• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

Couldn't say this earlier because of wonky wifi but I am Kidd the Cook (Veteran) and last night I took a hit, i severely doubt that the mafia would try to kill me and that a vig killed Dad so I believe that a vig tried to shoot me, if you are that vig, it would be best to claim (unless you have more shots)

Couldn't say this earlier because of wonky wifi but I am Kidd the Cook (Veteran) and last night I took a hit, i severely doubt that the mafia would try to kill me and that a vig killed Dad so I believe that a vig tried to shoot me, if you are that vig, it would be best to claim (unless you have more shots)

Interesting you say that, leaves me scratching my head a little. Ashtot's claimed Veteran as well so why not speak up then? I really doubt there's two Veterans in this game. Would the vig confirm shooting Dolby?

Interesting you say that, leaves me scratching my head a little. Ashtot's claimed Veteran as well so why not speak up then? I really doubt there's two Veterans in this game. Would the vig confirm shooting Dolby?

I didn't claim Veteran I claimed Townie.

He said that he was Benjamin the quatermaster, that does not automatically mean that he's veteran

My mistake then, I should stop checking back with MMII's roles then because Quartermaster was Veteran.

Well the roles probably won't match up but so far hasn't everyone been a player from MMII?

Well the roles probably won't match up but so far hasn't everyone been a player from MMII?

Justin and Josh didn't play MM2.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Playerlist

01. iLoveYou Rigger
02. Kuma Cabin Attendant (Killed Night 1)
03. Blu Rose Gunner
04. Superpenguin Surgeon
05. FanousOnTheLoose Swabbie (Lynched Day 4)
06. Lunatic Sailor (Killed Night 1)
07. oath2order Boatswain
08. BellBringerGreen Sailor
09. FireNinja1 Sailor
10. Tom Sailor (Killed Night 1)
11. Dolby Cabin Attendant (Lynched Day 3)
12. Farobi Sailor
13. Stargazer741 Sailor (Lynched Day 1)
14. ITookYourWaffles Sailor
15. 3DSfan134 WotC
16. beary509 Sailor (Killed Night 2)
17. Trundle Sailing Master (Lynched Day 2)
18. Hikari Sailor
19. Gandalf Quarter Master
20. River Sailor (Killed Night 3)
21. SirGanatar Surgeon
List again

But I mean the role names.

Also do you think maybe third party has more than 1 win condition?
It's entirely possible given how upset they were getting, not to mention their win condition changed mid-game? If we're not going to lynch Minties or maybe Dolby, then we ought to consider a thief.

Bird Mafia says hello. B)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Majora's Mafia says hi.

A+ contribution from Tom as always.

That is nowhere near as bad as how I used to speak to Kit for example. Please continue grasping at straws and not responding fully to anything.

part 1 of my post {part 2 coming NEVER}

tumblr_inline_mgtmzbLASR1qkyrzx.gif

such colorful. very noob. wow

Suspicion 1: Sataric. {uneasy}
I'm a bit..meh..about this suspicon. Like, I'm kinda laying off of Sataric, but it's just this feeling hes mafia.
Looking back to his posts in Olympus mafia, it seems to match up with this game. Ya know?
{1st quote: Sataric in Olympus mafia, 2nd: Sirens. / snipping out pieces I don't need so this post isn't so big.}
Crystal - A little bit more aggressive this time around than in previous rounds from what I gather, but I believe someone called them out to step up their game, so that could be the reason why. {Noted: Crystal was his scum partner.}

Ryan88 - I unfortunately
{This is worded weirdly? Why is it 'unfortunate?' Isn't it good we have a Town Rber? wtf} think he's the Town Roleblocker that he claims to be. I fear his days are numbered.

Dolby - so I am inclined to think he's innocent (or a mermaid?) but keep an eye on him nonetheless.

JellofishXD - Just doesn't seem to care much about what happens. Sorry if that sounds harsh. Scum or mermaid, perhaps? Or some other kind of third party role? (Survivor, etc..)

Ashtot - Seems to struggle a little bit in the non-PM environment. This, however, leads me to believe that he's town. Since if he was Mafia, he would have his team to talk to, and wouldn't appear quite as confused. However, I am not getting any massive town reads on his behaviour overall. He seems to be switching back and forth a lot, and running around in circles. Confusing.
Ashtot isn't the type of player to get 'confused'. Seriously? {sry ashtot but u have a liiitle bit of an ego}

C r y s t a l - Number one on my scumlist. Just go through their posts again. Something's not right! Too much contradictions, too eager to kill just about anyone, to quick to call others out for mistakes similar to their own. The more I analyze their posts, the more I feel that they're just trying to float by yet "nudge the chess pieces in their favour".

Cariad - Scum or Mermaid, I think.

Alise - Seems to be at least trying a bit harder now than before. Another person people claim is easy to read but that confuses me quite often. I feel they play very similar as both town and scum, and therefore I have no clue if she's evil or not. Definitely done some shady stuff, but doesn't she always do that?
He never answered my question. Also, "I feel they play very similar as both town and scum." I don't think you've seen me play as scum / played enough games with me.

last thoughts and stuff
❀​
Purple: I've noticed he's noted a few players being "mermaid." This seems so weird to me, for some reason. Is he trying to weed out the mermaids? I can see how he could easily get one killed. Persuading town and then getting them killed. {god bless that vig.} Also with that 'unfortunately'. {does he have something with mermaids or..? lel im joking :blush:} Whats with him and 3p?
❀​
Pink: It was quite obvious Crystal was trying to step up her game. Earlier, I was suspicious of her, but then I realized this was a repeat of Cell Mafia II, it was actually too late. But an accident prone player like me would make this mistake, noot so much Sataric. Probably wrong about this, so take this with a grain of salt.
❀​
Blue: my notes and other crap​

Post isn't the best, but I tried.​

I wish more people were in here talking.

Yeah well I made a longish post and everyone's ignoring it, probably happened to other people too which is why people are no longer interested in contributing. It's just the same people talking to each other and making most of the decisions.

Putting in my vote for Dolby until the vig speaks up if there is one.

A+ contribution from Tom as always.

That is nowhere near as bad as how I used to speak to Kit for example. Please continue grasping at straws and not responding fully to anything.

Firstly, **** you guys and your names.

Tom - clearly you have had your head up your ass during the past few games you have played with me and can't remember how to read. That is not my playstyle any longer. It hasn't been since SP's Tribal Attack Mafia (MM VI), which was my last played game before I left. I spend significantly less time on TBT and on the IRC, so the anger just isn't there and I RARELY get in in-game arguments. You're doing exactly what we did to Karla in the beginning of the game, that he was scum because he no longer made large posts. I do find it interesting that you and Jeremy (two people I find exhibiting actual scum behavior) are the two that agree on it.

Admittedly, Jellofish WAS an inactive, but you can't really say Crystal and Cariad were as well. JellofishXD has proven to be scum when all they do is complain about timezones and post once a day. THAT was my reasoning for including them. I looked at past games and actually attempted to provide solid reasoning unlike the rest of your "gut feelings". My suspicion on Cariad was the jump from green to blue and her reaction to Dad's posts. If you want to go ahead and pretend that I am the only one that found Crystal's behavior questionable, be my guest. I would like to direct your attention to the SEVEN other people that voted for her, yourself included (oh hey look and Jeremy too!)

Honestly, I find it incredibly hypocritical that YOU of all people are accusing me of falling off of the radar. We could barely get you to post and all you were doing was ****posting when you did. I have been trying (You can't actually say the same), you lose the drive to when a lot of town doesn't even read your posts. Now you're not going to try because the rest of town sucks, oh but wait clearly someone that's trying must be scum? Give me a damn break.
No Minties, I'm fairly certain it's still your playstyle. You don't aggro as mafia, you post lists and names to throw suspicion onto others. You contribute enough to come off as very pro-town, to win over the trust of others and persuade the skimming masses. Sure you don't spend enough time here to get fully engulfed in the salt mines, but you still get aggressive enough in games when someone begins rubbing you the wrong way. And while yes, I'm a bit wary of Jeremy, KarlaKGB also noted it and Dad said something about it.

No I won't accuse you of being the only one questioning Crystal's behavior, we wouldn't have lynched her if we truly didn't feel they were suspicious enough.

I'm not accusing you of falling off the radar, I'm accusing you of posting enough to get by as well as coming off a little to pro-town. If I wasn't trying I'd sit here and heckle you all the entire game, but that wouldn't be right. And if you remember, I'm always a little wary of those that try because it's rather easy to become town in someone's eyes when we have a game full of non-contributors. So yes, I want us to lynch strong players today if we're not going to risk lynching a thief. Because one or many of those contributing are mafia.

Alright success, we now know there are 5 scum, that was my plan all along

What are your thoughts on this? I find that Karla's been playing pro-town all game. This is a quote from him at the beginning of the game, and I think it could be taken two different ways: Either he said this to sound Town or he said this because he is Town.

If you guys look around this page and pages around it you'll find a discussion going on primarily between Superpenguin and Yui-Z.

I'm still extremely skeptical of Yui-Z because of her claim and the way she talked to Superpenguin about her never claiming if she was actually scum, and she repeated it a few times. Superpenguin explained to her what he meant and such but Yui-Z never completely understood what he was saying, which I find odd. Yui-Z is normally someone who analyzes and is careful when she posts but that's not what happened when they had their little discussion.

Minties, I'm suspicious of. I've had a gut feeling that she's been scum all game but there's never been any real evidence. One thing I'd like to ask you Minties is what have you actually done to help Town this game? Yes you've had a couple walls of text and you trying to be friendly and everything but what have you actually done for Town? We haven't really progressed and you just seem like you're sitting there watching the game go by. I don't exactly know how to explain it but you're behaviour is still different. It's not the way you're speaking, because you may not be raging but you still seem to have room for a jab at someone in every one of your posts, but you seem like less of a powerhouse this game.

But to be honest I really don't have anything but gut feelings. The problem with this game is that we're getting nowhere, and with all of these seemingly strong players on the team, I would think we would have gotten somewhere this game. So I basically just think that most of the remaining strong players are scum, which is probably true.

Dolby - Kidd the Cook (Veteran) (Took a hit)
Ashtot - Benjamin the Quartermaster (Townie)
Dad - Justin the Ship's Numpty (Townie)
oath2order - Andrew the Boatswain (Detective)
Superpenguin - Josh the Powder Monkey (Townie)
Crystal - James the Cabin Boy (Townie)
Cory - Nymph (Thief)
Natty - Mermaid (Thief)
Feloreena - Kayla the Stowaway (Townie)
Trundle - Kelpie (Thief)

Honestly if I was just going to pick a scum team it would include Minties, Jeremy, Alice, Yui-Z, and Jeremy. I'm more than convinced that at least 2 out of this list are scum.

I know this post is useless but whatever.

No Minties, I'm fairly certain it's still your playstyle. You don't aggro as mafia, you post lists and names to throw suspicion onto others. You contribute enough to come off as very pro-town, to win over the trust of others and persuade the skimming masses. Sure you don't spend enough time here to get fully engulfed in the salt mines, but you still get aggressive enough in games when someone begins rubbing you the wrong way. And while yes, I'm a bit wary of Jeremy, KarlaKGB also noted it and Dad said something about it.

No I won't accuse you of being the only one questioning Crystal's behavior, we wouldn't have lynched her if we truly didn't feel they were suspicious enough.

I'm not accusing you of falling off the radar, I'm accusing you of posting enough to get by as well as coming off a little to pro-town. If I wasn't trying I'd sit here and heckle you all the entire game, but that wouldn't be right. And if you remember, I'm always a little wary of those that try because it's rather easy to become town in someone's eyes when we have a game full of non-contributors. So yes, I want us to lynch strong players today if we're not going to risk lynching a thief. Because one or many of those contributing are mafia.

Also this is basically what I meant in this post I just suck at this game so thanks Tom.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry the other Jeremy is supposed to be Sataric.

Back