Tomodachi Life General Discussion

Yeah that's the main problem with the game
Tbh i don't know how Vinny hasn't gotten sick of this game

tbh i started getting sick of it after about a week. o~o

i always feel bad when i remember that i'm neglecting my miis, but i can't be bothered to go on.

I used to play 24/7 but now, I can't even look at the game...wait, I don't actually know where it is...

At school, someone who's obsessed with it asks me to help level his character up and I...just...can't.

How can you get bored of it? D: All of my islanders are tv show or game characters. I like to watch unexpected couples appear, who could've know that Castiel from Supernatural was into Emma Swan from Once Upon a Time? :p

It's more of a check in game not play for countless hours type of thing. That's how you get bored of it so easily.
I have very bad memory so I forget to play tomdchi life. Same with animal crossing-so many flowers lost their lives.

It's more of a check in game not play for countless hours type of thing. That's how you get bored of it so easily.
I have very bad memory so I forget to play tomdchi life. Same with animal crossing-so many flowers lost their lives.

Yup! I only play about 15 minutes every other day and I'm not bored at all...

Hey Guys
I wanna say that I finally got the game on Sunday. I have 51 islanders and 3 couples! But, I have a question. One of my couples have the ?Let's Get Married!? status and one of them hasn't proprosed yet. Is there anyway this could happen soon or I just have to wait?

I played this A LOT when I first got it. I made Miis of my BF and my immediate family. I was obsessed with it! Then I didn't play for a while and my Mii parents split-up and I was devastated. I tried re-starting my island after that but I just couldn't get back into it...maybe I will try again in a few months!

I've still been playing, but not daily.

A lot has happened in the way of romance on Wawanakwa Island! Some new couples:

1. Celes and France

2. Ibuki (Dangan Ronpa) and Mori

3. Nanami and England

4. DJ and Jen (6teen)

Three couples (Heather and Jonesy, Dawn and Japan, and my sister and Naegi) have also tied the knot.

New Miis that have been added:

1. My dad

2. Nagito Komaeda (mainly to be mean to)

3. Prussia

4. Pewdiepie

5. Anthony and Ian from Smosh

6. Deandra and Trisha from The Most Popular Girls in School (to celebrate the fourth season)

Some new random things:

1. A lot of crossdressing is happening. Komaeda is a belly dancer and I just gave France a maid outfit.

2. One day, I kept catching Romano letting out some really nasty farts. It's really funny because in one episode of the English dub, he complaining about his brother's "garlic smelling Dutch ovens".

3. Izzy and America popped out another baby. I don't even remember his name because he looked exactly like the last one and went off to travel.

I only really got bored of this game when I added too many mii's so I can't care for them as I don't have the time. May restart sometime, and only have 10-15 miis in my game.

wow i'm glad this thread exists because i'm seriously thinking about getting this game and i'm hoping that when i do i hope i can come to this thread and get advice.

I've had this game since the day it launched. I'm still having as much fun with it with over 70 miis on my island, as I did when I started with fewer than 10. I love all my islanders. I spend about 30 minutes each day to check in on them, see what they need from me, solve a few problems, play a few games, buy some food and clothes from the stores. TomoLife is part of my daily routine. :)

Glad to see that I'm not the only one still enjoying the game.

I'm up to almost 80 miis, and I think what still keeps me playing is the fact that most of them are fictional characters from various things, which makes everything funnier. When you look back on what they did and imagine the actual character doing these things, you realize how hilariously beautiful the whole game is.

I still have the two demo codes if anybody wants to try the game out. c:

Last edited:
okay so in preparation of getting tomodachi life i've been getting miis of people i like off the internet and i wanted to know when it comes to their birth year what if i don't know the year.i mean i was able to get my favorite wrestler triple h's mii and i know his birth year but it's everyone else like mario,edgar allan poe and beavis &butt-head, the pillsbury doughboy. so my question is do i make up a year or go to wikipedia,go with their character birth year if there is one?if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. i chose alot of miis everyone from mario to the pillsbury doughboy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

if helps i also have a list of the miis i chose.

It's so hard getting people to be friends -_- I've been trying to hook up Klavier Gavin and Apollo Justice for months. But they won't be friends ):<

Back