• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia XVII - Kissing to be Clever [Game Over/Town Win]

just to clarify, I lied bout shooting chees I actually shot Hika in case someone decided to overlap a shot. :) but now it seems like SP has also validated his role so idk anymore...

How has he validated his role? Why couldn't he have just been mafia shooting a townie?

You think mafia would still have 2 KP after losing two of its members? lmao
I can't blame you for thinking like that though; when you have the idea someone is scum in your mind for so long, you start thinking irrationally.

Wait, Blu Rose never suspected anybody, so I'm guessing it was a random maf kill? But I'll look back on his posts, and see if there was anybody he suspected. Oh, you can call me sage if you want to not type forek

Sorry I've been inactive, just checking in and I will read some earlier posts and then post.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok so town has 3 losses and for those of you who said I didn't say what my role does, I actually did. I said I have no special abilities. It doesn't do anything. Im simply a townie, Leo the Starving Artist.

only got 5 hrs of sleep but

i wanna kill labelle still .. my gut feel says so ok..

and yeah its possible mafia has 2 kp with 3 players but i dont think theres 3

townreads - karen, trundle, nick, (had a dream u flipped maf and ur role was about splatoon lol)

unsure on dylan but leaning towards town
maybe ill make a post later when im not half awake

also im fairly sure maf was probably blue hunting

also im fairly sure maf was probably blue hunting

Under that logic, I would've expected to see you die. You said you were roleblocked, so they obviously should've figured out you have some kind of action from that, yet they took a chance with Blu Rose instead?

You think mafia would still have 2 KP after losing two of its members? lmao
I can't blame you for thinking like that though; when you have the idea someone is scum in your mind for so long, you start thinking irrationally.

Well I personally wouldn't be so closed minded to think there may be another role and other circumstances other than mafia plus you and Karen. JoaT maybe? Either way, that was a terrible night and whoever shot made a bad decision. Once I am home I'll be on all ur butts

Under that logic, I would've expected to see you die. You said you were roleblocked, so they obviously should've figured out you have some kind of action from that, yet they took a chance with Blu Rose instead?

I stated I was blocked from my minigame action, nothing more.

Well I personally wouldn't be so closed minded to think there may be another role and other circumstances other than mafia plus you and Karen. JoaT maybe? Either way, that was a terrible night and whoever shot made a bad decision. Once I am home I'll be on all ur butts

Then I would encourage a potential JoaT to please claim their shot if I was not the one who shot Chipped-Teacup.

Okay so here are my thoughts on remaining players:

Trundle - confirmed town.
LaBelleFleur - Unknown
Dad - Veteran. Yeah, I might as well claim now that I haven't been hit: I'm DJ McQueen, a veteran. To paraphrase my role, I've been working in the clubs since the 80s and I know where to take a hit. Also I'm fat and bald apparently. :mad:
Cariad - Unknown
Superpenguin - likely vig*
Karen - likely vig*
Forek - Miller (which I believe)
chees4mees - Townie claim
Ashtot - Unknown
Cory - Unknown
Justice - Unknown

*they could be vigilantes, or there could be three maf left instead of two. I'm not as prone to believe the latter, but I still don't think five maf were put in the game, and that's what it would have to be were they to have had 2 kp last night. Blu Rose was definitely a maf kill, so it's worth looking into what they had to say. I'm still going off the theory that the most vocal people are being killed by maf. Either way, since I'm going with the belief that both vig claims are true, here's who I have left to investigate:

LaBelleFleur
Cariad
chees4mees
Ashtot
Cory
justice

And if I'm going to trust my previous list from a while back in terms of townreading people, I'm going to guess that maf is hidden within these folks:

Ashtot
Cory
justice
Cariad*

*Cariad has changed since yesterday, they've gone quiet and although they usually have a legitimate excuse for that, I'd suspect that they'd sheep a vote.

My highest suspicion lies within Ashtot, Cariad, and Cory though. I townread chees4mees and LaBelleFleur still.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Ew I forgot to bluetext my veteran status.

Welp, so I guess my suspicions on Superpenguin & Karen have been blown to shreds. I understand the kill on Hika by Karen, but I'm still not seeing the reason for killing Chipped-Teacup, Superpenguin, care to elaborate? All I see is Ashtot saying she was suspicious from a lack of posting, you saying 'I don't shoot willy-nilly, I was just testing them', and then you shooting them.

So my next biggest suspect is Cariad, mainly because they've been silent since pillow bunny's death, making me think they're scum and the mafia don't know what to do now that they're two people down.
Day 1:
Probably the most they've posted all game. The only thing they contributed that I can see is a suggestion that Trundle & chees4mees were a mafia team, which, as Endless pointed out, is totally useless on the first day before anyone dies. They jumped on the Tom train around the mid-point (being the fourth person to vote for him), but I find their argument really weak:
And that leaves Tom. I haven't really seen a proper case against him, and it just seems like a bit of a random lynch to me? That being said, I have looked at previous games of him being mafia, and can see some similarities to this gameplay. For example, in Faithful June, he was very much leader-y and he also joked around about being mafia. He has definitly joked about being scum, and I sense a similarity in his posts, so I will be voting for him.
It's very much 'uh, I don't think he's mafia, but he's kind of acting weird and people are voting for him, so eh, I will too'. I kind of think at this point, the mafia team didn't honestly think Tom would get lynched.
Night 1:
Team reads Superpenguin and justice based on their defence of Tom.
Day 2:
Appears a couple of hours before the lynch to re-hash the people on the chopping block and make a few comments regarding pillow bunny and how they don't understand how they were on the block despite all of the discussion about them Day 1. Then, votes no lynch when the votes on pillow bunny start racking up.
Night 2: Completely MIA.

In short, they've basically contributed nothing other than team reads.

I need to take a more in-depth look at everyone else left... will try to post my thoughts later.

So if I believe everyones claims in the thread, lets tally the blues

Vig (Nick)
Vig (Karen
Vet (Dad)
Town Roleblocker (Nick claims he was blocked on the same night I was, so therefore there must be one)
Cop (since there is a framer)
Medic (Abe)
And if you want to count the two masons/bodyguard, this is a total of 7/8. 6 without trundle and rune.

Now, this is an 18 player game. I mean 20 player games barely even have 4 blues, and for this game to have 6 makes me nervous. Unless the mafia team has two op roles left, someone within that list must be lying.

Also I've been suspicious of Cariad since the beginning. People say she's town since she was one of the first to vote Tom, but I want to go look back and see if she voted for him before Trundle posted. Keep in mindher timezone, and she wouldve been unable to change bc of school.

Don't like how she flaked out yesterday and didnt vote for anyone at all.

Welp, so I guess my suspicions on Superpenguin & Karen have been blown to shreds. I understand the kill on Hika by Karen, but I'm still not seeing the reason for killing Chipped-Teacup, Superpenguin, care to elaborate?

I shot her basically like a few hours day had ended. My firs tperson saying I had shot her, I had shot her by that time. I wa snever reaction-testing her, I just said that in case she was mafia, they wouldn't roleblock me or protect her somehow or whatever. Trundle was suspicious of her and me being a mafia team, so I shot her. It wasn't just Ashtot who was suspicious.

So if I believe everyones claims in the thread, lets tally the blues

Vig (Nick)
Vig (Karen
Vet (Dad)
Town Roleblocker (Nick claims he was blocked on the same night I was, so therefore there must be one)
Cop (since there is a framer)
Medic (Abe)
And if you want to count the two masons/bodyguard, this is a total of 7/8. 6 without trundle and rune.

Now, this is an 18 player game. I mean 20 player games barely even have 4 blues, and for this game to have 6 makes me nervous. Unless the mafia team has two op roles left, someone within that list must be lying.

Also I've been suspicious of Cariad since the beginning. People say she's town since she was one of the first to vote Tom, but I want to go look back and see if she voted for him before Trundle posted. Keep in mindher timezone, and she wouldve been unable to change bc of school.

Don't like how she flaked out yesterday and didnt vote for anyone at all.

Maybe it's just a conspiracy theory of mine, but Rune was a bodyguard/mason, so like what if Trundle was a detective/mason or something like that?

Hey if you are reading this and you are a detective and you know someone we are suspicious of is town or if someone is mafia, please claim.

Detective has to be in this game as well, so yeah, there's a lot of blue roles and tbh I actually believe all of them, although I'm slightly doubtful at the to vigilantes still. Det should only out if they have alignment discoveries on alive.

- - - Post Merge - - -

two*

Dad are you going to explain why you think I'm scum or just say "he's suspicious". Honestly, if that's all your reasoning, it's reeks of scum daddy. My Dad would never resort to such sorry reasoning as Town.

Also I just want to say that we are not guaranteed to have a detective regardless of if Mafia had a framer (unless it's stated somewhere that I didn't read).

Also this vig crap made me want to out yesterday just to stand as somebody to prove their claims but I'm too important now that I've hidden it until this point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dad are you going to explain why you think I'm scum or just say "he's suspicious". Honestly, if that's all your reasoning, it's reeks of scum daddy. My Dad would never resort to such sorry reasoning as Town.

Also I just want to say that we are not guaranteed to have a detective regardless of if Mafia had a framer (unless it's stated somewhere that I didn't read).

It's simple math, really. There's like a 1/3 chance you're maf, maybe even higher based on my combinations of pr reads and townreads.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I never called you suspicious, I stated I suspected based off of who was left and who I haven't townread yet. Don't grasp at straws.

Detective has to be in this game as well, so yeah, there's a lot of blue roles and tbh I actually believe all of them, although I'm slightly doubtful at the to vigilantes still. Det should only out if they have alignment discoveries on alive.

- - - Post Merge - - -

two*

You know a godfather could still exist right? And you actually believe there could be 6 blues in this small game???

Back