• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

Doesn't it say in the OP that we don't know how many of each role there are and that not all the roles will necessarily be used in this game?

Like others have said before, I don't think your bolded statement is a good argument. I'm agreeing with what Jennwa said regarding this quote. And if you had read the brief guide that Karla had quoted earlier, from the first Mafia game, you'd know that it wouldn't really be a good idea for scum to defend their own teammates like this. This just seems like too flimsy of an argument for me to ignore. I have quite a few reasons to suspect you right now: this statement, on top of your hidden mode, your jumping on hanzy when you were initially suspected.

Don't fall for the trap! Heh. But, to be honest, I can't help but suspect you, just a little bit. You seem quick to bandwagon, and you even subtly tried to deflect attention away from Kyuby, who is arguably the most suspected, by agreeing with other suspicions toward Purpl... possibly a very subtle way to defend a scum-mate? I could be totally wrong, but that's just a bit of speculation from me that I'd like to throw out there.

I'd say it depends, really! I know you are more experienced with Mafia than I am, but still--I wouldn't say it's necessarily normal for scum to hop onto the bandwagon, if a team-mate is about to be lynched, just to save their own hides... Teamwork is really important for the mafia alignment! I'm not even sure if this really needs to be said, but your post implies that you somehow believe otherwise, so I'll say it anyway--depending on the importance of the role, I think it's possible to somehow strategically defend your scum-mates, even if doing could cast suspicion on you.

I have to somewhat agree that Purpl's argument wasn't a very convincing one. However, I still feel like there isn't really solid reasoning for me to suspect Purpl more than Kyuby.

My vote goes to Kyuby for the aforementioned reasons.

Well I wasn't defending him though. I was asking for evidence, because I was quite lost in the middle. I couldn't understand why Purpl was insistent on Kyuby being scum.
So I asked for help. I do suspect him, although Purpl had my suspection more than him.

well as for now I gotta go guys, I will leave my vote as it's, I won't be able to be here at the time that the day ends. hopefully it will be the only one if people actually think a bit more =).

well as for now I gotta go guys, I will leave my vote as it's, I won't be able to be here at the time that the day ends. hopefully it will be the only one if people actually think a bit more =).

You just scream "suspicious", lol. You don't really have much to say for yourself other than "im town lol u will c." That, or you go and direct the blame at others and exaggerate their intentions. I'm sticking with my vote.

Kyuby just doesn't seem as suspicious to me. I'm almost positive Purpl is the scum, just off of evidence stated prior. S/he seems to be getting a bit disparate to me.

Well, if you think about it, the parity cop only checks one player per night. Which means Purpl can be framed all he wants during night, because the only time when the parity cop can perform checks is at night.

Then the framer would be wasting his important nightly action...

Just to clear it up, I never said that Purpl wasn't sus. I'm not sure that I would trust him as far as I could throw him at this point but I just genuinely believe that lynching him Day 1 would be a waste.

I suggest that we lynch Kyuby for now and then look towards Purpl's activity during the night and more importantly during the beginning of Day 2.

Putting this in a different tone, because, well, Purpl has done it, so I think he can take it, right?

Yes! I'm not new(but I wanted to join bc I occasionally suck). I suggest we don't do a No Lynch, at least not yet. Everyone, start talking. If anything has happened or if there is anything you are confused about, let us know in the thread(unless it has to do with your role; we wouldn't want scum to know who the blues are).
Hey! Why don't you start talking, instead of asking others to do it? Right off the bat, that's just suspicious.

I've been mafia once, and I have absolutely no experience with being mafia. I would most likely lay low and not do anything. But yes, you do have a point with your PC theory and such.
Immediately, you contradicted yourself. Asking people to discuss so that they don't have to is laying low in my book.

I need my previous question to be answered before responding to this. But, I can assure you all that I'm Town.
And what does assurance do in Mafia, oh wise one who thinks he's the king of this mafia game? Yeah that's what I thought. I don't believe a word of that.

That's literally the stupidest idea I've ever heard. Whenever a scummate is about to get lynched, they're scum mates normally vote for them to get suspicion off of their back.

Also, *if I were
Subjunctive mood of verbs.
Quoting this as an example that he thinks he's superior to everyone else. He calls people stupid because they don't quite understand the game to the fullest extent, which literally kills the entire point of this game.

To Purpl: Reality check! You're not superior.

Yes, but if I remember correctly, you had a habit of being inactive.
And my vote has officially been sealed. He just picked off of one little part of my case and pointed it out, and dodged the rest of it. Not gonna fly.

Still, I was agreeing with Fire when I made my post. S/he made an excellent point.
I'm a dude, for the record.

Also, I may most more on this topic later. Don't think I'm done yet.

But why can't h/she voice out their opinion?

Because it is utterly boring repeating something that lots of people have already said. Its like reading the same page of a book again and again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nobody has any more evidence so there is nothing to be said.

****, SO MUCH TO CATCH UP ON. I apologize for the short post ~ (i voted before posting because i was scared i didn't make it)

There's not actually, if you see the post I made the last page purpl is trying to convince everyone to vote for me, and since seems like people will only follow that "the most experienced" people will says Its almost impossible to get votes out of me right now, you might vote for me if you wish =), I already did vote for myself, btw, dont you think that if I was mafia then people will actually start to point to someone else direction to get the votes for that person and not me? =) You're welcome
You voted for yourself/? Seems fishy, but I feel like that's a big move to do for mafia for a first day thing. You're not off my radar completely, but i won't be voting for you today.

I honestly think I'm a horrible candidate for lynching; I'm the most experienced player, I will help blues and greens decide what to do, and I already have a plan for the night. But, in order for the plan to happen, I must ask a question of Karla.

I think this is a stupid reason to not vote for you. You were very pushy <insert pushy gif here> the other day and now that you're being called out you're kind of ... writing anything up to defend yourself. And this isn't a very good reason either.

I'll be voting for you because I just expect more of a defense from you.

Putting this in a different tone, because, well, Purpl has done it, so I think he can take it, right?

Hey! Why don't you start talking, instead of asking others to do it? Right off the bat, that's just suspicious.
I actually was talking????

Immediately, you contradicted yourself. Asking people to discuss so that they don't have to is laying low in my book.
There was about a span of 24ish hours between those posts. And last time I checked, I've been discussing more than you have.

And what does assurance do in Mafia, oh wise one who thinks he's the king of this mafia game? Yeah that's what I thought. I don't believe a word of that.
Notice my later post, where I said
PurplPanda said:
I can't prove it yet.

Quoting this as an example that he thinks he's superior to everyone else. He calls people stupid because they don't quite understand the game to the fullest extent, which literally kills the entire point of this game.
The information used in that post was available to everyone; Karla posted it somewhere.

And my vote has officially been sealed. He just picked off of one little part of my case and pointed it out, and dodged the rest of it. Not gonna fly.
Maybe I didn't feel the need to? Your case was what, I said I was the most experienced and my defense? When other players had an even worse defense??? I also absolutely adore how you didn't quote my actually good posts. <3

The entire basis of FireNinja1's case was that I said I was the most experienced and my defense. I happen to be self-centered by nature, and I kind of forgot about him because he wasn't posting. Otherwise, I would have ranked myself equal or lower to him. My defense is reasonable, but I only used it because I needed to stay alive until Night, so I could post my plan for all the blues.

I'm a dude, for the record.

Also, I may most more on this topic later. Don't think I'm done yet.

Oops! Sorry! I'll keep that in mind. I'm a female, also for future reference.

Yeah, that sealed my vote. Honestly, there is more dirt on Purpl than Kyuby right now.

Question! If there's an equal amount of votes for two players, what decides who gets lynched?

- - - Post Merge - - -

ignore this. I have the memory of a goldfish when I'm sleep deprived. OTL

Question! If there's an equal amount of votes for two players, what decides who gets lynched?

As stated in the OP, this is a Plurarity Lynch. The one who gets half the votes first is lynched, so in this case, Kyuby is the one up for hanging. (around)

I actually was talking????
You were talking, but you weren't contributing.

There was about a span of 24ish hours between those posts. And last time I checked, I've been discussing more than you have.
I don't give a crap about how long, you still contradicted yourself.

Notice my later post, where I said If all you're going to do is post a one liner saying you're innocent, might as well not post it all.

The information used in that post was available to everyone; Karla posted it somewhere.Which means...? That literally adds to my case, you're reusing ideas. You've just justified your own lynch.

Maybe I didn't feel the need to? Your case was what, I said I was the most experienced and my defense? When other players had an even worse defense??? I also absolutely adore how you didn't quote my actually good posts. <3Well, I'm looking at the votes right now...you probably should have felt the need to. I was the first to point it out, by the way <3.

The entire basis of FireNinja1's case was that I said I was the most experienced and my defense. I happen to be self-centered by nature, and I kind of forgot about him because he wasn't posting. Otherwise, I would have ranked myself equal or lower to him. My defense is reasonable, but I only used it because I needed to stay alive until Night, so I could post my plan for all the blues. Hahaha, entire? Maybe you should actually read before you write up a defense, saying that you were the most experienced was only a fraction of my case. Also, I had real life, something called school. Why do you want to stay alive until night? Keep your mafia numbers up? You know, since it's less than an hour of Day left, you can post it now. That's a sign of absolute desperation right there.

Responses in bold.

Back