• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

My thoughts exactly. You never go with your gut with a lynch, it makes you look like either bad town of bad maf.

My thoughts exactly. You never go with your gut with a lynch, it makes you look like either bad town of bad maf.

Well the gut is intuition, arguably, and that's linked with your head and common sense :)

(Also, I'm trying to find something that stood out to me, I'm not just lurking XD)

Endless was also really vocal, and I believe he was going back and forth with Forek as well. So killing him would've placed more scrutiny on Forek as well as Pillow Bunny as well as getting rid of one of the more vocal players. You can never pinpoint a mafia kill to just one reason.

I thought there was more to Pillow Bunny's case, but if it's really just based off Endless dying, then it's not worth it to lynch her.

No some people are voting for pillow bunny bc of abe's case, but some just said "well abe was going after pillow bunny, now hes dead, so pillow bunny = scum" which worries me because..that's not very much to go off of unless they actually agreed with his case.

Also because Chipped asked, these are the names I use for people

Dylan = Dad
Abe = Endless
Nick = Superpenguin
tommy/tom = well tom
i dont think theres anyone else i use nicknames for

I'll unvote Nick when I make up my mind, don't want to make it more of a hassle to unvote and then vote in a separate post.

And Yeah I agree with dylan, I believe the mafia might've just taken Abe down because he was a huge threat to them. still cant believe he didnt protect himself omg

hika im uneasy of because they dont post much, and when they do, its only to bandwagon/copy what other people said.. i dont get why karen was accusing chees of copying hika when hika copied most peoples general thoughts as well.

You should only use your gut as a place to start - your gut is there to tell you that something might be up, but your mind is there to tell you whether there really is something up or not.

Yeah, but that's no reason to lynch him. He's new, that's basically saying

"He's dumb, so I want to lynch him."

Something I've ISO'd that caught my attention. If you search Hika's posts before this one, they're all about them saying Forek should be lynched because he's 'started a controversy' and that he's being annoying, and then they say this in reply to something Ashtot brought up. I?d like to know what they even meant by this, don?t know why I didn?t question it before.

Anyways, read through all of Hika?s posts and basically their play this game can be summarized as this: Forek is getting really defensive and ?starting a controversy? (you read everything though, I mean really?), the random post I quoted above, and then them getting annoyed by Cory and a couple of others. And then they make this post, which is in reply to pillow bunny?s thoughts after Endless made a case on them:

This post makes sense actually. I agree with most of this person!

Also, can we please not refer to people as scum? It's disgusting.

And then suddenly today, after Endless dies, they swoop in and make their latest post, which is a sudden turn from them being so agreeable with pillow yesterday:

I'm going to go with my heart and go with Pillow Bunny. The fact that Endless got killed while Pillow Bunny was suspected, makes it seem really suspicious. Times ticking and I needa sleep. Night guys.

- Hika

I can't help but want to continue and think Hika is just bad town that has groundless suspicions each day, and it makes sense for a newbie to do that, but why the sudden turn on pillow? Seems like a really easy thing to do. :rolleyes:

Also can we please not refer to people as scum? It's disgusting. :lemon:

Thank you Justice, and good point Dad :)

Quick question, can we only discuss lynch kills in Day? Because something stood out to me regarding the vigilant whilst fine-combing, and I don't want to discuss it if I can't :).

Plus, I have had a read through the Nick Vs Karen thing, and whilst they both make reasonable points, I think Nick's argument against Karen is a lot stronger, like the points are more logical and make me more inclined to believe him. Plus, I think Nick's role could be something that's quite important. I recently discovered that Shouton is an anime show skill, which links with Forek's Asian-sounding name. This could indicate that he's town? Plus, the fact that Shouton is a skill could mean that Nick himself has some sort of skill.

all I can say for now is that lynching me is a bad, bad decision. guess I have to save my ass rn
Going to answer and comment on stuff I saw in the thread

Well I didn't notice hika copy exact wording off other people
It's like I said, as I was reading the thread the way chees was posting really stuck out to me and my earlier post showed how much was copied which - fine, may have been a coincidence but it's still worthy to put the pressure and suspicion on chees and note the connection between hika and her (who knows, maybe scum buddies). But seriously you can't just ignore the fact that her only good post was a near copy of someone else's.
And apparently I've only been making stupid points about other people and posting like Forek so pls explain further - what points exactly are stupid? Assuming you're talking about the point I made on chees, why are you discrediting it? It's valid and even if she claims noob town (as many others do) it doesn't mean that you're gonna go easy on them and let them slip. If I copied someone else's post like that I'd be having a hell of a time right now and you all would be picking on me. It's like how y'all are now giving Forek a free pass now that he's claimed miller and posting "like town". Not making sense tbh.

Plus, I have had a read through the Nick Vs Karen thing, and whilst they both make reasonable points, I think Nick's argument against Karen is a lot stronger, like the points are more logical and make me more inclined to believe him. Plus, I think Nick's role could be something that's quite important. I recently discovered that Shouton is an anime show skill, which links with Forek's Asian-sounding name. This could indicate that he's town? Plus, the fact that Shouton is a skill could mean that Nick himself has some sort of skill.

Lmao that's like really in depth meta role analysis, but I wouldn't doubt that's where Tina got the inspiration.

Is it just me or is something wrong with all of you taking these role names so seriously
Mafia probably has a list of safe claims so I'm taking everything posted in the thread with a grain of salt and I don't see how analyzing the name helps since Tina would be the one to give them the safe claims

Well my name isn't asia-derived, and Tina doesn't always use that for all her role names, so no we shouldn't focus on it tbh. That being said, the miller claim was the first claim and it stuck out as authentic to me, and yeah a lot of the reasoning I have for townreading Forek is that he sounds like town, but I've gone in depth as to why he sounds like town, the main point being that I think Endless deliberately used him as a pinball/catalyst for day 1 to get other player's reactions based on me thinking Endless was fishing through newer players.

Is it just me or is something wrong with all of you taking these role names so seriously
Mafia probably has a list of safe claims so I'm taking everything posted in the thread with a grain of salt and I don't see how analyzing the name helps since Tina would be the one to give them the safe claims

Yeah, but it personally helps me whether or not to take a stance against Nick :) I mean if he's potentially skilled, I'm not gonna vote him, which is a disadvantage for you really

Also lets avoid talking about our rolenames in the thread because that might help maf with their mini-game or something.

Stop talking about rolenames and whether they may or may not have a power. Please.

Hika has always been wishy-washy to me, and they always have an excuse for being quiet. I also don't like how most of their interactions have basically been "I agree, Cory/Ash stop being annoying".

I find it ironic chees was yelled at for "copying" Hika, when all of Hika's ideas are copied from someone else. Was suspicious of Forek, then most people realized he was just town idiot, then jumped onto pillow bunny today for Abe's death.

I don't like it because Hika doesn't have much of their own ideas... and when they do comment their opinion, it's a sentence long and usually followed by an excuse. "I think Forek/pillow bunny is suspicious, sorry I'm going to bed, bye".

i know theyre new.. but at least forek/runeraider/etc have made their opinion. actually this all applies to chees too. theyre just both restating everything and trying to slip by, but chees at least got caught. and its annoying me.

also
Ok this is for ashtots, I voted Pillow Bunny because I've been sus of them the whole game.

i have looked through most of your posts and just where have you ever stated you were suspicious of pillow bunny.. i see nothing. if you have been suspicious of pillow bunny the whole game, why didn't you vote PB with abe then?

im still up for a bunny lynch but i dont like how everyones mindlessly voting for bunny. well not everyone, but still we have like another 24 hours..lets talk?

If I copied someone else's post like that I'd be having a hell of a time right now and you all would be picking on me. It's like how y'all are now giving Forek a free pass now that he's claimed miller and posting "like town". Not making sense tbh.

The difference is that I and other players have seen you play before, and you suddenly copying others would be unusual. Because we know you can do better. Forek I honestly think is dumb town.

waiting to see LaBelle's post on hika and karen, as they're the hot topics right now.

Well I'm gonna stop dumb posting since yesterday xD Made a bad impression on most players.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My current reads so far:

Cory - They're actually being useful this game, along with Ashtot. He's went on the Forek train, then the Tom wagon and now the Bunny. Which is kinda weird imo, but they've had some reasoning going on the bunny train, not on any others though. He kinda says town, unless thats what he wants us to think.

Hika - I've already made a read on them yesterday, but I'll do it again since they've posted more. Hika came into the game automatically jumping on the Forek train. This was kinda wierd, but not suprising. They don't post much, and the posts they do are like one sentence. I'm honestly gonna read them as scared/ dumb town for now, unless they do something else. Also, they're post saying they are sus of bunny is kinda strange, considering they were all buddy with them yesterday.

Would read Karen, but don't really want to right now. Refer to my post a couple of pages ago for they're read.

Back