• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

As I see a few people commenting on Dad's post on oath2order, I just wanted to comment on the comments and then the post itself afterwards.
I appreciate your posts and discussion of what Dad has to say, but, as we all should know, it is day one. This means that any posts made against anyone are not going to have much information to go off of, especially long cases like Dad's. And, of course, when you are making a case against some who you believe to be scum, you're trying to get them lynched. There have been so many times in games where I lie or manipulate information in very small ways to make the person look worse (AS A TOWNIE) in order to lynch mafia. Obviously a case against someone is going to have strong bias towards them being mafia.
Please, anyone who is behind in reading or anything, do not make posts calling people out when you have no idea what they've even done in the game. It's distracting, a waste of time, and creates confusion. Read the whole thread before you start posting about people.
Also, Lauren, if you could, instead of posting a bunch of small posts, just make a decent sized one every once in awhile, that'd be great. :p

Don't patronise me, I'm posting my thoughts, day one, not many thoughts right now, as you said so yourself.

When did C r y s t a l ever get mad at you? Never. You're right about her not contributing much but you've probably contributed less.

She never got mad but she pushed for the lynch and I know I've contributed less that's why I'm tying to post more but if everyone criticises me posting or not posting its hard

As I see a few people commenting on Dad's post on oath2order, I just wanted to comment on the comments and then the post itself afterwards.
I appreciate your posts and discussion of what Dad has to say, but, as we all should know, it is day one. This means that any posts made against anyone are not going to have much information to go off of, especially long cases like Dad's. And, of course, when you are making a case against some who you believe to be scum, you're trying to get them lynched. There have been so many times in games where I lie or manipulate information in very small ways to make the person look worse (AS A TOWNIE) in order to lynch mafia. Obviously a case against someone is going to have strong bias towards them being mafia.
Please, anyone who is behind in reading or anything, do not make posts calling people out when you have no idea what they've even done in the game. It's distracting, a waste of time, and creates confusion. Read the whole thread before you start posting about people.
Also, Lauren, if you could, instead of posting a bunch of small posts, just make a decent sized one every once in awhile, that'd be great. :p

Yeah, but what's the point in including things that don't make sense or don't work? I know you were directing this post to the comments on Dad's post in general (and not just on the inactives spoiler thing), but he mentioned some things that didn't do what they said on the tin (or the spoiler in this case).
I can see what you mean with tweaking things to make them look more guilty, if you're sure of course, but Oath doesn't say anything that makes it seem like he's trying to lynch inactives. It seems more like it's pulled out of thin-air completely than tweaking, which is why I wouldn't mind him explaining.

I'm not entirely convinced on every word he's put in his case, but he does bring up some good points.

Okay my suspicion
C R Y S T A L
He was literally contributed nothing exes getting angry at me and Ryan.I wasn't exactly mad so.... (not alise or Alice)I didn't mention them bc after a few day/night cycles they post more. You and ryan both aren't very contruibiting and bandwagon no matter what day it is. for not contributing his only suspicions were me and Ryan I have gut feelings but I don't like to say things unless I have good evidence on itfor being inactive and has been stalling Stalling; plural, uhm I think ive only done it once. a lot to put his thoughts up and has only posted half paragraphs and one-liners Quality>Quantity without giving a proper explanation on his inactivenessI'm sorry I didn't explain that I have school and things that are really irrelevant to the game.
Anyways I'd like to hear what Tom Alice and Dolby has to say.

I'm not stupid enough to act quiet simply because I'm mafia and have something to hide. I've been over this before in previous games. You seem pretty fast to jump on me with no real evidence, Sataric. Going for an easy lynch, are we? It's fine and dandy to lynch someone because you feel they're not contributing and you'd rather risk it than remain idle, but a red flag? LOL.

Okay my suspicion
C R Y S T A L
He was literally contributed nothing exes getting angry at me and Ryan (not alise or Alice) for not contributing his only suspicions were me and Ryan for being inactive and has been stalling a lot to put his thoughts up and has only posted half paragraphs and one-liners without giving a proper explanation on his inactiveness

Ryan88
Not much to say about him. He brings nothing to the table and could be hiding in his newbie suit

Thanks for reading my post :)

Sometimes there's a difference between not posting and not contributing. Just because you're posting doesn't mean you're actually contributing. I'd say making useless posts is even more harmful than not being present. Your gut feeling only goes as far as we can trust you. This seems mostly personal, rather than a "gut feeling", you're picking at crystal because they picked at you.

I'm not stupid enough to act quiet simply because I'm mafia and have something to hide. I've been over this before in previous games. You seem pretty fast to jump on me with no real evidence, Sataric. Going for an easy lynch, are we? It's fine and dandy to lynch someone because you feel they're not contributing and you'd rather risk it than remain idle, but a red flag? LOL.

This only furthers my suspicions though. Several people have asked you to start contributing and shortly afterwards you make an appearance yet only act overly defensive and do not really add anything new to the table. You know the game better than this. You've performed excellently in past games. And now you have not said anything about who you find suspicious, or anything along those lines.

You say that you're not stupid enough to act quiet simply because you're Mafia, and I fully believe you - But you're not stupid enough to act quiet as town either, and you know that too. Something's a little off, and I do not think I am the only one that's picking up on that. If you want Town to win, then why aren't you adding anything to the thread in order to help us accomplish that goal?

I honestly can't fault Oath for trying to make discussion. While some of the statements he's made have distracted town, it just looked like he was trying to get us to talk. Dad was fishing for reactions to build a case against him. Town's been too quiet anyway. But yeah, it's kind of strange he moved from Sataric to trying to get town back onto inactives, like they haven't been brought up many times prior.

This only furthers my suspicions though. Several people have asked you to start contributing and shortly afterwards you make an appearance yet only act overly defensive and do not really add anything new to the table. You know the game better than this. You've performed excellently in past games. And now you have not said anything about who you find suspicious, or anything along those lines.

You say that you're not stupid enough to act quiet simply because you're Mafia, and I fully believe you - But you're not stupid enough to act quiet as town either, and you know that too. Something's a little off, and I do not think I am the only one that's picking up on that. If you want Town to win, then why aren't you adding anything to the thread in order to help us accomplish that goal?

I'm still making my way through the thread, I'm responding as I go. I'm not really going to make excuses, I just haven't been able to get myself to play. Really low moods lately. I figured I'd read through everything today and try to be a little active, because I felt bad.

Sataric, do you mind if I ask who you think should be lynched?

Right now, with over a full day to go until we have to make up our minds and my opinion subject to change, I'd say that Crystal is at the top of my list. He seemed more eager than anyone else to go for the easy inactive-lynch route when there was tons and tons of hours left for people to contribute to the thread, mentioning Ryan and Jellofish right away even though there was plenty of other people that had not spoken much at the time (You included, actually), and what struck me as the most odd about it is that he didn't seem to think that they were scum at all. He just wanted them killed despite the fact that they could be town - He didn't seem to care one bit.

Now, I am very much against a no-lynch. We shouldn't do that. But to suggest the easy inactive lynching so early on and mention specific names, that wouldn't give us much to work with.. If the entire games players comes together and bandwagon on the same inactive target, not much information would be uncovered in the process, and scum could easily hide within the crowd. Not good!

~@ Alice - I am sorry to hear that your mood has not been the best. I am glad to see you posting now, though!

Okay. I wanted to see if you were going to bring up 'easy lynches.' {maf scum in olympus}

Although, in my eyes Crystal seems like one of those 'easy lynches' but meh. (inactive/lurkers/newer players.)

Right now, with over a full day to go until we have to make up our minds and my opinion subject to change, I'd say that Crystal is at the top of my list. He seemed more eager than anyone else to go for the easy inactive-lynch route when there was tons and tons of hours left for people to contribute to the thread, mentioning Ryan and Jellofish right away even though there was plenty of other people that had not spoken much at the time (You included, actually), and what struck me as the most odd about it is that he didn't seem to think that they were scum at all. He just wanted them killed despite the fact that they could be town - He didn't seem to care one bit.

Now, I am very much against a no-lynch. We shouldn't do that. But to suggest the easy inactive lynching so early on and mention specific names, that wouldn't give us much to work with.. If the entire games players comes together and bandwagon on the same inactive target, not much information would be uncovered in the process, and scum could easily hide within the crowd. Not good!

~@ Alice - I am sorry to hear that your mood has not been the best. I am glad to see you posting now, though!

Crystal is a girl, I think.

I agree that she'd make a good lynch candidate. Easy lynch or not, she comes across as suspicious and I've already stated reasons why I think that. I don't think she even commented when I mentioned her earlier either.

With only approximately 23 hours left, we need to start deciding on who to lynch. As we do this, if any of you still have suspicions and evidence to post, please share it. We need as much as we can get. Also, blues, if you feel like you are very likely to be killed in the night, it wouldn't be bad to share your information if it is more beneficial for the town. (For example, if you're a DT and you found out so and so is a vigilante, please don't share that.)

At the moment I think we're looking at
-oath2order
-C R Y S T A L
-Apparently KarlaKGB

At the moment I'm indecisive between oath2order and C R Y S T A L. Both are giving off scummy vibes to me, but I'm gonna ask C R Y S T A L her lynch thoughts and her other suspicions.

With only approximately 23 hours left, we need to start deciding on who to lynch. As we do this, if any of you still have suspicions and evidence to post, please share it. We need as much as we can get. Also, blues, if you feel like you are very likely to be killed in the night, it wouldn't be bad to share your information if it is more beneficial for the town. (For example, if you're a DT and you found out so and so is a vigilante, please don't share that.)

At the moment I think we're looking at
-oath2order
-C R Y S T A L
-Apparently KarlaKGB

At the moment I'm indecisive between oath2order and C R Y S T A L. Both are giving off scummy vibes to me, but I'm gonna ask C R Y S T A L her lynch thoughts and her other suspicions.

And how come you're not making your own thoughts and just going with these 2/3 (is Karla even a real candidate)

And how come you're not making your own thoughts and just going with these 2/3 (is Karla even a real candidate)

Why the heck are C r y s t a l and Oath candidates?

Sorry? I thought that's what people were thinking right now. I haven't voted for any of them, calm down.I was just trying to organize while the rest of you are accomplishing nothing.

Sorry? I thought that's what people were thinking right now. I haven't voted for any of them, calm down.I was just trying to organize while the rest of you are accomplishing nothing.

They just had a massive interrogation of me. I'm sorry, but I don't really see you contributing as much as other people.

I'm not mad lol. Just wondering why.

well i'll try to explain but it has roleclaiming in it. so i don't know if you guys would want me too say it

Back