• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

Maybe we should lynch Hika for acting really werewolf like. We don't need them becoming invincible to tomorrow's lynch because Forek roleclaimed. Today may be our only chance at getting rid of the werewolf. o_O

I think they were joking, nicky.

wheres dylan!!!

i dont wanna waste a lynch on forek tbh. rather have a vig shoot him.

i still dont understand toms reasoning - so he believes foreks miller claim, yet still pursues him? i get hes annoying but if you truly believe hes town then why would you as town have us waste a lynch on him? and yeah i know cory is annoying and stuff and i know u suggest this everygame but id rather lynch someone for a valid reason other than "well hes annoying so lets lynch him" u know?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I'm back I've read the posts and I'm not really sure what to say. Endless has been pretty inactive, Im not sure what to say about him/her, Forek has been extremely active and he's getting sus and susser, digging his own grave, but I don't entirely believe he's maf. Although, him claiming "self aware" miller right after someone (I forget who) asked if he/she was, seemed a bit suspicious.

I know Endless personally. He's sleeping right now, he lives in Australia. When he comes back tho he will talk, just expect that lol.

Idk I just wonder why Forek simply didn't put he was a self aware miller the first time?

wheres dylan!!!

i still dont understand toms reasoning - so he believes foreks miller claim, yet still pursues him? i get hes annoying but if you truly believe hes town then why would you as town have us waste a lynch on him? and yeah i know cory is annoying and stuff and i know u suggest this everygame but id rather lynch someone for a valid reason other than "well hes annoying so lets lynch him" u know?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know Endless personally. He's sleeping right now, he lives in Australia. When he comes back tho he will talk, just expect that lol.

Idk I just wonder why Forek simply didn't put he was a self aware miller the first time?

hmm, Australia is an hour ahead of us, which means he's at 10:55AM. Should he be sleeping now?...

wheres dylan!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

From what I've seen of Tom, he doesn't care who is lynched day 1 because he knows it never ends well. But the fact that he is showing interest towards the game makes me think he is a power role, whether blue or mafia I don't know.

wheres dylan!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me say this again. Why would somebody claim miller if they're not a self aware one? I wouldn't waste a lynch either, rather have a vig shoot me. ( if you do shoot me i wont take is personally, i would shoot someone too if they were acting like me )

hmm, Australia is an hour ahead of us, which means he's at 10:55AM. Should he be sleeping now?...

Idk. He's generally online in about 5 hours, but keep in mind he was awake 5 hours ago so he was pretty much awake at 6am playing this. Hes still probably sleeping. I wouldn't worry too much, Abe isn't inactive and he def talks a lot. It just sucks coz hes probably always goig to miss the voting deadline but he already voted so its not that big of a deal

From what I've seen of Tom, he doesn't care who is lynched day 1 because he knows it never ends well. But the fact that he is showing interest towards the game makes me think he is a power role, whether blue or mafia I don't know.

True, but I don't understand just why you would ever lynch someone you think is town. I'm not too sure if Tom's really showing more interest in this game than usual, his attitude reminds me of past games. If I was carefree like him I'd wish to lynch Cory too, but Cory just got in the game and we haven't seen enough of him to say anything yet.

Who do you think we should lynch then, trundle?

Maybe he works a night job and sleeps in the morning? Most people who have a night job sleep around that time.

And I've made it to the end! I will be able to participate in discussions now! \o/

Also, I'm in Australia too, so I have no idea why Endless is sleeping at 11 am. That should explain absences.

Idk. He's generally online in about 5 hours, but keep in mind he was awake 5 hours ago so he was pretty much awake at 6am playing this. Hes still probably sleeping. I wouldn't worry too much, Abe isn't inactive and he def talks a lot. It just sucks coz hes probably always goig to miss the voting deadline but he already voted so its not that big of a deal

True, but I don't understand just why you would ever lynch someone you think is town. I'm not too sure if Tom's really showing more interest in this game than usual, his attitude reminds me of past games. If I was carefree like him I'd wish to lynch Cory too, but Cory just got in the game and we haven't seen enough of him to say anything yet.

I still can't tell if Forek is town or not. I would feel so bad later if I knew we lost the game because we didn't lynch Forek who ended up being mafia. At the same time I do not want to lynch anyone who just joined the game. The thing that is keeping my vote on Forek is his abundance of posts that really aren't going anywhere. I really want people to stop discussing intricate unimportant details of the game (ie WEREWOLVES wtf) and continue to discuss why some people may or may not be scum. Leverage the evidence and make decisions!! If everyone did this the voting would sort itself out and we wouldn't all have to just simply discuss each other's votes until the next day where we can use the votes as the evidence instead.

how do you know im going to be the same person i was? I had not played a mafia game in a while maybe i am going to play differently and be more mature

maybe i am going to play differently and be more mature

lolololololololololololol

kermit.jpg

fyi I'm in Australia for the next three days too so

anyways idk what to think of forek but I believe I'm gonna vote for chees because of this post

Ok, I'm back I've read the posts and I'm not really sure what to say. Endless has been pretty inactive, Im not sure what to say about him/her, Forek has been extremely active and he's getting sus and susser, digging his own grave, but I don't entirely believe he's maf. Although, him claiming "self aware" miller right after someone (I forget who) asked if he/she was, seemed a bit suspicious.

It's extremely similar to what hika? posted and s/he is not contributing any new information just recapping what has been said which is what I & many others do as mafia

Back