• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

But like you said up their in your long post is that I'm a go with the flow type of person. Then the thing with Gnoxiam happened. Lynch her for "bandwagoning" This whole game people were bandwagoning and not contributing. Many people, I'm look at you, Beardo have contributed less than others. Anyways, I was about to vote Gnoxiam but Marii made that post about Kyuby. Check the voting thread please. Notice how NikkiNikki tried to vote no lynch. Even I wanted to, which I did not, I couldn't have voted no lynch. Kill me at night and You'll have a 6:4 ratio.

Majority of the people you want to bandwagon on are for flimsy reasons - and most turn out to be town. The fact that you were defending gnoixaim, as well as the fact that she did not add you to her suspect list is more of a reason to know you are somehow allied with each other. And with that "mason" comment of yours earlier, I doubt you guys are the pair.

NikkiNikki did try to vote for No Lynch though, which is true. I'd like to know why.

Majority of the people you want to bandwagon on are for flimsy reasons - and most turn out to be town. The fact that you were defending gnoixaim, as well as the fact that she did not add you to her suspect list is more of a reason to know you are somehow allied with each other. And with that "mason" comment of yours earlier, I doubt you guys are the pair.

NikkiNikki did try to vote for No Lynch though, which is true. I'd like to know why.

I though when you said NO LYNCH IS NOT AN OPTION was just something to make everyone lynch someone right away. So I didn't know that actually no lynching is not an option. However, I vote no lynch because I was confused on the whole Kuyby case. It just pisses me off of how they just vote for them self without even trying. Like I said in the end I saw Kuyby final posts and change my vote back to gnoixaim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually didn't know*

I though when you said NO LYNCH IS NOT AN OPTION was just something to make everyone lynch someone right away. So I didn't know that actually no lynching is not an option. However, I vote no lynch because I was confused on the whole Kuyby case. It just pisses me off of how they just vote for them self without even trying. Like I said in the end I saw Kuyby final posts and change my vote back to gnoixaim.

Ok, fair enough.

Anyways I should sleep now since I'm going to go to a big biking trip tomorrow. I just hope you guys will do the right thing because any wrong kill can cause us the game before I wake up. I've been thinking really hard on this guys, don't take my words for granted! =)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I actually didn't know*

From the way Kyuby posted near the end confirmed my thoughts that s/he wasn't guilty. gnoixaim seemed ten times more suspicious, and I'll post my reasons once I gather all my evidence.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ccemuka seems a bit suspicious too.

THIS MESSAGE IS TO SK: I know you could care less about the discussion on Town vs Mafia - but if you shoot Town tonight, factor along with Mafia KP kills, Mafia will outnumber Town and Town will automatically lose. Mafia know each other, and can vote against you tomorrow, so you have no chances of winning unless you hit scum tonight. With that said, please consider gnoixaim for your kill. You have nothing to lose and plenty to gain. I'm still confident she's scum.

Here's my case.

You think they are Masons just for agreeing a lot? As Town, we should care less if they are indeed Masons. We also especially shouldn't announce possible Blue roles publicly for fear Mafia might catch up. There was no reason to bring this point up if you're Town. However, it did make much more sense to me when I scum-read that post.

ccemuka also hasn't been mentioned in any of gnoixaim's cases, despite him being a very fitting candidate for "not posting much / repeating what everyone said" etc.
[/spoiler]

^ One of some posts where ccemuka also has fit the criteria of gnoixaim's possible suspicion list.

Another thing:

Kyuby also hasn't been in gnoixaim's suspicion list early Day 2. Looking like Mafia made it on the spot to divert attention, no? Town would usually retain suspicions on some people if they had any, but it's really interesting to see that you weren't very particular on Kyuby at that time of the day, gnoixaim.

OK. There are still more of my thoughts I'd like to point off:

ccemuka giving a rather baseless defenese for gnoixaim. Reviewing his earlier posts, he usually follows the flow. I don't think I remember him defending someone actually.

Look over here fellows! Proposing a No Lynch when there was a 7:4 Town-Mafia ratio! If that doesn't look a bit at all scummy to you guys, then I don't know what does.

I know there'll be a bunch of "scum shouldn't defend each other publicly it's stupid!" comments but they can. No one else looks as scummy as these guys right here.

Another person I suggest to keep an eye on is Kildor. Parity cop should try to inspect him. VIGILANTE PLEASE SHOOT CCEMUKA.

Those are very good solid points. Neither gnoixiam nor ccemuka has counted each other as suspicious.
But I must disagree with your last point about ccemuka asking for a no lynch. I personally think he/she was just waiting for more evidence on gnoxiam, as the time she posted that, gnoxiam was still writing down her defense.

Even though, both of them do seem like they are scum.

But how can we be sure if there is an SK or a Vig at all?
I don't think we have an SK at all. Haven't you noticed? Only 1 person died each night. If there was an SK, wouldn't be there three deaths?
I mean Mafia has 2KP right? (Please correct me if I'm wrong) Then that must mean that there is no SK, and Mafia has only been delivering 1 kill per night. Even though they can kill 2 people per night. What does this mean? It is possible that the Mafia is making the game longer, by killing only one person per night, and they can put the blame on the suspects of the killed player. They might have this plan so they can do it over and over again until they win the game.

Do you know what this means? The mafia has been screwing us over. We're making all these wrong decisions because they usually put the blame on suspected users.

And about the vigilante, there has been enough solid suspects (even though they were all wrong) why didn't the vig shoot anyone these past nights?

If there is no SK but we have a Vig :

I suggest Vig/SK shoots gnoixiam, and in the morning we can vote lynch for ccekmuka ( if he does not support a valid reason why we shouldn't lynch him)

Why shoot gnoxiam first?

I kinda disagree on the last point Farobi said about ccekmuka, as I have said it's possible that ccekmuka was only looking for more evidence to pop up as he was not very convinced.I wanna see his defense on this.
And gnoxiam was putting the blame on quite a number of people. And it's possible that she was doing it to divert attention to those people.

That's my take on this, and whatever happens tonight, I just hope we're doing the right thing here.

Those are very good solid points. Neither gnoixiam nor ccemuka has counted each other as suspicious.
But I must disagree with your last point about ccemuka asking for a no lynch. I personally think he/she was just waiting for more evidence on gnoxiam, as the time she posted that, gnoxiam was still writing down her defense.

I don't think we have an SK at all. Haven't you noticed? Only 1 person died each night. If there was an SK, wouldn't be there three deaths?
I mean Mafia has 2KP right? (Please correct me if I'm wrong) Then that must mean that there is no SK, and Mafia has only been delivering 1 kill per night. Even though they can kill 2 people per night. What does this mean? It is possible that the Mafia is making the game longer, by killing only one person per night, and they can put the blame on the suspects of the killed player. They might have this plan so they can do it over and over again until they win the game.

Do you know what this means? The mafia has been screwing us over. We're making all these wrong decisions because they usually put the blame on suspected users.

And about the vigilante, there has been enough solid suspects (even though they were all wrong) why didn't the vig shoot anyone these past nights?

I suggest Vig/SK shoots gnoixiam, and in the morning we can vote lynch for ccekmuka ( if he does not support a valid reason why we shouldn't lynch him)

Why shoot gnoxiam first?

I kinda disagree on the last point Farobi said about ccekmuka, as I have said it's possible that ccekmuka was only looking for more evidence to pop up as he was not very convinced.I wanna see his defense on this.
And gnoxiam was putting the blame on quite a number of people. And it's possible that she was doing it to divert attention to those people.

That's my take on this, and whatever happens tonight, I just hope we're doing the right thing here.

I have to disagree on the bold part. I believe all roles are taken, If there were 3 deaths the game would have ended fairly fast I mean there are 14 players 4 are mafia 10 are town. Since we lynch purp who is a town our ratio went to 9:4. If your theory was true we would had went from loosing cookingosaka and maybe another town or a mafia and our ratio would go to 7:3 on day 2 but what if the 3 death were town? ratio would be 6:4 on day 2. Thus the game would have end on day 3 or night 2.

I have to disagree on the bold part. I believe all roles are taken, If there were 3 deaths the game would have ended fairly fast I mean there are 14 players 4 are mafia 10 are town. Since we lynch purp who is a town our ratio went to 9:4. If your theory was true we would had went from loosing cookingosaka and maybe another town or a mafia and our ratio would go to 7:3 on day 2 but what if the 3 death were town? ratio would be 6:4 on day 2. Thus the game would have end on day 3 or night 2.

Actually, If all of the roles we're taken like you say they are, They're would be less than 10 town. We have the mason pair and the PC, correct? So that is 7 townies, 3 others and 4 mafia. Okasan, Purpl and Kyuby = all town all dead. So there are actually 4 townies and four Mafia (and 3 others) which doesn't make sense as the Mafia would have won already. (Unless they have to kill someone else idek)

Then explain why we only have one death per night? It would be a loss for serial killer if he/she has not made any kills at all. And if he/she did kill, then that means that mafia leaves out kills, which is highly doubtful. But if what you say is true, then we do have a serial killer, who apparently hasn't made any kills.

All I am trying to say is that if there were 3 death each night then the game would have ended fast. Its a mini mafia we don't have that many players to have 3 death in one night.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Having one death per night I believe makes the game go on longer.

Then explain why we only have one death per night? It would be a loss for serial killer if he/she has not made any kills at all. And if he/she did kill, then that means that mafia leaves out kills, which is highly doubtful. But if what you say is true, then we do have a serial killer, who apparently hasn't made any kills.

Like someone said before, the SK could've went for Okasan or a protected player. But I do think there is a high possibility that no SK exists. It already seems like the game is weighted towards mafia and with a SK that would just make matters worse. But we should assume a serial killer exists, just to be safe.

Kyuby also hasn't been in gnoixaim's suspicion list early Day 2. Looking like Mafia made it on the spot to divert attention, no? Town would usually retain suspicions on some people if they had any, but it's really interesting to see that you weren't very particular on Kyuby at that time of the day, gnoixaim.

Wow, I've never seen my name written/bolded so many times.

I didn't put Kyuby in my suspensions list because I assumed it was obvious due to her being a candidate for Day 1. And the names I mentioned at the time (Qwerty, Beardo, Nikki, and Hanzy), those users didn't even post yet. I brought their names up and they obviously came out of no where to post a defense. That's why I then brought up evidence for a Kyuby lynch because there wasn't sufficient evidence at the time against the other 4.

---
But like you said up their in your long post is that I'm a go with the flow type of person. Then the thing with Gnoxiam happened. Lynch her for "bandwagoning" This whole game people were bandwagoning and not contributing. Many people, I'm look at you, Beardo have contributed less than others. Anyways, I was about to vote Gnoxiam but Marii made that post about Kyuby. Check the voting thread please. Notice how NikkiNikki tried to vote no lynch. Even I wanted to, which I did not, I couldn't have voted no lynch. Kill me at night and You'll have a 6:4 ratio.
I'm re-quoting ccemuka for the bolded part.
---
From the way Kyuby posted near the end confirmed my thoughts that s/he wasn't guilty. gnoixaim seemed ten times more suspicious, and I'll post my reasons once I gather all my evidence
Well, its pointless re-posting the same evidence over and over, but for the same reasons stated earlier by others. I have dance, but if you want I'll post it when I'm back.
Now excuse me while I got and contribute instead of just quoting other people. Now I'm going to be late to my friends, but I guess being a few minutes late is better than being lynched.
(sorry it's out of order.)

I am bringing up Beardo because...seriously - you have said this every single time you've posted and you never come through with a "case." And while we're on the subject of bandwagonning, you're doing it the most in the thread. I would suggest a vig. shot/SK kill to Beardo or a Day 2 lynch. (I am writing this now because it obviously looks like I'm being targeted tonight)
Farobi even mentions it from Day 1 and FireNinja1 from Day 2.
I say we should lynch either Beardo, ccekmuka, or Kyuby since they tend to bandwagon (which Mafia usually does). I'd like to keep hanzy around because she doesn't seem very suspicious to me yet. Or we can also lynch Purpl, since I'm getting a bit of scummy vibes by how he was one of the first to vote for staticistic - but at the same time regards Kyuby as suspicious.
-----

All I am trying to say is that if there were 3 death each night then the game would have ended fast. Its a mini mafia we don't have that many players to have 3 death in one night.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have you seen other mini-mafia games? I think the bird's mafia ended Day 1.

Wow, I've never seen my name written/bolded so many times.

I didn't put Kyuby in my suspensions list because I assumed it was obvious due to her being a candidate for Day 1. And the names I mentioned at the time (Qwerty, Beardo, Nikki, and Hanzy), those users didn't even post yet. I brought their names up and they obviously came out of no where to post a defense. That's why I then brought up evidence for a Kyuby lynch because there wasn't sufficient evidence at the time against the other 4.

---

I'm re-quoting ccemuka for the bolded part.
---

(sorry it's out of order.)

I am bringing up Beardo because...seriously - you have said this every single time you've posted and you never come through with a "case." And while we're on the subject of bandwagonning, you're doing it the most in the thread. I would suggest a vig. shot/SK kill to Beardo or a Day 2 lynch. (I am writing this now because it obviously looks like I'm being targeted tonight)
Farobi even mentions it from Day 1 and FireNinja1 from Day 2.

-----

Have you seen other mini-mafia games? I think the bird's mafia ended Day 1.

Look, it takes longer than you think to gather evidence from the whole game, then organize it. I'm a very busy person, so I have to fit this into my schedule. I'm still reading through the whole thread and picking out evidence.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heres what I have so far from the first few pages

ccemuka:

Well, right out of the gate, day 1 you suggest no lynch.
"Since we have no suspicons so far, I say we do a no lynch."
Then, Okasan comes in and states that we should actually talk and and discuss who we should lynch. It seems a bit suspicious that your first post on day 1 is saying no lynch.

"K, I am here. Still I think we should do no lynch, but if more evidence pops up, we should lynch that person. So far my suspicons are Kyubuy and Staticistic."
You hopped right on that bandwagon without any evidence against either of them, at least no good evidence. Then, later in the game you talk about how bandwagoning is suspicious. Hmm... a bit of hypocrisy.
I'll cut you a bit of slack, since its the beginning of the game, but still...

"Who do you guys think is the most suspicious? Maybe Abby can inspect that person and tell the news they got to us? Idk."

You really weren't trying to contribute much for that first part of the game, were you? I had never played the game before, and was still confused on exactly what to do, but you just weren't trying very much, if at all.

"I agree with most if you. If I were the vig, I'd shoot Kyuby, last game he was scum and inactive so, yeah.
I'm going to have to vote for Staticistic."

After contributing literally nothing this whole time, you just piggybacked off of others information and evidence, then voted for Static. Thats a little suspicious.

"Ive noticed them agree with each other a lot. Maybe they're Masons?"
I really don't see how agreeing with others make you suspicious, and it seems like you're agreeing with people too, not to mention you're also diverting the attention onto others.

"Or maybe they are mafia that know eachother?" - Kyuby
"yah, you bring up a good point."
You just put up an idea, but as soon as Kyuby posted otherwise, you were all over that. It seems odd you would just drop your suspicion like that.

"Long post coming soon, maybe in an hour or something.

But for now we have 3?, main suspects. Purpl, Kyuby and Static."

One of which you had no evidence against, and only put up because someone else considered them suspicious.

"Kyuby- a person who posts the bare minimum but still has good posts. I don't necessarily think he should be lynched for that.

Beardo- A newbie. My eyebrows went up when they said they were to lazy to read things and almost automatically have a suspicion on Static.

staticistic1114- a player that gets their personality mixed with the game. I guess, I'll let the off topic-ness go, but voting for a person with no reason or evidence beside, their avatar?, that really suspicious to me?

Purplpanda- Usaually more vocal but he seems quiter since it is a no pm game. But, I guess personal stuff was happening in you're life.

Qwerty111- An inactive that I'd like to hear more from."

You did jump on me for 'being lazy' after I did correct myself multiple times, and had been keeping up with the thread. I was using others evidence when I voted, and didn't want to keep beating a dead horse.

Now, I have to get evidence for pages 30+

Look, it takes longer than you think to gather evidence from the whole game, then organize it. I'm a very busy person, so I have to fit this into my schedule. I'm still reading through the whole thread and picking out evidence.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heres what I have so far from the first few pages

ccemuka:

Well, right out of the gate, day 1 you suggest no lynch.
"Since we have no suspicons so far, I say we do a no lynch."
Then, Okasan comes in and states that we should actually talk and and discuss who we should lynch. It seems a bit suspicious that your first post on day 1 is saying no lynch. This is my third TBt mafia game. Every single game it is awkward during Day 1. Every single one, we have no evidence and end up lynching a townie for stupid reasoning. Yeah it seems out of the blue but its better to more townies.

"K, I am here. Still I think we should do no lynch, but if more evidence pops up, we should lynch that person. So far my suspicons are Kyubuy and Staticistic."
You hopped right on that bandwagon without any evidence against either of them, at least no good evidence. Then, later in the game you talk about how bandwagoning is suspicious. Hmm... a bit of hypocrisy.
I'll cut you a bit of slack, since its the beginning of the game, but still...I said static due to the spam and I kyuby because this was how he played in POI when he was scum. Overly defensive and inactive.

"Who do you guys think is the most suspicious? Maybe Abby can inspect that person and tell the news they got to us? Idk."

You really weren't trying to contribute much for that first part of the game, were you? I had never played the game before, and was still confused on exactly what to do, but you just weren't trying very much, if at all.Actually, I was trying. I was trying to get a dicussion out. Isn't the same thing Farobi is doing right now, trying to ask the Parity Cop to check people? At least I was trying harder than others

"I agree with most if you. If I were the vig, I'd shoot Kyuby, last game he was scum and inactive so, yeah.
I'm going to have to vote for Staticistic."

After contributing literally nothing this whole time, you just piggybacked off of others information and evidence, then voted for Static. Thats a little suspicious. Isn't that what others have been doing saying that its being rehashed and there's no point? Piggybacked? We all wanted to know why Static voted for me. And I put "Personally I want to know why Static voted for me with no reasoning"

"Ive noticed them agree with each other a lot. Maybe they're Masons?"
I really don't see how agreeing with others make you suspicious, and it seems like you're agreeing with people too, not to mention you're also diverting the attention onto others. Diverting!? How can I be diverting when I had no suspicions on me? I brought up the masons so we have any idea of what role they might have and make sure not to kill them.

"Or maybe they are mafia that know eachother?" - Kyuby
"yah, you bring up a good point."
You just put up an idea, but as soon as Kyuby posted otherwise, you were all over that. It seems odd you would just drop your suspicion like that.Them being masons wasn't a suspicion. I was gonn make a case about them maybe being masons but, there wasn;t enough evidence so I decided they weren't mafia

"Long post coming soon, maybe in an hour or something.

But for now we have 3?, main suspects. Purpl, Kyuby and Static."

One of which you had no evidence against, and only put up because someone else considered them suspicious.

"Kyuby- a person who posts the bare minimum but still has good posts. I don't necessarily think he should be lynched for that.

Beardo- A newbie. My eyebrows went up when they said they were to lazy to read things and almost automatically have a suspicion on Static.

staticistic1114- a player that gets their personality mixed with the game. I guess, I'll let the off topic-ness go, but voting for a person with no reason or evidence beside, their avatar?, that really suspicious to me?

Purplpanda- Usaually more vocal but he seems quiter since it is a no pm game. But, I guess personal stuff was happening in you're life.

Qwerty111- An inactive that I'd like to hear more from."The post didnt turn up as long as I wanted it to be. Its day 1, of course that's as much as your going to get.

You did jump on me for 'being lazy' after I did correct myself multiple times, and had been keeping up with the thread. I was using others evidence when I voted, and didn't want to keep beating a dead horse. Above you say that I use others evidence. Hypocrisy much.

Now, I have to get evidence for pages 30+
Reply's are in bold.

What are you talking about? I never question FireNinja, Jenwa, or Qwerty at all. Please quote if I did. And it is a fact, that certain roles do not appear. And I wasn't really the first one who said about the "certain roles do not appear rule". It was gnoxiam's post that made me say that, ( you can see that I quoted gnoxiam's post.)

And the thing you said about the death of Okasan is suspicious. How do you know that it was an action of a blue who killed Okasan? We don't know who killed him.
If you have evidence of this, quote it.

I'm not sure if she's saying a blue "directly" killed Okasan. Like Purpl said, jailkeeper should've protected Okasan. So, maybe in a way, she meant that Okasan's death was due to an inaction on the jailkeeper's part. It's possible, though, that the jailkeeper was roleblocked as well as Kyuby, which may be the reason. That, or they protected someone else.

Why shoot gnoxiam first?

Mafia could technically be strategically hold their kills, like you said, but I mean... it does seem unlikely. (Especially for a newbie mafia.)

On top of what Jennwa said, SK could've been roleblocked.

Like someone said before, the SK could've went for Okasan or a protected player. But I do think there is a high possibility that no SK exists. It already seems like the game is weighted towards mafia and with a SK that would just make matters worse. But we should assume a serial killer exists, just to be safe.

I wouldn't necessarily say that there's a high chance of SK not existing for that reason. We'll see. Hopefully

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just because we don't have that many players doesn't mean that that many deaths can't happen...? There's (probably) one or two mafia KP, SK, and vig. Even four deaths could've happened.

---

Sorry for always being so late with my input. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Since Karla's gone, I'm assuming we only PM questions and whatnot to Tina, right?

Just because we don't have that many players doesn't mean that that many deaths can't happen...? There's (probably) one or two mafia KP, SK, and vig. Even four deaths could've happened.

Well I am a noob its my first game and I never though it could happen.

Back