★ TBT Members' Mii QR Code Dictionary! [For Tomodachi Life] ★

Euan rejected Kaiaa...xD They used to be friends in the game but now not so much....Oh and Zachary rejected Igi...:p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg Anie and my main lol have the same birthday!Oh and added you to my island.:p

Euan rejected Kaiaa...xD They used to be friends in the game but now not so much....Oh and Zachary rejected Igi...:p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Omg Anie and my main lol have the same birthday!Oh and added you to my island.:p
Lol my poor broken heart!

- - - Post Merge - - -

#swag:cool:

------------------------------

Im just about to add everyone to the op. Sorry I havent been able to, i've been busy playing too much. IM TRYING TO GET KAIAA AND GALLOWS TOGETHER BUT THEY HATE EACHOTHER LMAO. and i've also added everyone else to my island on this thread, so far only tom/trent has found love, with Britney Spears >:) i'll post screenies when i can be bothered to load them from my sd card lmao.

Here is mine that Hamu made xo

2LRo6I1.jpg

#swag:cool:

------------------------------

Im just about to add everyone to the op. Sorry I havent been able to, i've been busy playing too much. IM TRYING TO GET KAIAA AND GALLOWS TOGETHER BUT THEY HATE EACHOTHER LMAO. and i've also added everyone else to my island on this thread, so far only tom/trent has found love, with Britney Spears >:) i'll post screenies when i can be bothered to load them from my sd card lmao.

We probably have conflicting personalities! You can mess around with their personalities if you want :)

Here's my Mii!

WeiMoote Mii.JPG

For birthday, it's 2/28/1986.

For my personality, I'm an easygoing dreamer.

And if Mii WeiMoote does anything cute, let me know! :)

Last edited:
Back