• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia (Game Over)

Seeing as it's newbie mafia, I'm fine with just sitting back until nearer the end of day 1 and lynching the least active player unless we strike up some conversation on here sometime tomorrow.

We should really start a discussion, because if we don't we're going nowhere.

Seeing as it's newbie mafia, I'm fine with just sitting back until nearer the end of day 1 and lynching the least active player unless we strike up some conversation on here sometime tomorrow.

Why do you think we should lynch inactives? The ratio of town to scum is 9:4 (since there's an SK out there) and I wouldn't want Town's numbers to be down too quickly in the case someone on our side won't speak up. I'd much rather leave inactives to the game host and stick with the no lynch in case no suspicious activity has been picked up.

- - - Post Merge - - -

so uhhmm.. I feel like having an ice cream♥

I ate some chocolate banana flavored ice cream and it was alright..

I'm starting a discussion here :u
but ehh count me as whatever you want, wont change a thing

That's called going off-topic, not starting a discussion. I have to leave in less than 5 minutes, but I do regard you as suspect as well.

I believe it's appropriate to start a discussion now, since some of us are here after all .

well can you at least pick a topic to discuss?? bcuz I'm starting to get called off for trying to

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's not it. You were listed as suspicious for not going on much, and you basically just went off-topic the moment you posted.

its bcuz the whole thing that happened was midnight to almost 4am my time

well can you at least pick a topic to discuss?? bcuz I'm starting to get called off for trying to

- - - Post Merge - - -

its bcuz the whole thing that happened was midnight to almost 4am my time

After you checked in, you said nothing anymore after that. Even though you were online.

After you checked in, you said nothing anymore after that. Even though you were online.

I checked in then went to bed..? bcuz it was almost midnight

- - - Post Merge - - -

also I had to go to school

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm really trying to be as active as I can..
anyways I have to go, I'll get back when dad's away

My sister gave it to me since she didn't like it too. lol

List of people who didn't say anything yet: Qwerty111, gnoixaim, kyuby

Hello :) I'm here, sorry - grad parties all weekend T.T I'm at work now, so I can keep an eye out on this thread.

Back