• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XV: The Siren's Call (Game Over/Mafia & Third Party Win!)

I don't know if it's occurred to anybody but it's extremely obvious that Lauren and Minties are the remaining scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless Jer is scum, but out of those three.

I could've sworn there's three scum remaining. Karen and Dolby are dead, so shouldn't it add up to five?

And if Minties is scum, it means I said 2 mafia were scum. That's 2/3. While the others on the list have a record of what, 0/3? So please get off my back and think logically. That's directed at everyone, especially Sataric who needs to get his head in the game here. :)

I don't see why people are saying you're scum it's pretty obvious that you're Town, unless it's all been a ploy in which case it probably won't work anyway.

I don't know if it's occurred to anybody but it's extremely obvious that Lauren and Minties are the remaining scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have been focusing on Minties, Karen, Sataric, and Karla through most of the game, so tell us why you think Lauren is scum please.

01. oath2order - Andrew the Boatswain [KILLED NIGHT 1]
02. Cory – Third Party
03. ryan88* - Roleblocker
04. Superpenguin - Josh the Powder Monkey [LYNCHED DAY 1]
05. Minties -
06. Alice - Veteran
07. Dolby - Peisinoe [LYNCHED DAY 3]
08. Dad - Justin the Ship's Numpty [KILLED NIGHT 2]
09. Karen - Ligeia [MODKILLED LUNAR ECLIPSE]
10. JellofishXD - Nathan the Master Gunner [MODKILLED DAY 3]
11. KarlaKGB - Mason
12. Feloreena - Kayla the Stowaway [KILLED NIGHT 0]
13. Sataric - Mason
14. Ashtot – Benjamin the Quartermaster
15. Tom - Ashton the Able Bodied Sailor [KILLED NIGHT 4]
16. Trundle - Third Party
17. C r y s t a l* - James the Cabin Boy [LYNCHED DAY 2]
18. Cariad - Nicholas the Midnight Candlemaker [KILLED NIGHT 3]
19. Yui-Z – Mark the Swabbie
20. alise* - Aiden the First Mate
21. Lauren -
22. Jeremy -
23. Natty - Third Party

I think that you guys are being really stupid and need to get your heads in the game. I'm fine with being "lynched" if that's what you all want but after that you guys really need to kill the scum because there are only so many possibilities.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You forgot Yui?

Sorry been at cheer and in tired now. Im voting ash because of how weird his acting like between me and yui. He makes ridiculous posts and what not, he is a DINGUS, and personally he niggles me, sorry I'm going to bed now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and his jumping around votes, rash decisions for example the yui situation, he was so set on her being scum then as soon as she role claimed he swapped.

I believe her claim but I mean if the rest of you could tell us your role names we'll know if Mafia have safe claims which would make Yui-Z a candidate in my mind.

I'm Josephine the Poet (Vanilla Townie)

Sorry been at cheer and in tired now. Im voting ash because of how weird his acting like between me and yui. He makes ridiculous posts and what not, he is a DINGUS, and personally he niggles me, sorry I'm going to bed now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and his jumping around votes, rash decisions for example the yui situation, he was so set on her being scum then as soon as she role claimed he swapped.

Lauren I did that one time, sure there are good reasons to "lynch" me but you're recent posts are so scummy it's hilarious.

Wow being an unlynchable is pretty damn convenient. Well you guys are forcing my hand here are this point so I might as well claim. I am Han the captain (jack of all trades).

I inspected Oath2Order n0 and shot Dad n1 because I have been dying n1 lately so I figured I would get my shot (but that also means whoever was protected didn't come forward). I protected Karla n3. That's why I have been acting so dodgy. I'm usually just green in games and always afraid to die. To be honest, I think unlynchable is way too perfect of a clai, so I'm sticking with Ashtot.

Wow being an unlynchable is pretty damn convenient. Well you guys are forcing my hand here are this point so I might as well claim. I am Han the captain (jack of all trades).

I inspected Oath2Order n0 and shot Dad n1 because I have been dying n1 lately so I figured I would get my shot (but that also means whoever was protected didn't come forward). I protected Karla n3. That's why I have been acting so dodgy. I'm usually just green in games and always afraid to die. To be honest, I think unlynchable is way too perfect of a clai, so I'm sticking with Ashtot.

Dad died night 2.

Who did ryan role block on Night 2? That will tell us for sure if Minties is lying.

Back