• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

I still can't tell if Forek is town or not. I would feel so bad later if I knew we lost the game because we didn't lynch Forek who ended up being mafia. At the same time I do not want to lynch anyone who just joined the game. The thing that is keeping my vote on Forek is his abundance of posts that really aren't going anywhere. I really want people to stop discussing intricate unimportant details of the game (ie WEREWOLVES wtf) and continue to discuss why some people may or may not be scum. Leverage the evidence and make decisions!! If everyone did this the voting would sort itself out and we wouldn't all have to just simply discuss each other's votes until the next day where we can use the votes as the evidence instead.

I'm still thinking about Forek. While he might be a new player, I don't understand why in earth he lied. Town gains nothing from lying. When you lie (unless ur like a blue trying to save ur ass ofc) you don't help. I get that he was freaking out, but there was only 4 votes for him at the time. His constant lying makes me uneasy.

And yes, I agree, please stop spamming.

I still can't tell if Forek is town or not. I would feel so bad later if I knew we lost the game because we didn't lynch Forek who ended up being mafia. At the same time I do not want to lynch anyone who just joined the game. The thing that is keeping my vote on Forek is his abundance of posts that really aren't going anywhere. I really want people to stop discussing intricate unimportant details of the game (ie WEREWOLVES wtf) and continue to discuss why some people may or may not be scum. Leverage the evidence and make decisions!! If everyone did this the voting would sort itself out and we wouldn't all have to just simply discuss each other's votes until the next day where we can use the votes as the evidence instead.

Nobody bringing in any information/hints to who may or may not be scum.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm still thinking about Forek. While he might be a new player, I don't understand why in earth he lied. Town gains nothing from lying. When you lie (unless ur like a blue trying to save ur ass ofc) you don't help. I get that he was freaking out, but there was only 4 votes for him at the time. His constant lying makes me uneasy.

And yes, I agree, please stop spamming.

Ok, so i lied about being a medic. So what? I already confessed my role, which isnt an important one. What else did i lie about? Being a townie? " His constant lying makes me uneasy " Why are you uneasy? I didn't lie about anything else besides rc'ing as a medic then townie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, so i lied about being a medic. So what? I already confessed my role, which isnt an important one. What else did i lie about? Being a townie? " His constant lying makes me uneasy " Why are you uneasy? I didn't lie about anything else besides rc'ing as a medic then townie.

ur like me

one day u will be even greater than i

may the gnome child's blessing shine brightly upon your future

Yes I just established that, there is no need to repeat what I just said dude.

Sorry, i meant Nobody is bringing in any information. As a responce to your post. If nobody is spilling anything, or making mistakes, what are we suppose to talk about? The people who voted me aren't really online now.

So, right now I think that maf might be Forek. Yes, he seems like I noob, but I think he might be making bad MAFIA decisions instead of bad town ones. He seems to be going with the 'the best defence is a good offence' approach. For example, instead of putting his efforts into defending himself, he's trying to look like he's getting reads on other people. He's sort of trying to copy Endless in the way that he makes multiple cases, except he never fleshes out any of them.

Plus, he's trying to emotionally blackmail people with the 'I'm going to die there's no point' card, which is a common ploy used by newb scumplayers to get people to stop voting them. It hardly ever works, but they still do it. Of course, this could go either way, and it's not a deciding factor, but it is a factor.

Also, I do think that his role claim is genuine, because of how he used the self-aware role modifier when he seems like he knows so little about mafia. I think it might've been a fake role in his role pm in case he's suspected or he needs to claim. It sounds like a shoddy explanation, but it's all I can think of. :/

However, even if he isn't maf, we should still get him because n1 he will confuse the hell out of cop if there's a driver, which would fit right into this setup and n2 he just confuses and misleads town, what with his random voting, stupid posts that don't make sense and the massive amount of inconsistencies. It's a good lynch, because even if he's not maf, we get rid of a bad player, we lose the miller and we can look at the vote logs all in one hit.

Get this guys.

Sorry, i meant Nobody is bringing in any information. As a responce to your post. If nobody is spilling anything, or making mistakes, what are we suppose to talk about? The people who voted me aren't really online now.

Okay, kiddos, here's how you do it.

1. Go to first post/main post
2. Click on someone's name you want to look through
3. It will show you all their posts. Search their posts for patterns, inconsistencies, or just scummy behavior. It's a lot easier in a short time frame than just slowly watching over time.
4. Take what you find and make a well formatted case about it.

Your posts are very hard for me to read, just so you know.

What does town gain from you lying, assuming you are what you say you are? You only make the real medic(s) confused. Town has no reason to lie - scum does. Unless you're doing it to save your ass (as a blue role), you honestly had no reason to lie. Mafia already has the benefit of knowledge over town, and lying doesn't help that. It only confuses town even more. And this is what happens when you lie. Mafia lies to stir up chaos for town, and it doesn't help when town does that as well.

Ashtot, what is your take on everything so far? Other than the constant spam between you and Cory?

No no no, Forek doesn't make well formatted posts. He just makes puns and then puts the next player in the player's list name in red. You must be new here.

So, right now I think that maf might be Forek. Yes, he seems like I noob, but I think he might be making bad MAFIA decisions instead of bad town ones. He seems to be going with the 'the best defence is a good offence' approach. For example, instead of putting his efforts into defending himself, he's trying to look like he's getting reads on other people. He's sort of trying to copy Endless in the way that he makes multiple cases, except he never fleshes out any of them.

Plus, he's trying to emotionally blackmail people with the 'I'm going to die there's no point' card, which is a common ploy used by newb scumplayers to get people to stop voting them. It hardly ever works, but they still do it. Of course, this could go either way, and it's not a deciding factor, but it is a factor.

Also, I do think that his role claim is genuine, because of how he used the self-aware role modifier when he seems like he knows so little about mafia. I think it might've been a fake role in his role pm in case he's suspected or he needs to claim. It sounds like a shoddy explanation, but it's all I can think of. :/

However, even if he isn't maf, we should still get him because n1 he will confuse the hell out of cop if there's a driver, which would fit right into this setup and n2 he just confuses and misleads town, what with his random voting, stupid posts that don't make sense and the massive amount of inconsistencies. It's a good lynch, because even if he's not maf, we get rid of a bad player, we lose the miller and we can look at the vote logs all in one hit.

Get this guys.

Why the heck would Tina make a fake role? That's a complete waste of her time imo. " im going to die anyways so minus well reveal my role " And how exactly is this emotional blackmail? Emotional blackmal would be " Why are you killing me? Out of sheer hatred for poor me? I'm gonna die because everyone hates me. " That is emotional blackmail.

Okay, kiddos, here's how you do it.

1. Go to first post/main post
2. Click on someone's name you want to look through
3. It will show you all their posts. Search their posts for patterns, inconsistencies, or just scummy behavior. It's a lot easier in a short time frame than just slowly watching over time.
4. Take what you find and make a well formatted case about it.

Okay, fellow players, here's how to you respect someone.

1. Don't talk down to other players
2. Don't be Trundle

Okay, fellow players, here's how to you respect someone.

1. Don't talk down to other players
2. Don't be Trundle

If I came across as talking down, I didn't mean to and I don't really know how I would have. I'm just telling them the best way on how to find scum using posts.

Your posts are very hard for me to read, just so you know.

What does town gain from you lying, assuming you are what you say you are? You only make the real medic(s) confused. Town has no reason to lie - scum does. Unless you're doing it to save your ass (as a blue role), you honestly had no reason to lie. Mafia already has the benefit of knowledge over town, and lying doesn't help that. It only confuses town even more. And this is what happens when you lie. Mafia lies to stir up chaos for town, and it doesn't help when town does that as well.

Ashtot, what is your take on everything so far? Other than the constant spam between you and Cory?

ive been posting my thoughts but im not sure if ur just not reading them or if u expect more

to sum it up

i would rather lynch runeraider than forek (i already explained why)

i think trundle and forek are town

i think trundle is town cuz hes playing like he does as town

kermit.jpg

Why the heck would Tina make a fake role? That's a complete waste of her time imo. " im going to die anyways so minus well reveal my role " And how exactly is this emotional blackmail? Emotional blackmal would be " Why are you killing me? Out of sheer hatred for poor me? I'm gonna die because everyone hates me. " That is emotional blackmail.

Um, the fake role is for protection, like you would know if you read my post? It's been done a few times before, so it's not like it's completely stupid.
inb4 makes up dumb case for y im da maf

No no no, Forek doesn't make well formatted posts. He just makes puns and then puts the next player in the player's list name in red. You must be new here.

Puns? Where do i make puns? Do you know what a pun is? A pun is when, you make a joke when somebody says something, such as what chipped-teacup said when i posted that thing about power.

Also ash keeps trying to get me because I was inactive one time.
bes argrument evar 8/8 m8

runeraider actually do something to contribute, thanks

ive been posting my thoughts but im not sure if ur just not reading them or if u expect more

to sum it up

i would rather lynch runeraider than forek (i already explained why)

i think trundle and forek are town

i think trundle is town cuz hes playing like he does as town

View attachment 132107

Was expecting more.
I know you still want runeraider lynched, but I think his acitivity shouldn't be too much of a problem now? He's posting a lot more in terms of content than other people have. Do you still think hes inactive?

Back