• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Neighborly Games

Update: The Mario Party Superstars sessions below are now full.

Hello, hello! I'm opening sign-ups for two Mario Party Superstars sessions - all are welcome. If you'd like to play, please choose one of the sessions below that works best for your schedule. :)

Session Time​
Players​
Host​
Saturday, October 8th @ 1:00 PM EDT1.
@Foreverfox
@~Kilza~
@DarkDesertFox
Mairmalade (mar)
Friday, October 14th @ 7:00 PM EDT1.
@deana
@Hanami
@IonicKarma
Mairmalade (mar)

If you'd like to be added or removed from this game's ping list, please let me know.

Last edited:
I might be able to do the Friday one. I’m not sure yet. I don’t want to sign up until I’m 100% sure. I may just wait until the next one. You don’t need to be in the discord to participate, correct?

I’m covering some work shifts this week, lol.

I might be able to do the Friday one. I’m not sure yet. I don’t want to sign up until I’m 100% sure. I may just wait until the next one. You don’t need to be in the discord to participate, correct?

I’m covering some work shifts this week, lol.
Correct. Discord is 100% optional.

I'll sign up for Saturday, October 8th @ 1:00 PM EDT! Going to set a reminder on my phone because I did not forget about that one time I slept in :cautious:.

Hey, @Mairmalade , when you next get a chance could you change my name on the SSBU pinglist from Venti to Midoriya please? Not a huge deal, but thought it worth mentioning. Thank you! :D

Almost game day!

Set your alarm and tell whoever needs to know to leave you alone on Saturday, October 8 @ 1:00 PM EDT because you're playing Mario Party Superstars.

Players
@Foreverfox
@~Kilza~
@DarkDesertFox

Game info will be posted here and in the #multiplayer channel on the TBT Discord server approx. five minutes before the scheduled time so we can start on time.

See you then! :)

jpKkTTG.png

Real close, but I snuck the victory out in the end 😌

Good game everyone! I apologize for how incredibly terrible I am at mini games.
No need to apologize, you did your best, that's all anyone can ask for!

I'm here for u arty.

It has been a while since we entered the arena, so I've added a new SSBU session for Saturday, October 22 at 4:00 p.m. EDT.

For you Mario Party Superstars fanatics, I do intend on adding another session on Saturday, October 29 - just don't have a confirmed time yet. I'll also be hosting a Mario Kart 8 session in early November. Stay tuned for those!

For you Splatoon peeps...sorry, you'll have to ask someone else for those. Or feel free to get your own game together!

Back