• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

In my eyes, it's either both of you or Lauren along with Ashtot or Ryan.

My head's gonna explode. T.T

- - - Post Merge - - -

Even if we lynch you and you're Town it confirms that Karla and Sataric are scum and we can't lose at that point.

If that's really what you think, then you're gonna be lynching Sataric and Karla. Have fun.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We can lynch them both now and end the game sooner. :rolleyes:

In my eyes, it's either both of you or Lauren along with Ashtot or Ryan.

My head's gonna explode. T.T

- - - Post Merge - - -

If that's really what you think, then you're gonna be lynching Sataric and Karla. Have fun.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We can lynch them both now and end the game sooner. :rolleyes:

I'd rather lynch you and then lynch them if you're not scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, I'm not seeing this logical leap you're making here, you're still my top scumread

Too bad I'm not scum.

Still haven't addressed this logical leap you have made that Yui innocent = confirm Karla + Sataric scum

I'd rather lynch you and then lynch them if you're not scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Too bad I'm not scum.

Or you could lynch one of them; see what I'm talking about, and then lynch the other. It'd work either way, unless you're really the scum here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Aren't you missing Lauren out of this possibility too?

Or you could lynch one of them; see what I'm talking about, and then lynch the other. It'd work either way, unless you're really the scum here.

True we could do that they aren't really useful anyway.

Yeah ok you've been doing this all game, when you admit that you've been a ****poster this entire game. You still haven't explained your logical leap. Because you have no solid reason for it, just like you've had no reason for anything you've said this game.

Still haven't addressed this logical leap you have made that Yui innocent = confirm Karla + Sataric scum

Well how I'm seeing it is that there are definitely not two Mafia roleblockers. I know I'm not scum, so my personal logic is that if Yui-Z isn't scum, it would make more sense that the pair of Mason claims would be scum due to us having only 2 scum left. 2 scum left between you and Sataric, me and Lauren, Would mean that the only possible scum would be you, Sataric, and Lauren. Which would mean it would have to be you two scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah ok you've been doing this all game, when you admit that you've been a ****poster this entire game. You still haven't explained your logical leap. Because you have no solid reason for it, just like you've had no reason for anything you've said this game.

I just replied, and I thought you said that people always have a reason for posting? You're being contradictory it's hilarious.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well how I'm seeing it is that there are definitely not two Mafia roleblockers. I know I'm not scum, so my personal logic is that if Yui-Z isn't scum, it would make more sense that the pair of Mason claims would be scum due to us having only 2 scum left. 2 scum left between you and Sataric, me and Lauren, Would mean that the only possible scum would be you, Sataric, and Lauren. Which would mean it would have to be you two scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just replied, and I thought you said that people always have a reason for posting? You're being contradictory it's hilarious.

And my reasoning is perfectly logical.

Awkward moment when I can't detect whether this is sarcasm or not.

It's not like much logic is important at this point. Lynching either Karla or Sataric would either clear or out two people. Then it's down to the remaining couple of people and voila~

Everyone's following them like sheep, yet we don't know if they're the leftover mafia anyway. Lynch the less useful one out of them both and then everyone knows we can trust the other.

How convenient that line of reasoning would be as scum ashtot as well.

Does that mean you agree that you've had no reasoning behind any of your posts?

I know that I am innocent, and therefore I know that Karla is innocent. We are the only town people with this luxury. For us to be scum would make no sense whatsoever, seeing as especially Karla was one of the driving forces behind Minties lynch. Trundle said that we are the kind of players that would sacrifice our team mates to appear innocent, but who in their right mind would go all-in to sacrifice their godfather when it would have been easy to sway the vote in a different direction?

As I said, it has to be two out of Yui Z, Ashtot, Lauren, and Ryan. Today I will vote for Ashtot - Partly because he's been acting incredibly strange the entire game, but also because it's Karla's top scum read and he's been way better this game than I have, so I will trust in him to make the right decision.

I know that I am innocent, and therefore I know that Karla is innocent. We are the only town people with this luxury. For us to be scum would make no sense whatsoever, seeing as especially Karla was one of the driving forces behind Minties lynch. Trundle said that we are the kind of players that would sacrifice our team mates to appear innocent, but who in their right mind would go all-in to sacrifice their godfather when it would have been easy to sway the vote in a different direction?

As I said, it has to be two out of Yui Z, Ashtot, Lauren, and Ryan. Today I will vote for Ashtot - Partly because he's been acting incredibly strange the entire game, but also because it's Karla's top scum read and he's been way better this game than I have, so I will trust in him to make the right decision.

You realize I'm unlynchable right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

How convenient that line of reasoning would be as scum ashtot as well.

Too bad I'm not scum.

Does that mean you agree that you've had no reasoning behind any of your posts?

Well most of them yes.

Well most of them yes.

So how can you say, with a straight face, that I should be lynched because I'm not useful? You've been ****posting to distract, that's your reason for posting.

Ashtot, why are you voting Yui? Are you planning on sticking with her?

The way I see it, we lynch Ashtot today. If he's telling the truth, we've lost nobody. If Sataric or myself is lynched today, then town needs to lynch correctly on day 7 or it's a day 8 lylo.

That is quite possibly true, but if we lynch you then we'll find out for certain, and then you're fully cleared. That only leaves us with three possible people that could be the last 2 Mafia, giving us a 66% success rate for the following days lynch, and we wouldn't be losing a town member in the process.

That is quite possibly true, but if we lynch you then we'll find out for certain, and then you're fully cleared. That only leaves us with three possible people that could be the last 2 Mafia, giving us a 66% success rate for the following days lynch, and we wouldn't be losing a town member in the process.

Okay I'm good with that, I don't want a lynch wasted on me but if you guys are set on that at least we'll still win. GG scum.

Ok first off I am not having any heated discussions today, bad day I'll explain when I finish work.

Firstly yui, why are you so god damn desperate? Accept you're dying, I have Christ. If you're not scum you've been sacrificed to find scum, as karla said they've not killed the thieves and they know who each other are. So stop trying to dig me and ash up to save your own ass, we're all suspected so give up.

I'm voting ash for reason I stated yesterday, yui isn't as high on my list as ash but she's climbing with this desperate act.

Ok first off I am not having any heated discussions today, bad day I'll explain when I finish work.

Firstly yui, why are you so god damn desperate? Accept you're dying, I have Christ. If you're not scum you've been sacrificed to find scum, as karla said they've not killed the thieves and they know who each other are. So stop trying to dig me and ash up to save your own ass, we're all suspected so give up.

I'm voting ash for reason I stated yesterday, yui isn't as high on my list as ash but she's climbing with this desperate act.

What's the point in playing if I'm just gonna give up as soon as I'm suspected? I'm not desperate. Really, it'd be more helpful to be if I was lynched a long time ago, but that'd be quitting. I don't just quit and I'm trying to make up for my crappy play this game.

If you don't like that, then that's fine by me.

Also slate me all you like my vote is consistent to my own on the other vote, I won't be arguing so dont try to bait me, my vote is final

What comes across as me being desperate is me trying to make an effort now that I have a little time on my hands.

Back