• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Neighborly Games

Thank you for a much-needed weekend of games! :D New sessions have been updated:

SessionHost
SSBU: Friday, May 13 @ 5:00 p.m. EDTMairmalade (mar)
MK8: Sunday, May 22 @ 12:00 p.m. noon EDTMairmalade (mar)

Until then! 👋
Oho will defo try and join 😄 Tonight was great fun, thanks for hosting :D

Happy Friday-eve (if it is still Thursday where you are!).

We'll be heading back into the arena on Friday, May 13 at 5:00 p.m. EDT for some Super Smash Brothers Ultimate friendlies! :)

As always, you are welcome to join anytime (we typically play for two hours). You may also join to spectate if you'd rather if space is available.

Have a great one, and we'll see you then!

Last edited:
Hello Mar if you see this,
sorry for the inconvenience but I couldn't make it last session for the SSBU because I had removed all my switch friends from my friend's list because I didn't want to get more villagers from my friends void on ACNH and I forgot removing you would mean I could no longer search by friend's arena and type in the passcode to enter(unless there is another way to join? :unsure:)
I re-sent you a new friend request if you ever have time to see it and accept it so I can join tomorrow for smash at 5:00 PM EDT(2:00 PM in my time)
I'm FrogFun on switch/ friend code is SW-1271-7260-6737
Hopefully I can see you guys tomorrow?

Hello Mar if you see this,
sorry for the inconvenience but I couldn't make it last session for the SSBU because I had removed all my switch friends from my friend's list because I didn't want to get more villagers from my friends void on ACNH and I forgot removing you would mean I could no longer search by friend's arena and type in the passcode to enter(unless there is another way to join? :unsure:)
I re-sent you a new friend request if you ever have time to see it and accept it so I can join tomorrow for smash at 5:00 PM EDT(2:00 PM in my time)
I'm FrogFun on switch/ friend code is SW-1271-7260-6737
Hopefully I can see you guys tomorrow?
Noted! I've just added you so we're good to go. :)

Thank you so much for hosting! That was a blast 😆

R.I.P My internet started to lag really bad when I was battling (who I'm pretty sure was) LittleMissPanda playing as Banjo & Kazooie
on the bright side I have captured one of my screenshots from smash

Ridley's reaction a few moments before he got yeeted into the stratosphere
2022052303320900_s[1].jpg

Last edited:
@Mairmalade

Could I kindly ask to be removed from pinglist (and/or possibly Multiplayer role) for MK8D? I don't really see myself playing much Switch and/or even less MK8D in the future as of now and I don't feel as active. Thank you kindly for the time as of now and maybe I'll be back at another time, who knows :)

Ooo, yay! New sessions.

I won't be able to make it to the Friday one, but maybe the June 18th one. Looking forward to it. 😎

Ah, going to have to miss the Friday session sadly. I have a convention I'm going to that day. I guess it's for the best anyways since I'm going through some stuff this week. Hoping to make the next one though.

Done for today!

June 3 Arena Details:
Arena Name: TBT
Arena Password: 9999

Hellooooo! 👋 Happy Friday to you all.

A quick reminder that we'll be playing Super Smash Brothers Ultimate later today, June 3, at 5:30 p.m. EDT.

You're welcome to join anytime to play or spectate providing there is space available (we typically play for 1-2 hours). We'll also be chatting in the #multiplayer channel of the TBT Discord if you'd like to hang out there too.

See you then! :)

Last edited:
AHHHH I'm super late I slept in and forgot I was going to this :(
At least I could make it for a short bit

So glad I double checked the time. I have to work 11-7 one more week this week and I thought I would miss it on Friday. So glad it's on Saturday! Also had a streamer doing some games on Friday so it's cool to be able to participate in both.

Back