Tomodachi Life General Discussion

Nintendo has revealed today during their Q2 earnings release that the wacky Tomodachi Life has sold an impressive one million units in the west. The game has seen 1.27 million sales this fiscal year which is April 2014 to September 2014. The life to date sales for the game currently stand at 3.12 million.

Source here.

Did they mention the 3 million that were sold back once people played it for a while and realized it sucked? XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol, I'm not bitter I'm not bitter I'm not bitter

Did they mention the 3 million that were sold back once people played it for a while and realized it sucked? XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

lol, I'm not bitter I'm not bitter I'm not bitter

bye u r obviously too basic to understand the amazingness of this game

How do you not like Tomodachi Life? I propose that you were playing it wrong.

I mean. I get to be a god to little Mii people that do crazy things like brush their teeth with cake and have dreams about foods getting married. There's no pressure. And they have the cutest babies.

I have yet to actually get bored with my game. Don't know why.

Also, Tsubaki is best friends with Gene Simmons. What?

I mean. I get to be a god to little Mii people that do crazy things like brush their teeth with cake and have dreams about foods getting married. There's no pressure. And they have the cutest babies.

"and they have the cutest babies"
ha
HA
*crying*

I have yet to actually get bored with my game. Don't know why.

I'm kinda jealous of you guys that are still into it. Like I said before, I was super into it for about a month and thought everything was adorable. But it got old really fast, because it didn't go anywhere. I just wish there was more to do. I had 50+ islanders, all leveled up to the point where they were all giving me coins, and babies and all that stuff...it just got really monotonous after a point.

That's my opinion, and I'm not alone in it. Lots of people liked it originally and then got over it. But if you're enjoying it, then I hope it stays fun for you.

So I've got a question.

From what I understand its possible to change your Miis' hair colors in this game beyond just the basic ****ty color palette Mii Maker has. But is it possible to import the Mii with those colors outside of Tomadachi Life?

I'm guessing its likely no, but if yes, then this alone may be what sells the game for me. Mainly so I can get more mileage out of having custom Miis in Smash.

Last edited:
I had this game. I liked it at first but I took it back for a full refund (which I got).
I don't think it's a bad game, it's actually very cute, but it's just not my type of game. :p

So Mozart was really happy and wanted to play a game. Afterwards, he immediately got into a fight with Chopin. 2 seconds! XD

Nintendo UK has been super creative and produced a Legend of Zelda: Majora?s Mask song in the utterly bizarre Tomodachi Life. The song was created to celebrate the fact that we are getting a remastered version of the beloved Majora?s Mask on the Nintendo 3DS. The highly anticipated game is due for release in the spring.
Source here.

Couples update: Gwen and Zoidberg broke up, my sister dumped Fry for Naegi, and Heather and Jonesy got married.

Also, Nanami had a crush on Ezekiel. My mom also did. Ezekiel chose my mom, I told them no because it would be creepy, and Nanami got depressed. She later had a pity party with Naegi, Canada, and Japan. Japan kept telling the same joke about Mario and Luigi over and over. As annoying as this was, I also thought it was kind of cute. Nanami is the Ultimate Gamer, after all.

I decided to pick it up again. Now, I am going to attempt to get married to Batman.

Just got the game itself.

I'm slowly adding in all my favourite anime characters like the trash I am

At the mall, they had a huge Nintendo booth and a bunch of games to try, among them was Tomodachi life.

I hastily made a Mii, leveled her up, and made her sing a song about Chunky Burritos.
My time was well spent.

Anyways, I know for a fact that I'm getting two 3DS games for Christmas. Here's hoping one is Tomodachi Life!

Last edited:
This thread needs to stay alive, and now my Animal Crossing miis:
Marshal- Easygoing Dreamer
Bob/Moe- Easygoing Optimist
Chrissy/Felicty/Carmen/Kid Cat- Outgoing Leader
Francine/Ankha/Gaston- Confident Designer
Mitzi- Easygoing Softie
Coco- Independent Artist
Snake- Confident Adventurer
Poncho-Confident Go-Getter
Tangy/Rosie- Outgoing Trendsetter
Hazel- Independent Thinker
Tbh I enjoy making Animal Crossing miis, and I didn't know I had 17 Animal Crossing miis!

I haven't played in a while actually
I wanted to start playing b/c I watched vinesauce's tomodachi life thing and well I still haven't ;w;

whenever i see a let's play of the game i get really excited and want to play, and then when i pick it up i get bored in about two minutes. ;-;

Back