• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

"Day 1 *hic*
vote!................... for a lynch!" *hic*
*tina passes out and the rum spills all over the floor*

the Day 1 post was literally just posted. we've got a ton of time to start talking and come up with a day 1 lynch.

Yes! I'm not new(but I wanted to join bc I occasionally suck). I suggest we don't do a No Lynch, at least not yet. Everyone, start talking. If anything has happened or if there is anything you are confused about, let us know in the thread(unless it has to do with your role; we wouldn't want scum to know who the blues are).

I am highly against a No Lynch. Everyone, just hold off your votes or vote for yourself, you know (coaches might get that reference) for the time being.

Hey guys, this is my second game!

I'm more for lynching, but I also don't think we should just randomly choose someone. Let's see how things go for now!

Hello im here

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think no lynch is fine btw.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait I misread. I still think no lynch would be a good idea since there are four players in the Mafia (which could be 3KP) and lynching town would bring us to a bad position. But yeah start talking!!! :)

third game so far =), for now I think we should just look at what other people have said , but for now, no lynch

Well if everyone just says that they think we should have a no lynch (which I assure you we shouldn't)
no one will really have much to say. In the morning I'll post a detailed bit about how we do need a Day 1 lynch and how to go finding a starting place to springboard a discussion off of in hopes that we all can take advantage of this 40+ hour Day 1.

Hey guys. Sorry for being late. Checking in.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Still no lynch yet I guess. As expected from day 1.

Last edited:
I can see why a no lynch seems appealing since most of us are new players, and we don't have much to go off of yet, but there's still loads of time to decide, I mean it's not just going to be a rash decision. I think because of the fact that the majority of players are new, it would give us a good starting point, if we struggle to find any beforehand. That's just my opinion, but I'm not fully against having a no lynch if there are literally no suspects whatsoever. I think we just have to wait it out a while.

I can see why a no lynch seems appealing since most of us are new players, and we don't have much to go off of yet, but there's still loads of time to decide, I mean it's not just going to be a rash decision. I think because of the fact that the majority of players are new, it would give us a good starting point, if we struggle to find any beforehand. That's just my opinion, but I'm not fully against having a no lynch if there are literally no suspects whatsoever. I think we just have to wait it out a while.

We need to wait awhile. No one seems to be suspicious enough, but having a Lych on day 1 is possible.

We need to wait awhile. No one seems to be suspicious enough, but having a Lych on day 1 is possible.

Yup, every Mafia game actually had a Day 1 lynch candidate, but said candidates are usually those who don't contribute, are newbish, or are inactive. If we really need to lynch someone today, we need at least a bit of discussion to justify a lynch of someone who is acting all suspicious. If no one is acting all scummy, then I don't personally see the need to rush a lynch just for the sake of lynching Day 1.

Seeing as it's newbie mafia, I'm fine with just sitting back until nearer the end of day 1 and lynching the least active player unless we strike up some conversation on here sometime tomorrow.

Back