• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

@cory:

you srsly dont know how much i hate accessing this site from a 2ds
i made a note to justice saying something like "stop bringing me up i'm trying to slide under the radar" or something like that (specifically, i'm trying to pull a dolby kingmaker).
note that it was sarcastic and was crossed out.
but yeah it was just referring to my response to justice
Lmao I'm sorry.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also okay now I understand thank you for going through the trouble of going through your 2ds

Okay so it looks like it will be between pillow bunny and superpenguin

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, ashtot, i have been known to read you terribly, so i will be looking at your posts when i get home from work (around 5:30 EST) and seeing if you are doing anything sus

dont feel bad i make sure i cant get read

- - - Post Merge - - -

im gonna make a list later of who i think is scum/town but im pretty busy today so im not sure when it'll be

- - - Post Merge - - -

also im not sure why everyones voting already? we have plenty of time (i think) to think some more stuff through.

Pretty sure I wouldn't be stupid enough to kill the guy relentlessly pushing me, especially since I was already under suspicion

I'll post reads and stuff when I get home from school

Explain why we shouldn't vote for you?

Because I am valuable to the Town and there are better candidates like Pillow Bunny and Karen imo.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I say lynch an inactive or Tom bcuz 1) he's always mafia and 2) hid in the forek bandwagon :p

This is where she feels she should have some credit for deciding to lynch Tom. Yet she didn't even vote for Tom lmao. She voted for chees yet she thinks she should get some of the credit for saying we should lynch Tom. Like I cna say I find everyone in this game suspicious, but who my vote is on is th emost important at the end of the day.

I never said to lynch a random I said to lynch an inactive.
Such as DarkOnyx who someone said has left the forum.

Then she wanted us to waste a whole 48 hours (at that time) day's worth of discussion by giving up and lynch an inactive.

oh oops change of plans then I guess

I'm going to vote for Forek or Tom I think, reasoning below:

Forek
Kept switching role claims : causing general mess : suspicious bcuz went from medic-townie-miller (seems like trying to save himself)

Tom
I was just sort of kidding about voting him but his reaction to my statement makes me thing otherwise : voted Forek sort of quietly : play style so far reminds me of when he was mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

Think not thing^

Lol ok, you didn't vote for either of them.

fyi I'm in Australia for the next three days too so

anyways idk what to think of forek but I believe I'm gonna vote for chees because of this post

It's extremely similar to what hika? posted and s/he is not contributing any new information just recapping what has been said which is what I & many others do as mafia

You all accused me of making a hasty vote on chees based off one of his posts which makes me scum in your eyes. Karen does the same thing, so that should mean she's at least suspicious in your eyes too. Especially considering she was going to vote for Forek or Tom apparently but a single post from chees caused a rapid change in her vote? lmao ok, Karne <--That was a type but Karne sounds so carnivorous and fierce

ok I just got off the plane and I'm tired af but I'll go thru this anyway

Karen - I can actually get a good read on her, seeming as she jumps from person to person. She first went on to me, with still standing suspicion. Then she randomly went on to chees, with weak reasoning to do so. It seems as she followed nick onto the cheese chain. [/b\

Hi
I don't see how anyone wouldn't be suspicious of you D1 and even a bit now tbh
And no did you read my post on chees where she copied 90% of the post from Hika
pls read http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Clever-DAY-2&p=5217181&viewfull=1#post5217181
and also if you think I jump from person to person then what would you classify yourself as
you've probably posted over half of the playlist in red

Because I am valuable to the Town and there are better candidates like Pillow Bunny and Karen imo.

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is where she feels she should have some credit for deciding to lynch Tom. Yet she didn't even vote for Tom lmao. She voted for chees yet she thinks she should get some of the credit for saying we should lynch Tom. Like I cna say I find everyone in this game suspicious, but who my vote is on is th emost important at the end of the day.

Then she wanted us to waste a whole 48 hours (at that time) day's worth of discussion by giving up and lynch an inactive.

Lol ok, you didn't vote for either of them.

You all accused me of making a hasty vote on chees based off one of his posts which makes me scum in your eyes. Karen does the same thing, so that should mean she's at least suspicious in your eyes too. Especially considering she was going to vote for Forek or Tom apparently but a single post from chees caused a rapid change in her vote? lmao ok, Karne <--That was a type but Karne sounds so carnivorous and fierce

I've had people type my name as Kraken on accident and I prefer that over Karne
anyways. when did I say I wanted credit for lynching Tom. This is a stupid reason and I thought we had that discussion a few pages back. If you want it, here: I did nothing towards Tom's lynch. Happy now? Goddamn.
well yeah because I didn't know the inactives were going to get replaced and I would much rather get rid of a person that won't post - therefore no evidence of anything - than a person that's 50/50
well yeah I didn't vote for either of them bcuz I came across a post from chees which was 90% copied from hika (http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Clever-DAY-2&p=5217181&viewfull=1#post5217181) then Forek started mass roleclaiming and spam posting to explain what he's doing which sort of made him less suspicious
I was unsure on Tom but if I were scum I would've def voted for him once the bandwagon started using lame reasoning (yes-- I would have wanted to take credit for the lynch somehow but that ain't the case here)
and no I did not accuse you of a hasty vote of chees if I did link post pls

if you're going to make a timeline of everything I've done in the game so far don't skip stuff geez

Hi
pls read http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Clever-DAY-2&p=5217181&viewfull=1#post5217181
and also if you think I jump from person to person then what would you classify yourself as

anyways. when did I say I wanted credit for lynching Tom. This is a stupid reason and I thought we had that discussion a few pages back. If you want it, here: I did nothing towards Tom's lynch. Happy now? Goddamn.
well yeah because I didn't know the inactives were going to get replaced and I would much rather get rid of a person that won't post - therefore no evidence of anything - than a person that's 50/50
well yeah I didn't vote for either of them bcuz I came across a post from chees which was 90% copied from hika (http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Clever-DAY-2&p=5217181&viewfull=1#post5217181) then Forek started mass roleclaiming and spam posting to explain what he's doing which sort of made him less suspicious
I was unsure on Tom but if I were scum I would've def voted for him once the bandwagon started using lame reasoning (yes-- I would have wanted to take credit for the lynch somehow but that ain't the case here)

if you're going to make a timeline of everything I've done in the game so far don't skip stuff geez

I meant "you" as in general. I knwo you never accused me of a hasty vote on chees but other players have. Yet they let hasty votes slide when they are performed by anyone else (like you).

This isn't a timeline lol; I'm not oath. :p It's an accusatory post.

And I understand you wanted to vote an inactive because at that time they probably would've been modkilled anyway, but it seemed like you just wanted to halt discussion and just vote one of them and just be done with the day so we could get to night.

Hm hm, interesting debate SP and Karen. SP, how so are you valuable to the town? I mean I think your debate with Karen so far has made me see you in a different light a bit, but I want my vote to be used wisely :). Plus, if Pillow Bunny doesn't defend herself before day ends, I'll vote for her, due to the fact I don't see anything that redeems her, and her plays throughout the game do point to being scummy (in my opinion).

(On a side note, could we have a list of abbreviated names/first names that people want to be called by? It would make life easier, for me as well as the newbies, just so we know who is who, as a lot of you know each other and these nicknames :) thanks! )

Hm hm, interesting debate SP and Karen. SP, how so are you valuable to the town? I mean I think your debate with Karen so far has made me see you in a different light a bit, but I want my vote to be used wisely :). Plus, if Pillow Bunny doesn't defend herself before day ends, I'll vote for her, due to the fact I don't see anything that redeems her, and her plays throughout the game do point to being scummy (in my opinion).

(On a side note, could we have a list of abbreviated names/first names that people want to be called by? It would make life easier, for me as well as the newbies, just so we know who is who, as a lot of you know each other and these nicknames :) thanks! )

I can't exactly tell you how I'm valuable without revealing who Shounton really is, lol sorry. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lmao at Trundle viewing the thread but not responding to me because he wants to wait for me to go inactive and get me lynched like he did with Tom.

I can't exactly tell you how I'm valuable without revealing who Shounton really is, lol sorry. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lmao at Trundle viewing the thread but not responding to me because he wants to wait for me to go inactive and get me lynched like he did with Tom.

not at all. I just started reading and then I saw Karen's really stupid points which pointed stuff out but didn't actually mean anything and then I saw Forek do the same thing and I kinda just gave up. I was just voting for you for discussion obviously (take your own advice and calm down rofl. you freak out at me for questioning a vote and then you question a vote the same way)

I need to leave soon and I'm probably just going to vote pillow bunny. If there's a DT who has something really important about today's lynch from yesterday's findings feel free to speak up. I can confirm there are other ways to protect in this game other than Endless.

Hi

Ahem, i only listed 4 players as red. Pb, Endless, Chees and Tom. Before you post something, can you get your fact straight please?

now thats the nicky i wanted to see!! also i can vote whenever and votes can be used to get info from ppl this isnt majority voting so

- - - Post Merge - - -

@karen why would you EVER want to lynch an inactive thats an awful idea they should always be left to a vig. wasting a day debating which person is the most inactive to lynch gets you nothing especially if they flip town aaaaAaa

- - - Post Merge - - -

ill read abes case on pillow again but imo just coz abe died doesnt mean anything for pillow.. it could be a rather obvious frame or reverse psychology and i find it very weird people are voting for her so easily bc abe died

now thats the nicky i wanted to see!! also i can vote whenever and votes can be used to get info from ppl this isnt majority voting so

- - - Post Merge - - -

@karen why would you EVER want to lynch an inactive thats an awful idea they should always be left to a vig. wasting a day debating which person is the most inactive to lynch gets you nothing especially if they flip town aaaaAaa

- - - Post Merge - - -

ill read abes case on pillow again but imo just coz abe died doesnt mean anything for pillow.. it could be a rather obvious frame or reverse psychology and i find it very weird people are voting for her so easily bc abe died

I don't really get it either, I'll wait till PB comes back and makes a defense to judge whether or not to vote for her. (If i vote for her)

Endless was also really vocal, and I believe he was going back and forth with Forek as well. So killing him would've placed more scrutiny on Forek as well as Pillow Bunny as well as getting rid of one of the more vocal players. You can never pinpoint a mafia kill to just one reason.

I thought there was more to Pillow Bunny's case, but if it's really just based off Endless dying, then it's not worth it to lynch her.

Endless was also really vocal, and I believe he was going back and forth with Forek as well. So killing him would've placed more scrutiny on Forek as well as Pillow Bunny as well as getting rid of one of the more vocal players. You can never pinpoint a mafia kill to just one reason.

I thought there was more to Pillow Bunny's case, but if it's really just based off Endless dying, then it's not worth it to lynch her.

I don't know really maybe the town doesn't want to lynch me on a second day. Maybe they think I'm weak town now? Based off of endless's reads and Dylan's reads maybe they're going off of that?

I assume I should ISO pillow, Superpenguin, or Karen based on the votes?

Although I feel the votes for pillow and why are just too thoughtless - it could be reverse psychology in that pillow wants us to think it's a frame, but that's a little too overt at this point for someone who had Tom on their team and in their qt. I should ISO pillow nevertheless, but those are my initial thoughts.

I assume I should ISO pillow, Superpenguin, or Karen based on the votes?

Although I feel the votes for pillow and why are just too thoughtless - it could be reverse psychology in that pillow wants us to think it's a frame, but that's a little too overt at this point for someone who had Tom on their team and in their qt. I should ISO pillow nevertheless, but those are my initial thoughts.

What are you initial thoughts about Karen and me, then?

What are you initial thoughts about Karen and me, then?

My initial thoughts on you are that you went really quiet during the time where the lynch was leaning towards Tom on the first day and the wisdom teeth extraction does seem convenient, although you'll only be groggy for a day and then you'll just have bloody gauze in your mouth for 2 weeks you can still regularly play maf. That being said I'm more wary of some of the stuff Karen has posted and it seems to be Karen vs You as of late, so I need to read into both of you.

Although tbh I need to re-read Hika and chees4mees - their votes are almost too easy and thoughtless and maybe it could have been a frame, I remember Tom guiding maf in the On The Run newbie maf and he suggested that to the new players. Especially with Hika, I can't tell if they're bad maf or bad town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That or maf could have just taken down Endless because Endless was a threat - Endless would be my first target if I were maf and he wasn't. I think it's highly probable that's what it was. Although why Trundle and not me? I was the true leader of that lynch. :mad:

Back