• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

I'd actually keep an eye on the vote thread, purpl and nikki voted for me almost minutes one from the other, so that something you guys can point out, just remember what I said, Mafia wil be more than happy to lynch a townie the first day and then kill 2 the following night.

I'd actually keep an eye on the vote thread, purpl and nikki voted for me almost minutes one from the other, so that something you guys can point out, just remember what I said, Mafia wil be more than happy to lynch a townie the first day and then kill 2 the following night.

But why did YOU vote for yourself?

You need to convince us that you are truly a townie.

Or basically just anyone who can help convince me.

There's not actually, if you see the post I made the last page purpl is trying to convince everyone to vote for me, and since seems like people will only follow that "the most experienced" people will says Its almost impossible to get votes out of me right now, you might vote for me if you wish =), I already did vote for myself, btw, dont you think that if I was mafia then people will actually start to point to someone else direction to get the votes for that person and not me? =) You're welcome

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Will only follow what "

Or basically just anyone who can help convince me.

Kyuby seems supisious when he/she said

as I said, I'm not inactive at all, I check the thread every hour or two to look at the replies, Im actually using hidden mode so that's why I never show up at the Currently browsing this thread section, but as said, If you see someone just coming here and agreeing with another person with no solid reason at all then keep an eye of them, they might just be scum who tries to get their votes out of themselves to lynch the person with most of the votes.

Then CookingOkasan said:
Kyuby, you do understand why this seems scummy right? Even if you do use hidden mode as a town-aligned, announcing that you use it is a pretty dumb idea as it pretty much instantly draws suspicion.

- - - Post Merge - - -

If he/she says they are a townie then there is no need to announce that they are in hidden mode or be hidden

There's not actually, if you see the post I made the last page purpl is trying to convince everyone to vote for me, and since seems like people will only follow that "the most experienced" people will says Its almost impossible to get votes out of me right now, you might vote for me if you wish =), I already did vote for myself, btw, dont you think that if I was mafia then people will actually start to point to someone else direction to get the votes for that person and not me? =) You're welcome

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Will only follow what "

To be honest, I see nothing suspicious in your posts. They just seem to be bandwagoning with Purpl, pretty much because he is an expert.
I'll stay true to what my mind is telling me, so I guess I'll vote for Purpl for now. Mainly because it seemed suspicious that he was being too overly pushy the other day.
And that I find nothing suspicious in your posts at all.

Then CookingOkasan said:

- - - Post Merge - - -

If he/she says they are a townie then there is no need to announce that they are in hidden mode or be hidden

That's fairly the worst proof of me beign mafia lol

Purpl, can you please quote the evidence which shows that Kyuby might be scummy? I'm kinda lost here, and I need evidence for her to have my vote.
It's more of over a span of several posts. When we called her out for being inactive, she was WAYYYYYYY too defensive. She also voted for herself(something scum does A LOT). I also have a theory that she got online because one of her scummates told her to get on the thread, as this happens frequently; it happened to me when I was scum in Kingmaker.

Then CookingOkasan said:

- - - Post Merge - - -

True, hm.. That does seem scummy although what does that change? She does use hidden mode, and she was being honest about it.
Let's think about this for a second here, why would she announce it when she obviously knows that she will be suspected? Wouldn't a scummy hide about their hidden mode?

- - - Post Merge - - -

*Will only follow what "
That's literally the stupidest idea I've ever heard. Whenever a scummate is about to get lynched, they're scum mates normally vote for them to get suspicion off of their back.

Also, *if I were
Subjunctive mood of verbs.

To be honest, I see nothing suspicious in your posts. They just seem to be bandwagoning with Purpl, pretty much because he is an expert.
I'll stay true to what my mind is telling me, so I guess I'll vote for Purpl for now. Mainly because it seemed suspicious that he was being too overly pushy the other day.
And that I find nothing suspicious in your posts at all.

It's fairly easy to see it, look:

If I was mafia, then my other 3 member would actually point at a different direction that mine, which as of now, one one said something about that besides you.

because lets say that mafia loses a member today, they'd actually get ruined since it'd actually be 3 against 10, making the game fairly easy if you have some reading skills, way even worse if it was the goon the one who gets killed. but as for now no one has defended me , do you see that? people have just actually agreed with each other about lynching me instead of pointing at someone's direction besides me and Purpl

True, hm.. That does seem scummy although what does that change? She does use hidden mode, and she was being honest about it.
Let's think about this for a second here, why would she announce it when she obviously knows that she will be suspected? Wouldn't a scummy hide about their hidden mode?
Reverse Psychology is a wonderful thing. We all have coaches, hers probably told her to do that.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's fairly easy to see it, look:

If I was mafia, then my other 3 member would actually point at a different direction that mine, which as of now, one one said something about that besides you.

because lets say that mafia loses a member today, they'd actually get ruined since it'd actually be 3 against 10, making the game fairly easy if you have some reading skills, way even worse if it was the goon the one who gets killed. but as for now no one has defended me , do you see that? people have just actually agreed with each other about lynching me instead of pointing at someone's direction besides me and Purpl
Read the post above you.

oh btw, Im a man hahaha

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's literally the stupidest idea I've ever heard. Whenever a scummate is about to get lynched, they're scum mates normally vote for them to get suspicion off of their back.

Also, *if I were
Subjunctive mood of verbs.

we are still 3 hours away from lynching, well atleast my team at the main mafia tried to defend me while there was time actually the day I got lynched, but we agreed on lynching me since there was only 1 hour left and I had most of the votes on my back at that time.

There's a few reasons why people are for lynching you and it doesn't just have to do with simply following the most experienced people. I don't want to have to keep repeating myself :/ I can't help to feel like most of the things you say are sketchy, like this...
I already did vote for myself, btw, dont you think that if I was mafia then people will actually start to point to someone else direction to get the votes for that person and not me? =) You're welcome
Trying to understand exactly what you meant, but I think you said that if you were mafia then your team would push to lynch someone else? A. Some people are pointing towards Purpl, so yeaaah, people are kinda pushing the vote towards someone else. B. I don't think it would be wise for the mafia to defend you if you were to flip scum anyway. C. You could be the PC (Serial Killer). They have no team and just wanna kill all the things.

There's a few reasons why people are for lynching you and it doesn't just have to do with simply following the most experienced people. I don't want to have to keep repeating myself :/ I can't help to feel like most of the things you say are sketchy, like this...

Trying to understand exactly what you meant, but I think you said that if you were mafia then your team would push to lynch someone else? A. Some people are pointing towards Purpl, so yeaaah, people are kinda pushing the vote towards someone else. B. I don't think it would be wise for the mafia to defend you if you were to flip scum anyway. C. You could be the PC (Serial Killer). They have no team and just wanna kill all the things.
Jennwa knows her stuff.

yeah but still there seems like there's nothing I can do, I dont try to sound sketchy, that might be the way I post hehehe, but still, at the end of the day I will just post "I told you" and you will hear mafia laughters at my back.

That rang a bell. She could be a serial killer. Basically one that has no team, and main goal is just to kill everybody. No one tried to defend you, (well I asked quite a few questions)
But I believe that some of what you said are suspicious, as I have listed you on my suspects list before.

I'm sorry you're getting salty. I asked Purpl to show me a reason not to vote for him and he at least offered a standard course of action. It doesn't take an extremely seasoned player to come up with some plans instead of just getting salty. My vote for you, outside of your ghosting, is mostly just checks and balance, give and take for trust. I definitely agree with your observation about the voting thread. Theres a chance that chatty members can vote at the same time, however it's not necessarily indicative of anything.

I can guarantee you that I have green blood inside of me, That's the last thing I'm gonna say, unless you guys want to actually point at someone else or just try to think a little bit more before lynching me. I will be more than happy to help, but for now there's nothing I can do as it seems like I'm the one who's getting most of the votes.

Back