• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

Did you seriously even read his case? And do you seriously agree with what he said and think his points were valid?

I don't have time to get into ccemuka right now. That will have to wait until tomorrow.
I didnt say that his points were "valid" or that I agreed with him. I read every thing he said and he never mentioned he wanted to lynch you. I just asked his opinion. No need to get overly defensive.[/QUOTE]
Why would he need to mention he wanted to lynch me? I thought someone would only make an enormous case against someone they are okay with lynching. And I guess I misinterpreted your response when you said "I really hope they could be scum though," sounded like you were okay with everything and I wanted to know your opinion on his case.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Welp that quote messed up. I'll repost my response:

Why would he need to mention he wanted to lynch me? I thought someone would only make an enormous case against someone they are okay with lynching. And I guess I misinterpreted your response when you said "I really hope they could be scum though," sounded like you were okay with everything and I wanted to know your opinion on his case.

this is worrying
where are the scum kills

This is in fact really good news. The Roleblocker must have caught the scum who was sending in KP. I think it would be good if they come out with the name they roleblocked. If no one does, then ccemuka and maybe Jenmwa are still fine lynch candidates.

Once again, stating the obvious that nobody needs to hear. Opinions should be posted, not post about filters that people can manually do anyway!

Sort of pushing for an innocent's lynch here by stating obvious information. Yeah, we know what Jay Leno does, don't make a giant deal over it!

She was the last person to vote for her, be advised. This likely is a move to gain trust. Plus, the bandwagon was leaning toward Kyuby, so it would be safe for her to vote for a fellow mafia and not have her be lynched. Her reasoning was rather weak too, so it wouldn't create a large impact.

I am a bit confused on the bolds parts. Jennwa had voted for gnoixaim. You however voted for Kyuby. At first you voted for gnoixaim but then changed it, why is that?

This is in fact really good news. The Roleblocker must have caught the scum who was sending in KP. I think it would be good if they come out with the name they roleblocked. If no one does, then ccemuka and maybe Jenmwa are still fine lynch candidates.
Did you read everything in FireNinja1's case? If not, please go back and look at his "evidence" and tell me if you think any of it is valid. If you truly think that his case was good enough to make me a lynch candidate then I am worried for town. :/

Also, the roleblocker shouldn't roleclaim, rather they should make a case or something. It's also possible that the scum shot someone who was protected. Or the scum was protected.

Did you read everything in FireNinja1's case? If not, please go back and look at his "evidence" and tell me if you think any of it is valid. If you truly think that his case was good enough to make me a lynch candidate then I am worried for town. :/

Also, the roleblocker shouldn't roleclaim, rather they should make a case or something. It's also possible that the scum shot someone who was protected. Or the scum was protected.

I disagree with FireNinja on some points, but I also have to agree, especially the way you defended yourself. Calling the person who made a case against you "rude" isn't exactly convincing me that you are innocent. I disagree on some of FireNinja's points that you were "spamming" or suspecting the innocent, because it happens. We all do not know what kind of role the person has, so suspecting them is the only thing we have against them. Because at the start, we didn't really know whether or not Purpl and Kyuby were innocent.

But then again, FireNinja made quite a bit of points, and the way you defend yourself raised an eyebrow or two, although it could be that you were just offended.

Remember that what happens in Mafia, stays in Mafia. If you take posts against you seriously, you will have a bad time. Remember that this is only a game people. Calling others "rude" or a "hypocrite" isn't necessary.

I apologize for not being able to use the correct color, but if Marii was replacing Static, would she have the same role as Static did before?

I disagree with FireNinja on some points, but I also have to agree, especially the way you defended yourself. Calling the person who made a case against you "rude" isn't exactly convincing me that you are innocent. I disagree on some of FireNinja's points that you were "spamming" or suspecting the innocent, because it happens. We all do not know what kind of role the person has, so suspecting them is the only thing we have against them. Because at the start, we didn't really know whether or not Purpl and Kyuby were innocent.

But then again, FireNinja made quite a bit of points, and the way you defend yourself raised an eyebrow or two, although it could be that you were just offended.

Remember that what happens in Mafia, stays in Mafia. If you take posts against you seriously, you will have a bad time. Remember that this is only a game people. Calling others "rude" or a "hypocrite" isn't necessary.
I answered someone's question and FireNinja1 called my answer "spam" and something nobody wants to see. I find that rude. I thought I was being helpful when I posted about Jay Leno, the math and everything else he made seem like garbage. Yes, I was a bit offended, but I was mostly irritated. I know I shouldn't take it so seriously but sometimes I can't help it. Especially when someone presents a bunch of meaningless things and thinks it's worthy of being a case.

I'm a bit suspicious of Marii now. I mean, we all were voting for Static, then she left, and then now one thought twice about Marii. I mean, almost everyone thought Static was scum...

Okay, responses underlined.
So what? Others weren't either in the very beginning. This means absolutely nothing and you know that.

Mmhmm. Stop trying to make me look like the desperate one when you're just saying "Oh it's not evidence so I don't have to respond to it."

The present is in no way relevant to your point, why would you mention it? No, I am not dodging evidence because that is not in any way evidence imo. I feel like my answer is sufficient, sorry it isn't for you.

It is relevant. You would know because you're not town. And you just dodged it again because you're using your own opinion to say that what you have said is sufficient, and that you are rejecting what I am saying. If others say that they think this is good enough then maybe I'll agree.

I suppose the other people doing that didn't concern you, because many people simply agreed and repeated the same things. I did agree with some things that were said, but I don't see how that is suspicious. It was how I felt. And it's not all I did, I asked questions in attempt to get further information and I explained why I found Kyuby suspicious.

And you're using the same explanation that I considered to be insufficient.

Thinking your posts are better than mine means nothing. I've been trying my best, sorry I don't meet your expectations.

That's not my point. My point is that you could do that, but you did not choose to do so. I only used myself as an example because I was actively discussing a lynch.

Answering questions is spam, mmk. I'll keep that in mind.

My point was that it did not contribute all that much, but now that you bring that point up I guess I understand now.

Alright, if you want to call that evidence, go ahead. I was trying to help and I'd do it again.

Whatever you say, that just adds to my point. If you were actually trying to help you'd be talking more about your own opinion.

I did not know he was innocent. If someone else claimed Jay Leno then yes, I would've hoped Kyuby got lynched/shot. No scum would claim Jay Leno after Kyuby did, because if Kyuby was telling the truth and flipped Jay Leno then the other "Jay Leno" would be killed off next.

I consider that to be sufficient. Thank you.

Lol wut? That was NOT logical and rational thinking. Saying posting numbers is likely to make me scum is NOT logical or rational. If you truly think it is, please elaborate.

Numbers = information that Town knows/information that is irrelevant = avoiding contribution = likely scum. Okay? Okay.

Here:

I stated the same things a few pages before that post:
It's not so much the fact that you're agreeing to everyone, as it is that you are avoiding contribution. That is why I voted for you.
Yeah, let's not repeat information here.

Sorry for stating my true feelings.

That doesn't make you any more or less of a hypocrite. I stated my own feelings, look what you have done.

I was wondering why you chose me to pick on out of all the other people who aren't contributing much.
Which is what gnoixaim said, and look what happened to her.

I think I'm doing a decent job, but apparently you think otherwise. I know that. :rolleyes:

It's okay to be suspicious of me and to make a case against me. But I don't think it's okay to make a case full of irrelevant, useless points.

I will admit that some of the points are invalid now, but I don't think that the case can be dismissed as crappy.

That does not help us and makes you look bad. You say you're not new, that you've played a few games. Well you should know how to put together a decent, well thought out case with at least a few solid points.

And I did.

I'm a bit suspicious of Marii now. I mean, we all were voting for Static, then she left, and then now one thought twice about Marii. I mean, almost everyone thought Static was scum...

That's right. We suddenly just forgot about Marii or Static's case.

Okay, responses underlined.

I'm soooooo tired of debating with you... My responses are in bold.
-----

Mmhmm. Stop trying to make me look like the desperate one when you're just saying "Oh it's not evidence so I don't have to respond to it."
Whatever.

It is relevant. You would know because you're not town. And you just dodged it again because you're using your own opinion to say that what you have said is sufficient, and that you are rejecting what I am saying. If others say that they think this is good enough then maybe I'll agree.
I personally don't find it suspicious that you are inactive, rather I find the way you post/attempt to defend yourself sketchy. Maybe it's just your posting style or whatever, but when you get soooo defensive, I get suspicious of you
You think this is evidence because I didn't back myself up with things Kyuby said. This was not a case and I was not pushing a lynch on him. If I were to write a case against him, I would've quoted things, but this was simple conversation.

And you're using the same explanation that I considered to be insufficient.
There is no way my answer was insufficient. I am not explaining it further so just stop.

That's not my point. My point is that you could do that, but you did not choose to do so. I only used myself as an example because I was actively discussing a lynch.
Whatever, I tried my best.

My point was that it did not contribute all that much, but now that you bring that point up I guess I understand now.
Good.

Whatever you say, that just adds to my point. If you were actually trying to help you'd be talking more about your own opinion.
I talk about my opinion all the time. I feel as though my level of contribution is sufficient, especially compared to others who barely post anything of value.

I consider that to be sufficient. Thank you.
You're welcome.

Numbers = information that Town knows/information that is irrelevant = avoiding contribution = likely scum. Okay? Okay.
If that's how you feel, okay. But I genuinely thought it might help.

I stated the same things a few pages before that post:
It's not so much the fact that you're agreeing to everyone, as it is that you are avoiding contribution. That is why I voted for you.
Yeah, let's not repeat information here.

That quote is in no way the same as my contribution in this quote. I included evidence and other points. I was not simply repeating information, I was including my thoughts which happened to include something similar to what you said.
gnoixaim, bandwagonning isn't the reason I'd want to lynch you. You point a lot of fingers at people - Kyuby, Static, Purpl, Qwerty, Beardo, NikkiNikki and Hanzy. Some of those were in your defence post, with little supporting evidence. Seemed kinda like an attempt to divert attention to someone else and seem like you were contributing.

Now you post a big case against Kyuby, who pretty everyone already finds suspicious. Right now he's the easiest person to point fingers at and push us into voting to get you outta being lynched.

Which is what gnoixaim said, and look what happened to her.
There were reasons for suspecting her. A lot of solid reasons.

I will admit that some of the points are invalid now, but I don't think that the case can be dismissed as crappy.
Alright then.

I am a bit confused on the bolds parts. Jennwa had voted for gnoixaim. You however voted for Kyuby. At first you voted for gnoixaim but then changed it, why is that?
The first part is that she posted obvious information.

The second part is that I felt that a roleclaim that likely would have given Town some trouble early on was more suspicious than gnoixaim's behavior. That's why I changed my vote.

Jennwa | FireNinja1
1 | 0

Good to know.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You do realize that showing how other players are suspicious without a defense from the person themselves is dodging evidence, right? This "defense" is a series of cases on other people, and she has failed to sufficiently address the issues involving her.

As for the counter in my case, I meant this quote, not the other one. I had pointed this out already, something is off in my mind today, apologies.

The first part is that she posted obvious information.

The second part is that I felt that a roleclaim that likely would have given Town some trouble early on was more suspicious than gnoixaim's behavior. That's why I changed my vote.

Yeah but in the end they were town. I just don't understand how you immediately voted for gnoixiam and then when gnoixiam lays the whole kuyby case you change your vote.

Good to know.
Thats for when you didnt answer my question.

Back