• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

What, RC'ing medic then Townie? Sure, I'll answer that.

3.0 Medic RC. Well, i got kinda desperate with Trundle and Endless bashing me, so i thought, " Hey, why not RC Medic? It seems best thing to do for people to believe me. " Now as fishy as that sounds, right after that Endless said " Stay sharp. He might not be a medic. " Or something like that. So i gave up and RC'ed Townie. Which i am, only a Framed Townie, which is called a miller. So i said i was a townie. Endless didn't believe me, which started this grave. Then more and more suspicion arose, i had 4 votes under my belt. So what do i do? I give up my role, and the name of my character. This sounds pretty stupid, no? People seem to think i am still mafia but thats not working out for me much. What would you do in that situation? It's not like i have any power abilitys, so what do i have to lose my RC'ing Self Aware Miller?

What if there's a werewolf? Werewolves are usually in love stories. -.-

you're referencing the wrong posts

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes that shows that he is a dingus, not that hes scum.

its possible that im wrong but im just basing this off of other games where this exact thing happened and the person turned out to be town

I mean, obviously I'm open to other votes (I said that earlier) but if no one is going to take initiative and bring names to the table nothing is going to happen

aka don't suggest to lynch someone else and not say who you think should be lynched

What, RC'ing medic then Townie? Sure, I'll answer that.

3.0 Medic RC. Well, i got kinda desperate with Trundle and Endless bashing me, so i thought, " Hey, why not RC Medic? It seems best thing to do for people to believe me. " Now as fishy as that sounds, right after that Endless said " Stay sharp. He might not be a medic. " Or something like that. So i gave up and RC'ed Townie. Which i am, only a Framed Townie, which is called a miller. So i said i was a townie. Endless didn't believe me, which started this grave. Then more and more suspicion arose, i had 4 votes under my belt. So what do i do? I give up my role, and the name of my character. This sounds pretty stupid, no? People seem to think i am still mafia but thats not working out for me much. What would you do in that situation? It's not like i have any power abilitys, so what do i have to lose my RC'ing Self Aware Miller?

Well, the boy who cried wolf lies and lies, but oneday it becomes true and no-one believes him.

Welp, I have no idea to vote for.

I dislike Cory more than I care about finding out the truth about you, so yeah.

Sorry Tom, i dont want both of us going down. If i make that deal, people will think we are scum buddies. Which people already think but that will make them even more weary and end up lynching me anyway.

I mean, obviously I'm open to other votes (I said that earlier) but if no one is going to take initiative and bring names to the table nothing is going to happen

aka don't suggest to lynch someone else and not say who you think should be lynched

Where is your evidence of people saying we should lynch other people and not bringing up other names?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, the boy who cried wolf lies and lies, but oneday it becomes true and no-one believes him.

Welp, I have no idea to vote for.

Werewolf confirmed.

i said runeraider

i would rather lynch runeraider instead of forek because i believe forek is town, and i know runeraider will be useless and most likely be afk all game

forek has at least done something to trigger respones from other players and will probably continue to do so

u tard

- - - Post Merge - - -

Where is your evidence of people saying we should lynch other people and not bringing up other names?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Werewolf confirmed.

he doesnt have any cuz hes a tard

As much as i dislike cory's game style, I don't want it to end up town lynching me then lynching you since i made a deal with you and they think we are on mafia team together. Aka town thinks im mafia, im working with you so you = on same team as me?

Maybe we should lynch Hika for acting really werewolf like. We don't need them becoming invincible to tomorrow's lynch because Forek roleclaimed. Today may be our only chance at getting rid of the werewolf. o_O

As much as i dislike cory's game style, I don't want it to end up town lynching me then lynching you since i made a deal with you and they think we are on mafia team together. Aka town thinks im mafia, im working with you so you = on same team as me?

whats wrong with my gamestyle that you have seen in this game?

Ok, I'm back I've read the posts and I'm not really sure what to say. Endless has been pretty inactive, Im not sure what to say about him/her, Forek has been extremely active and he's getting sus and susser, digging his own grave, but I don't entirely believe he's maf. Although, him claiming "self aware" miller right after someone (I forget who) asked if he/she was, seemed a bit suspicious.

Ok, I'm back I've read the posts and I'm not really sure what to say. Endless has been pretty inactive, Im not sure what to say about him/her, Forek has been extremely active and he's getting sus and susser, digging his own grave, but I don't entirely believe he's maf. Although, him claiming "self aware" miller right after someone (I forget who) asked if he/she was, seemed a bit suspicious.

And i would make that post right after tom, literally right after tom made it? Its a pretty long post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not a master keyboarder like some people, that post i made about self aware miller took almost 5 minutes to make.

And that's exactly what i did, I straight up told the truth a out my role.

After you lied however.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe we should lynch Hika for acting really werewolf like. We don't need them becoming invincible to tomorrow's lynch because Forek roleclaimed. Today may be our only chance at getting rid of the werewolf. o_O

Uhm, are there even wolves in this game?

Back