• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

And btw 5 people voted for you day 4 so like. LOL

- - - Post Merge - - -

Even if you were I wouldn't expect you to be able and defend yourself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Replace and with to*

I'm pretty confident in my ability to defend myself but seeing as how I've played this game it might not go over as well as I would hope it to.

Anyways what were you saying earlier about the whole Townie thing? I was confused I think.

I'm pretty confident in my ability to defend myself but seeing as how I've played this game it might not go over as well as I would hope it to.

Anyways what were you saying earlier about the whole Townie thing? I was confused I think.

Yes. You have dig yourself into a hole.

I was saying that if there are 3 Townies and 1 is scum then it must be Lauren because I thought she said that Minties was blue.

Tbh I only did that 1 day and I told everyone that I was suspicious of Yui-Z for the reason that Sp was: Because of her role.

Also good use of the word dingus.

i learnt from the best sweetie :p

but on a serious note, you're barking up the wrong tree trying to lynch me, you're welcome to though, if you think it'll help towns chances.

i learnt from the best sweetie :p

but on a serious note, you're barking up the wrong tree trying to lynch me, you're welcome to though, if you think it'll help towns chances.

It's not really that I want you lynched, I mean I do if you're scum, but it was because of what Natty said, which I think she's going to re-explain hopefully.

But I don't get it.

nsSrFp7.jpg

I don't know how someone could not understand it. 1 of the townie claimers are lying because there's only 2 townies left in the game, if Sataric and Karla are telling the truth. Which I think they are.

nsSrFp7.jpg

I don't know how someone could not understand it. 1 of the townie claimers are lying because there's only 2 townies left in the game, if Sataric and Karla are telling the truth. Which I think they are.

So then we have to decide to either lynch myself or Lauren, right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Everyone should be on here voting right now because it's honestly such an easy decision.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just choose one of us.

~@ Ashtot - Are you a Fool by any chance? If you are telling everyone to pick between you and Lauren, I'm fairly confident that Lauren would come out on top and that you would end up lynched, and that seems to be exactly what you're aiming for. I'm so confused by everything you say and do. I bet you're having an hilarious time, though!

~@ Ashtot - Are you a Fool by any chance? If you are telling everyone to pick between you and Lauren, I'm fairly confident that Lauren would come out on top and that you would end up lynched, and that seems to be exactly what you're aiming for. I'm so confused by everything you say and do. I bet you're having an hilarious time, though!

I'm confident I won't be lynched.

I don't see how this ended up me campaigning to why I shouldn't be lynched but ok,
Despite being sick at the begining I still made effort to read the thread and make posts, I have said my reads on everyone on various occasions and involved myself I a discussion. I don't bandwagon my votes, I actually give my own reasons for who I vote for some yes not good but I tried and didn't just jump on votes.

If you feel the need to lynch me go ahead but once you do, lynch ash for manipulating you into doing so.

I don't see how this ended up me campaigning to why I shouldn't be lynched but ok,
Despite being sick at the begining I still made effort to read the thread and make posts, I have said my reads on everyone on various occasions and involved myself I a discussion. I don't bandwagon my votes, I actually give my own reasons for who I vote for some yes not good but I tried and didn't just jump on votes.

If you feel the need to lynch me go ahead but once you do, lynch ash for manipulating you into doing so.

But I mean it's either you or me and I know it's not me so you must be scum unless Yui-Z is actually scum so you should be cooperative if you want Town to win.

I am cooperating? What are you talking about, I just said lynch me if it'll do town good? You make no sense. I know I'm not scum.

Back