• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mafia: Steven Universe Mafia [END - Town + Shiida Win!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey!
Just popping in, I'll be reading over the thread later this afternoon/tonight. Looks like there's not much to read though; which is a nice break from most mafia games on here LOL. I'll probably have to wait awhile before I can generate any reads because of this though, not to mention this is a newbie mafia and most of you are hard to read.

Also, congrats to everyone who managed to get any carnations if you were wanting any!

Hey!
Just popping in, I'll be reading over the thread later this afternoon/tonight. Looks like there's not much to read though; which is a nice break from most mafia games on here LOL. I'll probably have to wait awhile before I can generate any reads because of this though, not to mention this is a newbie mafia and most of you are hard to read.

Also, congrats to everyone who managed to get any carnations if you were wanting any!

Are you going to answer the RQS?

****!!!! U people make some progress decide on someone to lynch before I lynch myself or something ����������

- - - Post Merge - - -

HELLO TARDIS MY OKD FRIEND

Why do you want to lynch yourself we can always do no lynch.

Good morning everyone! I don't have much to work with at the moment, but I'll try^^

1. What is your timezone? CDT Time Zone
2. How do you react under pressure? I like to be under pressure sometimes.
3. Do you prefer to play as town or mafia? Town
4. What are you going to be known to do this game? Helping town lynch all the scum.
5. How many games have you played? Maybe 6?
Why is this always the same RQS?

what are your thoughts on the people who have posted so far?

I SURE AM GLAD U ASKED...I don't know I just...don't really care about all the fighting? I know it seems mysterious but idk it'll make sense soon.

really?? only if you want to ;o;

So what are your plans for this game? ;)

HOLY LOOOL I SLEPT IN FOR SO LONG JSDFLKJS It's already almost 6:30pm here ahahaha omg xD

I said I'd prefer to play as mafia. I'd just like to see what its like as to know others on your team
Hmmm so I'll like to ask this again, with your experience so far, do you like being town better or mafia? :3

Hey!

HI Lucanosa!!! XD thanks to popping in and letting us know <: Looking forward to seeing you more active when you pop back in! :D

A reaction test usually doesn't work when you say you are reaction testing
So Cad, what are your thoughts on everyone who's posted so far? o:

Good morning everyone! I don't have much to work with at the moment, but I'll try^^
Morning Seroja!! cx

what are your thoughts on the people who have posted so far?

So what are your plans for this game? ;)

Going to answer that question after I'm done eating.

everyone seems so nice and friendly, can't wait to see what hey're like under pressure

- - - Post Merge - - -

they're* (no editing >~<)

everyone seems so nice and friendly, can't wait to see what hey're like under pressure

- - - Post Merge - - -

they're* (no editing >~<)

Do you have any reads?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think that Enchilada either forgot about the game or is scum because they have been making posts all day and have not posted here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back