• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

i made a long post on mobile for some reason it says im not logged in whenever i click post so ****. **** this all. ****

also why is everyone calling others by their first names ahahaha i started a trend

ill post again when im on a computer and maybe by then labelle will have posted. will read blu roses post again and **** if im not puking

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh nevermind ill read that too later labelle

I am gonna put a pretty non-believable statement out here.

I only acted obnoxious on day one to stir the pot of players and hopefully (was a success thank god) catch scum for the lynch. I'm done doing that when I'm posting .All my posts from now on, won't show I'm a stupid idiot who needs to be lynched. Believe me? I wouldn't if i saw this.

I am gonna put a pretty non-believable statement out here.

I only acted obnoxious on day one to stir the pot of players and hopefully (was a success thank god) catch scum for the lynch. I'm done doing that when I'm posting .All my posts from now on, won't show I'm a stupid idiot who needs to be lynched. Believe me? I wouldn't if i saw this.

well ur plan didnt work and i dont believe you

I'm really depressed and fatigued over irl stuff but it makes me happy that this is such a good game, probably one of the best on tbt I've been in so far. Scum lynched day one, Cory making sense, every player in the game contributing significantly compared to other games. It really gives me and anyone else who can muster all that energy a lot to read.

...problem is it's a lot to read and I encourage everyone who is town but potentially overwhelmed not to be daunted by that. This is going to start from easy stuff for me to read into and I?ll work on completing the list once I have more energy (heeelp). So I'm gonna work from my townreads and go from there because I?m having trouble focusing:

Hard I'mreallysure town reads:

Trundle - there are no counterclaims and just about all the players have posted so they've had the chance, so he's legit miller

Forek - there's just too much panic and taking things personally for him to be both new and maf, all the while making a claim that's very believable due to how it matches up to Tina's writing.

Hard somewhatsure townreads (just one):

Cariad - I've already provided my reasons for why I think she's town in past posts and in short I get the impression she doesn't have enough time to read everything and as a result continues to post the way she does, which is sort of there but not -there- (finding maf). Blu claimed she used to be an aggressive player but I?ve been in a good number of games with her and she?s the same as always ? that quiet person who lives in an off timezone and can usually only make a sort of ?general thoughts? post because she?s not around to directly interact with anyone. Fortunately for this game Endless landed in that timezone and the interaction she had with him during day one just screamed ?still figuring this out?. Those interactions keep her as one of my top townreads, if I'm gonna use the old 'first impressions are everything' logic.

Soft townreads:

LaBelleFleur ? my favorite new tbt mafia player tbh, along with pillow bunny. You?re posting exactly like you were last game ? you seem unsure of yourself but your posts contain what seems like you summarizing everything that?s going on, your stance on it, and why. It?s essential pro-town work and it?s where you?re starting from.

Blu Rose ? you were inactive even as a replacement for a while, but now you?ve swooped in and made a post with plenty of effort and quoting to back it up, and it comes off as you putting on your lets get serious face on. You?re the first person this entire game to really call me out and it's on my potential to bus my fellow mafia ? although I learned my lesson from that Russian time game (minties ;_; ). But tbh I?d love to have done that to Tom just for his reaction in a qt. Anyways, I disagree with only working on the people who voted for Tom. I do think there could be one or two maf in there who bussed but it's the what and why they gave for voting that actually matters. Or the what and why other people gave for voting someone else. I'd rather encourage people to do that.

Cory ? still quick to jump on a vote, but there?s been a lot said about that person that makes them a reasonable lynch, but what really makes me townread you (finally, I can read you) is that you?re piecing everything together and engaging with people in a way that?s not distracting but producing interaction.

Unsure:

This is the list I wanna work from for now, unless one of the above suddenly posts something that throws all my reads about them off.

justice ? when it comes to day one I?m not really going to scumread anyone who was against Tom?s lynch, but I do scumread based off the reasons/logic behind not wanting to do so. The reason you gave me was kinda sketchy, the whole ?we should wait later in game to read Tom because of how Tom plays also I felt sorry for him lol? thing still doesn?t sit well with me. That being said, you were justicefiably going after pillow bunny day 1 and you also have a flippant posting style this game rather than the calmer posting style you have when maf, but I?m not going to underestimate your capability to act.

The rest rest I need to work from but I?m going to have to ISO them (ew I?m talking like Endless) for one reason or another and I?m too tired so I?ll pick up from here tomorrow. Someone ISO some and help me lol.

Chipped-Teacup -

chees4mees -

Ashtot -

pillow bunny -

Superpenguin -

Karen -

Hika -
I almost forgot about you before I posted this list. Bad thing.

...I'm overwhelmed. ;_; Good thing.

I'm really depressed and fatigued over irl stuff but it makes me happy that this is such a good game, probably one of the best on tbt I've been in so far. Scum lynched day one, Cory making sense, every player in the game contributing significantly compared to other games. It really gives me and anyone else who can muster all that energy a lot to read.
I thought you were going camping? also you can always talk to me about ur problems!! <33

Cariad - I've already provided my reasons for why I think she's town in past posts and in short I get the impression she doesn't have enough time to read everything and as a result continues to post the way she does, which is sort of there but not -there- (finding maf). Blu claimed she used to be an aggressive player but I?ve been in a good number of games with her and she?s the same as always ? that quiet person who lives in an off timezone and can usually only make a sort of ?general thoughts? post because she?s not around to directly interact with anyone. Fortunately for this game Endless landed in that timezone and the interaction she had with him during day one just screamed ?still figuring this out?. Those interactions keep her as one of my top townreads, if I'm gonna use the old 'first impressions are everything' logic.

She does that as mafia too. I have always found her hard to read because well..she /always/ posts general thoughts. Also she has never been an aggressive player LOL. Unless I was playing with another Cariad, I don't recall Niamh EVER being aggressive. She's very rarely aggressive and when she is, its because she's on the chopping block. Wait if you're using first impressions are everything logic then why dont you townread me anymore you big bully!

LaBelleFleur ? my favorite new tbt mafia player tbh, along with pillow bunny. You?re posting exactly like you were last game ? you seem unsure of yourself but your posts contain what seems like you summarizing everything that?s going on, your stance on it, and why. It?s essential pro-town work and it?s where you?re starting from.
hey abes good !! i love abe <3

Blu Rose ? you were inactive even as a replacement for a while, but now you?ve swooped in and made a post with plenty of effort and quoting to back it up, and it comes off as you putting on your lets get serious face on. You?re the first person this entire game to really call me out and it's on my potential to bus my fellow mafia ? although I learned my lesson from that Russian time game (minties ;_; ). But tbh I?d love to have done that to Tom just for his reaction in a qt. Anyways, I disagree with only working on the people who voted for Tom. I do think there could be one or two maf in there who bussed but it's the what and why they gave for voting that actually matters. Or the what and why other people gave for voting someone else. I'd rather encourage people to do that.
I cannot understand just why you would ever bus Tom. I think you were like the third person to hop onto his wagon? Not many people were voting for him yet. I think you could've easily turned the tide onto Forek, so I don't understand why you would bus him. And yeah, I disagree too with trusting people who voted for Tom.

justice ? when it comes to day one I?m not really going to scumread anyone who was against Tom?s lynch, but I do scumread based off the reasons/logic behind not wanting to do so. The reason you gave me was kinda sketchy, the whole ?we should wait later in game to read Tom because of how Tom plays also I felt sorry for him lol? thing still doesn?t sit well with me. That being said, you were justicefiably going after pillow bunny day 1 and you also have a flippant posting style this game rather than the calmer posting style you have when maf, but I?m not going to underestimate your capability to act.
Well yeah i actually did take a lot of pity on him bc if u look at every game he plays he gets lynched for trying and not trying lol.

also what do you meany by a flippant posting style? im like, always serious! im so offended right now dylan, youre sooo mean!~ and im not very calm as mafia im not sure where you got that from. im more aggressive than anything. lol to cell mafia 2. but im not that good of an actor. or am i??? :lemon:

also btw theres a tbt mafia wiki. just google it and you can find a players post history in other games. thx oath for still somehow updating it while being banned for another 4 months. just letting unaware ppl know

oh yeah as for nick

i know hes known for doing some outrageous things on day 1.. but at least hes very active as town and i know he has a job ok!! i know ur busy nicky but i find it weird so far youve only commented on like chees for over the like..past 4 days? (rl time). that and most of your posts are mostly short replies and poking fun at people. i know you do that as town, but you don't do it as much and you usually get more serious after a few hours have gone by. but perhaps im reading too much into this but it kind of makes me unsure what to think about u. like... almost all your posts this game have been either a joke + focusing back on chees. which i find weird because you usually expand your horizons as town?

well like.. i think you do anyway. i think youre much more active as town even when youre busy. i find it really weird you've pretty much only stated your opinion on chees and no one else. almost all your posts have been jokes. im not kidding. go look through his post history for this game, and compare it to another where hes town. it reminds me a lot of portal mafia where you sat in the sidelines and watched town rip each other to shred. you make me very nervous. sorry nicky.

Oh, I got rekt. :lemon:

</3

...problem is it's a lot to read and I encourage everyone who is town but potentially overwhelmed not to be daunted by that. This is going to start from easy stuff for me to read into and I’ll work on completing the list once I have more energy (heeelp). So I'm gonna work from my townreads and go from there because I’m having trouble focusing:

Hard I'mreallysure town reads:

Trundle - there are no counterclaims and just about all the players have posted so they've had the chance, so he's legit miller

Forek - there's just too much panic and taking things personally for him to be both new and maf, all the while making a claim that's very believable due to how it matches up to Tina's writing.

Hard somewhatsure townreads (just one):

Cariad - I've already provided my reasons for why I think she's town in past posts and in short I get the impression she doesn't have enough time to read everything and as a result continues to post the way she does, which is sort of there but not -there- (finding maf). Blu claimed she used to be an aggressive player but I’ve been in a good number of games with her and she’s the same as always – that quiet person who lives in an off timezone and can usually only make a sort of ‘general thoughts’ post because she’s not around to directly interact with anyone. Fortunately for this game Endless landed in that timezone and the interaction she had with him during day one just screamed ‘still figuring this out’. Those interactions keep her as one of my top townreads, if I'm gonna use the old 'first impressions are everything' logic.

Soft townreads:

LaBelleFleur – my favorite new tbt mafia player tbh, along with pillow bunny. You’re posting exactly like you were last game – you seem unsure of yourself but your posts contain what seems like you summarizing everything that’s going on, your stance on it, and why. It’s essential pro-town work and it’s where you’re starting from.

Blu Rose – you were inactive even as a replacement for a while, but now you’ve swooped in and made a post with plenty of effort and quoting to back it up, and it comes off as you putting on your lets get serious face on. You’re the first person this entire game to really call me out and it's on my potential to bus my fellow mafia – although I learned my lesson from that Russian time game (minties ;_; ). But tbh I’d love to have done that to Tom just for his reaction in a qt. Anyways, I disagree with only working on the people who voted for Tom. I do think there could be one or two maf in there who bussed but it's the what and why they gave for voting that actually matters. Or the what and why other people gave for voting someone else. I'd rather encourage people to do that.

Cory – still quick to jump on a vote, but there’s been a lot said about that person that makes them a reasonable lynch, but what really makes me townread you (finally, I can read you) is that you’re piecing everything together and engaging with people in a way that’s not distracting but producing interaction.

Unsure:

This is the list I wanna work from for now, unless one of the above suddenly posts something that throws all my reads about them off.

justice – when it comes to day one I’m not really going to scumread anyone who was against Tom’s lynch, but I do scumread based off the reasons/logic behind not wanting to do so. The reason you gave me was kinda sketchy, the whole ‘we should wait later in game to read Tom because of how Tom plays also I felt sorry for him lol’ thing still doesn’t sit well with me. That being said, you were justicefiably going after pillow bunny day 1 and you also have a flippant posting style this game rather than the calmer posting style you have when maf, but I’m not going to underestimate your capability to act.

The rest rest I need to work from but I’m going to have to ISO them (ew I’m talking like Endless) for one reason or another and I’m too tired so I’ll pick up from here tomorrow. Someone ISO some and help me lol.

Chipped-Teacup - She jumped on the Forek train late day 1, which wouldn't be the optimal thing to do, seemingly as Tom started the train, and he flipped red. My thoughts exactly on her: She is a weak town. I haven't seen much else from her posts, from what little she had.

chees4mees - From going on multiple bandwagons to weak reasoning, chees literally screams town. He actually seems as he's reluctant to post, as others aren't. Maybe he's trying to not get lynched by posting as little as he can? It seems so. This read is kinda weak tbh, but there's not much to read from. Chees is gonna be in the Hard somewheresure catagory.

Ashtot - Ash has Actually been pretty good in this game, from making valid points to helping tom getting lynched. His style of play is still the same from past games, but i see a little difference here. Maybe it's because his group is back maybe? But i don't have much to read from his posts. He's one of the more harder people to read actually, along with Nick and justice. I'm gonna go ahead and place him in the Soft townreads section.

pillow bunny - They were digging themselves a grave faster then me with all their inconsistencies, all the more while Endless was pursuing them. Currently, Endless are dead, whilst Endless pursued you. This would either be a very good frame, or you actually killed Endless. I still think that the mafs framed you, but ill leave my read as unsure. The post about me and Endless having fake votes was pretty wierd, considering that we both had voted for you at the time.

Superpenguin - Nick was defending Tom yesterday, which seemed pretty sus. They have only been targeting chees since the beginning, based off of 1 post. The past games I've seen him in as maf and town, he is acting like his mafia self. As town, Nick usually posts reads on multiple people, not just one. But i heard he's been pretty busy, so I can't blame him for that. I leave you as unsure.

Karen - I can actually get a good read on her, seeming as she jumps from person to person. She first went on to me, with still standing suspicion. Then she randomly went on to chees, with weak reasoning to do so. It seems as she followed nick onto the cheese chain.

Hika -
I almost forgot about you before I posted this list. Bad thing.

...I'm overwhelmed. ;_; Good thing.

These reads are extremely good dylan. I'll add more to the ones which you haven't put yet. :)

I already read hika on my other post, which is 2 or so pages back.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This post here has my read on Hika.

Forek, although I haven't posted much, my reasons for wanting to lynch you initially were stated. It wasn't because of Tom, although I can see why you would think that. Plus, if you read through my last biggish post, you'll see that I changed my mind on you (despite you saying on a later page I thought you're Mafia). My advice to you is to have a proper read of what I have said, because you evidently haven't done so :)

Forek, although I haven't posted much, my reasons for wanting to lynch you initially were stated. It wasn't because of Tom, although I can see why you would think that. Plus, if you read through my last biggish post, you'll see that I changed my mind on you (despite you saying on a later page I thought you're Mafia). My advice to you is to have a proper read of what I have said, because you evidently haven't done so :)

Um, i clearly saw what you said. I said Tom started the train, and you joined in later. Jumping in on a bandwagon is the same with reasons or not. That's like saying I'm suspicious since i joined the Tom train but imposted my reasons after since I couldn't do it at the time.

i have no idea why forek didnt just make his reads in another post since it makes it look like dylans saying those.
im gonna vote for nick, hes prob gonna get mad at me, sorry birdy <3

I can't go to sleep lel

I actually don't remember why I didn't put it in another post xD It does look a little bit of something dylan would put tbh

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lemme just put this in a seperate post then

My reads (no this isn't dylans (dad) some reason i added this onto his post just making it in a seperate post now)
(Extra note: i put some of these reads in dylans read catagorys)

Chipped-Teacup - She jumped on the Forek train late day 1, which wouldn't be the optimal thing to do, seemingly as Tom started the train, and he flipped red. My thoughts exactly on her: She is a weak town. I haven't seen much else from her posts, from what little she had.

chees4mees - From going on multiple bandwagons to weak reasoning, chees literally screams town. He actually seems as he's reluctant to post, as others aren't. Maybe he's trying to not get lynched by posting as little as he can? It seems so. This read is kinda weak tbh, but there's not much to read from. Chees is gonna be in the Hard somewheresure catagory.

Ashtot - Ash has Actually been pretty good in this game, from making valid points to helping tom getting lynched. His style of play is still the same from past games, but i see a little difference here. Maybe it's because his group is back maybe? But i don't have much to read from his posts. He's one of the more harder people to read actually, along with Nick and justice. I'm gonna go ahead and place him in the Soft townreads section.

pillow bunny - They were digging themselves a grave faster then me with all their inconsistencies, all the more while Endless was pursuing them. Currently, Endless are dead, whilst Endless pursued you. This would either be a very good frame, or you actually killed Endless. I still think that the mafs framed you, but ill leave my read as unsure. The post about me and Endless having fake votes was pretty wierd, considering that we both had voted for you at the time.

Superpenguin - Nick was defending Tom yesterday, which seemed pretty sus. They have only been targeting chees since the beginning, based off of 1 post. The past games I've seen him in as maf and town, he is acting like his mafia self. As town, Nick usually posts reads on multiple people, not just one. But i heard he's been pretty busy, so I can't blame him for that. I leave you as unsure.

Karen - I can actually get a good read on her, seeming as she jumps from person to person. She first went on to me, with still standing suspicion. Then she randomly went on to chees, with weak reasoning to do so. It seems as she followed nick onto the cheese chain. [/b\

Well that looks kinda dumb now to be honest lol

Okay so it looks like it will be between pillow bunny and superpenguin

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, ashtot, i have been known to read you terribly, so i will be looking at your posts when i get home from work (around 5:30 EST) and seeing if you are doing anything sus

I'm going to go with my heart and go with Pillow Bunny. The fact that Endless got killed while Pillow Bunny was suspected, makes it seem really suspicious. Times ticking and I needa sleep. Night guys.

- Hika

Imma do some pros and cons while I am on the bus to camp. May add more later
Pros of pb:
Endless voted against her and he died, concrete evidence
Endless has a full case against her and it has good reasons

Cons of pb:
Mafia could be framing her

Pros of sp:
Getting wisdom teeth out this weekend could fly under radar
Is "cory posting" (****posting)

Cons of sp:
???

I'm sorry this is very bad but this is the best I can do on my phone I will add more later

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I forgot @blurose why did u say see justice. I went to the post and their post had nothing to do with me iirc

@cory:

you srsly dont know how much i hate accessing this site from a 2ds
i made a note to justice saying something like "stop bringing me up i'm trying to slide under the radar" or something like that (specifically, i'm trying to pull a dolby kingmaker).
note that it was sarcastic and was crossed out.
but yeah it was just referring to my response to justice

Back