★ TBT Members' Mii QR Code Dictionary! [For Tomodachi Life] ★

Hamusuta

miss juicy baby!
Bells
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg

Hello! Welcome to the TBT Members' Mii QR Code Dictionary [yes i know thats a mouthful LOL :p ] !! Here you'll find the QR Codes for many of our community's mii's. The main purpose for this is so that people can scan their favorite members and friends in order to play with them in Tomodachi Life. So, if you want your QR code displayed here, you'll have to post it in this thread and I or a mod will edit this post and add you! :D Enjoy! :D

Alice:
QRELvOn.jpg

Anie:
attachment.php

Benmjy:
attachment.php

Cadbberry:
2unvgk2.jpg

Dinomates:
28uk7jq.jpg

FireNinja1:
7Se2yL6.jpg

Hamusuta:
Zachary.jpg

Jake.:
2LRo6I1.jpg

Kaiaa:
14227808226_e72e3ce0d3_o.jpg

Mariah:
attachment.php

Marii:
MaloXcI.jpg

Nymeri:
attachment.php

Oath2Order:
QRCode_zps836d8014.jpg

Pachireecko:
attachment.php

Prof. Gallows:
xFR26q8.jpg

Reindeer:
miireindeer.JPG

staticistic1114:
1ngLiAB.jpg

Swurve:
attachment.php

Tom:
fIUwVR2.jpg

Tsundere:
attachment.php

WeiMoote:
attachment.php

Wish:
image.jpg

Yuki Nakoto:
2lie89j.jpg

ZanessaGailey:
Bp6AyMRCAAAfWi6.jpg

Last edited:
Here's mine if anyone wants it:
HNI_0005.JPG

If my Mii does something really funny in your game I would love to know :3

miireindeer.JPG

There ya go, do with it as you will.

And also, here's Nikki from the somewhat defunct Swapnote/Letter Box.

miinikki.JPG

More people should add theirs! (this is hypocritical since I'm not adding mine yet).

Perhaps you can try organize the layout of the QR dictionary to allow 2 pics side-by-side? It's good to make use of the spaces imo!

Ok I got it saved in my 3DS photo's list but how do I transfer it to my computer... sorry im not the brighest.. xD

Ok I got it saved in my 3DS photo's list but how do I transfer it to my computer... sorry im not the brighest.. xD
You'll need to turn off your 3DS and remove the SD card, afterword place the SD card into either your SD card reader. Open the first folder you see and go to the very last folder in there. Click on it and the last picture should be your QR code (if it was the last picture you took) drag and drop this onto your desktop and/or onto a photo sharing website such as flikr and copy the code and paste it here :)

Oh my I dont think I have an sd card reader.. ill have to ask my mom to buy me one tomorrow.. thanks for explaining though Kaiaa your too kind. <3

xFR26q8.jpg

There ya go. Don't have the game yet but I uploaded this for Kaiaa to use, may as well give it to anyone else interested.

Here is mine, don't know who would want to use it but here
2unvgk2.jpg

Last edited:
HNI_0062.JPG
Here is mine. Please tell me if you add me to your island, so I can add you to mine!

I've added everyone on this thread to my island!

and also gallows x kaiaa i ship it

Last edited:
Back