they'd want to save themselves.

I obviously don't want either of you lynched, I was just trying to further confirm that they're both scum.

I'm eating, bugger off.

I'm going to be voting for Yui-Z today I believe, or possible Sataric in case Karla and him are lying about being masons. Sacrificing team mates is exactly something Karla and Sat would do, imo.

I don't buy this.
Remember this post?

Jumping to claim credit for the lynch on Minties? When you spent the entire day with your vote on Lauren, before switching to Minties at the last minute?

Claim credit? It was true that I called it. It has nothing to do with credit, I didn't exactly get her lynched, I'm not the one who grilled her.

I'm not sure how this means I'm scum.

Claim credit? It was true that I called it. It has nothing to do with credit, I didn't exactly get her lynched, I'm not the one who grilled her.

I'm not sure how this means I'm scum.

So that's all it was, a simple statement that you called it? Nothing implied, no ulterior reason for bring it up? Bull****, nobody ever says anything without a reason. The vote was split between two scummers - you and Minties. Minties was the better kill, she was under a lot of pressure from Jeremy and myself. She dies, you bring up that you called it to reassure that you were on our side the whole time. But your hesitancy to vote Minties was the most telling of all.

So that's all it was, a simple statement that you called it? Nothing implied, no ulterior reason for bring it up? Bull****, nobody ever says anything without a reason. The vote was split between two scummers - you and Minties. Minties was the better kill, she was under a lot of pressure from Jeremy and myself. She dies, you bring up that you called it to reassure that you were on our side the whole time. But your hesitancy to vote Minties was the most telling of all.

Yeah it was a simple statement, and if you've been paying attention to the game you'd notice I've said plenty of crap for no reason.

Karla I'm not sure what you're trying to pull here, your argument is so invalid I'm not even going to bother posting the watermelon gif.

Explain your last minute switch to Minties

Everyone told me to vote and she seemed really scummy with her not knowing what night she shot at. And then she was like "wow I bet I'm going to get lynched over this", talking as if she was actually Town and claiming to be innocent once again when it was quite obvious she was scum. That's pretty much it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually if you're wondering why it took long for me to switch it's because I took Troongle to Walmart to get him a mouse so I was gone a while.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Waiting for response.

Sataric is a mason along with me you idiot. I don't know why he voted Jeremy, he didn't give a reason but didn't post anything else in the QT for a long time so I assume he was afk during the last few hours of yesterday.

Yeah, sorry about that. I was not sure of Jeremy because I really didn't believe he was Green and thought he might be hiding something, and I honestly thought he seemed more suspicious than Minties for most of the game (I town-read her very early on) but once Minties flipped scum it was obvious I had been mistaken all along. I have really struggled quite a bit through this whole game to be honest. Not my best performance. I got pretty sick a few days into the game, and then I fell behind on a lot of work, so I was really busy trying to catch up on that once I started feeling better.

Anyways, after just having read through about 10 pages of arguing, I really feel like we need to focus on the matter at hand rather than being hostile towards one another. Another day is here and we need to decide who to lynch. Yui Z is the most obvious choice for her last-minute vote-switch to try and save Minties, but at this point I think we're pretty much set up for victory in any case. The three thieves have been kind enough to assist town on numerous occasions and I reckon they will keep doing so, which means that scum is now massively outnumbered and their chances to win are next to none. The remaining scum has to be among Yui Z, Lauren, Ashtot, and possibly Ryan - Even if we would mislynch once or twice they still wouldn't be able to catch up seeing as they only appear to have 1 KP. We got this.

Are you being ****ing serious? you said you thought i was town aligned, now youre behaving like Ashtot to save your own ass by suspecting me? jesus this is a conspiracy.
Opinions change. I didn't think you were scum, but now after looking at the player list and who else I think is town, you've moved up to more likely for me. I don't think suspecting you would save my butt anyway for a start.

Yui's gone to bed, won't hear from her for another 8 hours at least.

You've been obsessed with hearing what others have to think and asking them questions. And all you have to offer is pushing Sataric for lynch? Have you been following the events of the last two days? You know what, I'm seeing it now. Ashtot and Yui Z. "I'd like to delay and see if my scummate screws up before I decide whether or not to vote them".
Me and Ash the remaining scum duo? PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No.

What the actual heck? Players wanting to save themselves in mafia shouldn't "further confirm" they're scum as you say. If you lynch me then you're lynching town, which means that I'm distracting town from catching the real scum at the moment. So because I'm town, I'm not exactly gonna want to be lynched because that means that it's wasting time for town.

Okay, I said this before and I honestly don't understand the Ryan suspicions. Dolby died the mafia roleblocker and I doubt there would be two maf roleblockers in this game. Unless you're suggesting that he faked claimed as the town roleblocker when he's really some other scum role (which for some reason I don't see happening).

I don't completely believe Karla and Sataric's claims as masons. It's either Karla + Sataric or Ashtot + Lauren I think. Looking at the player list, I honestly don't see there being 8 blue roles altogether, especially with there being third party this game too.

So if you count Ryan (town roleblocker), Ash (unlynchable), Karla and Sataric (masons) as blues then that leaves us with a total of 8 blue roles altogether. We have 23 players, three being third party, so I doubt there would be so many.

Cutting Ryan out of the picture because I believe his claim for now, unlynchable does seem like a scummy claim for obvious reasons, however it does kind of make sense with the, umm, "relaxed" game he's been playing. If he knew he couldn't be lynched, then he wouldn't be so worried about all those filler posts. Essentially, the only thing he would really need to worry about is the mafia and the vigs at night. If he stayed low-key then scum may not be bothered about killing him off anyway.

Karla and Sataric. Okay, so it made sense at first with all the hinting that Sataric made about the mason stuff. I get the feeling that it was all an act. Firstly, even Ashtot as mafia wouldn't exactly make sense to me because there would still be seven blue roles in the game. That still seems way too many for my liking, so I believe that they're the remaining scum. They're strong players, so surely they could pull something like that off as mafia.

If I'm still completely wrong, then the only duo left would be Lauren or Ashtot with Ryan, which I just don't see happening.

As for me, I can't really say much else on why I changed my vote from Minties at last minute. Other than the fact that it was just a dumb late-night mistake of not reading through the thread. :rolleyes:

Opinions change. I didn't think you were scum, but now after looking at the player list and who else I think is town, you've moved up to more likely for me. I don't think suspecting you would save my butt anyway for a start.

Me and Ash the remaining scum duo? PAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No.

What the actual heck? Players wanting to save themselves in mafia shouldn't "further confirm" they're scum as you say. If you lynch me then you're lynching town, which means that I'm distracting town from catching the real scum at the moment. So because I'm town, I'm not exactly gonna want to be lynched because that means that it's wasting time for town.

Okay, I said this before and I honestly don't understand the Ryan suspicions. Dolby died the mafia roleblocker and I doubt there would be two maf roleblockers in this game. Unless you're suggesting that he faked claimed as the town roleblocker when he's really some other scum role (which for some reason I don't see happening).

I don't completely believe Karla and Sataric's claims as masons. It's either Karla + Sataric or Ashtot + Lauren I think. Looking at the player list, I honestly don't see there being 8 blue roles altogether, especially with there being third party this game too.

So if you count Ryan (town roleblocker), Ash (unlynchable), Karla and Sataric (masons) as blues then that leaves us with a total of 8 blue roles altogether. We have 23 players, three being third party, so I doubt there would be so many.

Cutting Ryan out of the picture because I believe his claim for now, unlynchable does seem like a scummy claim for obvious reasons, however it does kind of make sense with the, umm, "relaxed" game he's been playing. If he knew he couldn't be lynched, then he wouldn't be so worried about all those filler posts. Essentially, the only thing he would really need to worry about is the mafia and the vigs at night. If he stayed low-key then scum may not be bothered about killing him off anyway.

Karla and Sataric. Okay, so it made sense at first with all the hinting that Sataric made about the mason stuff. I get the feeling that it was all an act. Firstly, even Ashtot as mafia wouldn't exactly make sense to me because there would still be seven blue roles in the game. That still seems way too many for my liking, so I believe that they're the remaining scum. They're strong players, so surely they could pull something like that off as mafia.

If I'm still completely wrong, then the only duo left would be Lauren or Ashtot with Ryan, which I just don't see happening.

As for me, I can't really say much else on why I changed my vote from Minties at last minute. Other than the fact that it was just a dumb late-night mistake of not reading through the thread. :rolleyes:

So you think that Karla and Sataric planned everything from the beginning. Some genius master plan that nobody on this forum has ever pulled before and would go down in history as the greatest play in TBT Mafia ever? Best post 2k14.

So you think that Karla and Sataric planned everything from the beginning. Some genius master plan that nobody on this forum has ever pulled before and would go down in history as the greatest play in TBT Mafia ever? Best post 2k14.
Rude. Maybe you should take a look at your own posts before you toss mine away like garbage. I put a lot of thought into that, thank you very much. :L

Yes, I think they planned it from the beginning if they're scum. You make it sound like it's utterly impossible, but all you need is to be able to plan properly. I don't see how it'd be an "OMG AMAZING PLAY" as you make it seem.

Claiming masons isn't that hard to pull off. lol

Granted I don't agree with Yui, I believe Sataric and Karla. c:

Rude. Maybe you should take a look at your own posts before you toss mine away like garbage. I put a lot of thought into that, thank you very much. :L

Yes, I think they planned it from the beginning if they're scum. You make it sound like it's utterly impossible, but all you need is to be able to plan properly. I don't see how it'd be an "OMG AMAZING PLAY" as you make it seem.

If they planned this all out and came up with perfect claims on their own I'll quit Mafia.

I highly doubt Tina gave them mason safeclaims and another thing is the fact that Sataric publicly asked Tom in the thread about his role, which he wouldn't have needed to do if him and Karla were Mafia because Karla probably would have known and told him in the thread.

If they planned this all out and came up with perfect claims on their own I'll quit Mafia.

I highly doubt Tina gave them mason safeclaims and another thing is the fact that Sataric publicly asked Tom in the thread about his role, which he wouldn't have needed to do if him and Karla were Mafia because Karla probably would have known and told him in the thread.

Acting is an important part in lying you know. If Sataric asked Tom directly in the thread, then it'd make people believe them both later on a bit more. Which is mainly what's happened here in a way.

Back