• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Uhm, all the roles are basically just random names, i think. I'm Josh. Like who the **** is Josh? Why can't my name be Mark?

@People asking for if ryan got confirmation or whatever, Roleblockers (both mafia and town) never get PMs if they ended up blocking an action.

Uhm, all the roles are basically just random names, i think. I'm Josh. Like who the **** is Josh? Why can't my name be Mark?

@People asking for if ryan got confirmation or whatever, Roleblockers (both mafia and town) never get PMs if they ended up blocking an action.

I know Dark in the IRC is Josh, but he didn't play in Pirates 1.

tbh it's pretty cryptic and in the end a little distracting (probably something that we have to deal with given there are no PMS allowed).

Oh, I thought they did. o: Nevermind than

Mark is a ugly name! William is better.

tbh it's pretty cryptic and in the end a little distracting (probably something that we have to deal with given there are no PMS allowed).

Maybe it's paranoia speaking, but it's interesting Sat brought it up now.

Because he doesn't want Tom to drive a lynch on him, is what I gather. I might be wrong though.

Because he doesn't want Tom to drive a lynch on him, is what I gather. I might be wrong though.

I wasn't aware Tom was looking to lynch Sat. I was more referring to how Karla was under a bit of suspicion. And now this Kallie thing got brought up

Okay now this is going to be eating away at me the whole game. I know this doesn't have anything to do with the game, but... omg I'm getting flashbacks to the quests from "the woods" and the Easter egg hunts.

Are you saying that Kallie is the name of a role or something?

I'm saying that it is related to the Mafia game. I have forwarded what I needed to say, I think. The "mystery" will solve itself over time. Let's put it aside for now, because I don't want to make things too obvious. The message will make it across already, I have no doubt. And I don't want scum to figure anything out if it can be avoided. Let's just keep the discussions focused on the more important topics. so we can make progress!

It was important for me to ask that question, I feel. Now that it's done, I don't want it to be a distraction in any way.

I think that, even though it is possible that Ryan88 is a Mafia Roleblocker, it's much too risky to consider lynching him after his claim. I don't know if he said, but can he block the same person twice in a row? Would be good to know. I also think that it'd be risky to go for Karla since he has contributed with a few things to the thread without a doubt, which made him seem town-aligned in my eyes, and we don't have much evidence to work with besides that he was possibly roleblocked. Of course I want to hear from him myself, though.

Yui Z, whom I called out earlier for not saying much during night zero, has completely redeemed herself in my eyes. Crystal, whom has been called out by multiple people, have not - I still feel like they're flipping back and forth between people and just hunting for easy lynch targets, not really caring who lives and who dies today. But I am not going to vote yet, because there's plenty of time left.

Oh you're right I was getting something mixed up about Tom. I might not know, but I only have my assumptions.

My role name is not just a random name.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm saying that it is related to the Mafia game. I have forwarded what I needed to say, I think. The "mystery" will solve itself over time. Let's put it aside for now, because I don't want to make things too obvious. The message will make it across already, I have no doubt. And I don't want scum to figure anything out if it can be avoided. Let's just keep the discussions focused on the more important topics. so we can make progress!

It was important for me to ask that question, I feel. Now that it's done, I don't want it to be a distraction in any way.

I think that, even though it is possible that Ryan88 is a Mafia Roleblocker, it's much too risky to consider lynching him after his claim. I don't know if he said, but can he block the same person twice in a row? Would be good to know. I also think that it'd be risky to go for Karla since he has contributed with a few things to the thread without a doubt, which made him seem town-aligned in my eyes, and we don't have much evidence to work with besides that he was possibly roleblocked. Of course I want to hear from him myself, though.

Yui Z, whom I called out earlier for not saying much during night zero, has completely redeemed herself in my eyes. Crystal, whom has been called out by multiple people, have not - I still feel like they're flipping back and forth between people and just hunting for easy lynch targets, not really caring who lives and who dies today. But I am not going to vote yet, because there's plenty of time left.

I can't block someone two nights in a row

- - - Post Merge - - -

Should I say my role name? Mostly it's just random names

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I don't this mafia can figure out other blue roles if I say it

TBH, Ryan, you shouldn't claim fully unless you are about to get lynched or something.
Like I said, Karlas response should influence my decision on lynching him (or ryan..?)

My role name is not just a random name.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't block someone two nights in a row

- - - Post Merge - - -

Should I say my role name? Mostly it's just random names

- - - Post Merge - - -

So I don't this mafia can figure out other blue roles if I say it

What do you mean "mostly it's just random names"? How would you know other role names?

Roleblockers don't traditionally block factional kills.

Can we just bring this little quote from Karla back into the light, please?

This was posted AFTER Night had ended, so notice how he wants to stress how mafia KP is "traditionally" unable to be blocked. However, no one has come forward with protections or veteran hits, and I doubt KP would've been stacked on Feloreena (a Serial Killer and Mafia could've both targeted her, but still).

The only reaosn none of you are voting for Karla right now is because it's Ryan and then it's Karla. If Karla said he blocked Ryan, BAM! Ryan would be lynched in seconds, and it should be the same the other way around. I am voting for Karla.

Can we just bring this little quote from Karla back into the light, please?

This was posted AFTER Night had ended, so notice how he wants to stress how mafia KP is "traditionally" unable to be blocked. However, no one has come forward with protections or veteran hits, and I doubt KP would've been stacked on Feloreena (a Serial Killer and Mafia could've both targeted her, but still).

The only reaosn none of you are voting for Karla right now is because it's Ryan and then it's Karla. If Karla said he blocked Ryan, BAM! Ryan would be lynched in seconds, and it should be the same the other way around. I am voting for Karla.

Wait why are you voting for Karla?

Back