• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

Then why'd you vote for him waffles? From this statement it seems like you were sided with him.

Berry, no offense but do you not feel suspicious of everyone?

Ok I kind of do. But I just have a gut feeling about puppy. Although it does seem like she's town. If that's the case, I think either you or ITYW are scum. You two don't post as much, and why would you guys just blame someone who has already role claimed? I suggest you guys role claim now. It would really help us town.

Ok I kind of do. But I just have a gut feeling about puppy. Although it does seem like she's town. If that's the case, I think either you or ITYW are scum. You two don't post as much, and why would you guys just blame someone who has already role claimed? I suggest you guys role claim now. It would really help us town.

You may have just covered suspicions for everyone there pal. I don't post as much as you do but my posts have substance. Also I'm gone for 12 hours out of the day at camp. Just because you've claimed doesn't really mean anything, I could claim anything but that doesn't mean you have to believe it.

Wow. Just wow.

You also voted for Farobi, buddy.

Oh Serial Killer pretty please with sugar on top kill Mafia. They are more of a threat to you than town because they have kill points. Thank you. Happy Killing!

I think either tinytaylor or ITYW are scum. You two don't post as much
Screenshot 2014-07-22 18.14.42.jpg
Post (Lowest to highest)
1.)Honeyprince- 15
2.)Puppy- 28
3.)NikkiNikki- 38
4.)tinytaylor- 39
5.)Mashou-54
6.)Waffles-42
7.)BerryPop-87
8.)Mantis- 134

Honeyprince and Puppy have the lowest post. If you don't believe the screenshot then why not check it yourself. ( http://www.belltreeforums.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=201573 )

I suggest you guys role claim now. It would really help us town.
Well no, I suggest that all of you won't role claim we are only 8 players and plus its too risky I don't want the blues will be dead tonight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

5.)Waffles-42
6.)Mashou-54

No role claims today

- - - Post Merge - - -

NO ROLE CLAIMS TODAY

- - - Post Merge - - -

DETECTIVE if possible please inspect honeyprince.

- - - Post Merge - - -

or NikkiNikki

If you guys have a time to check Honeyprince and NikkiNikki's post. Give us the evidence and we will all discuss and don't you even dare to miss a vote.

I and BerryPop have both role claimed as vanilla green townies. There are 4 dead townies and our 2 makes it 6. There are no more green townie roles. If the detective turns up a Greentownie, they are godfather or serial killer.

I and BerryPop have both role claimed as vanilla green townies. There are 4 dead townies and our 2 makes it 6. There are no more green townie roles. If the detective turns up a Greentownie, they are godfather or serial killer.

Well ladies and gentleman, boys and girls. I will present to you this post that someone roleclaim townie aside Berrypop and Mantis. I was searching "townie" in the thread and look what I have found:

Just got back, Prayingmantis my so called passionate defenses did not save me in frozen mafia. you still voted for me and changed your mind when aerious came in to say I am a townie, so idk what you are talking about stepping up my defense, but I asure you that I am a townie!!

I going to send my vote for fabori for the reasons i stated.

And man my first mini case is all sloopy:/ sorry about that I was rushing. Like i said i wasnt going to be on for long.

Just got back, Prayingmantis my so called passionate defenses did not save me in frozen mafia. you still voted for me and changed your mind when aerious came in to say I am a townie, so idk what you are talking about stepping up my defense, but I asure you that I am a townie!!

I am a townie
I am a townie!!

Well ladies and gentleman, boys and girls. I will present to you this post that someone roleclaim townie aside Berrypop and Mantis. I was searching "townie" in the thread and look what I have found:

Thank you Waffles! SERIAL KILLER please kill NikkiNikki. It will help you stay alive. Thank you

I and BerryPop have both role claimed as vanilla green townies.

Actually this post is useful thanks for posting about the townie part and calling nikki. don't forget honeyprince because he is one of the LOWEST poster among all the surviving players here.

Four dead townies? I'm assuming that you're only talking about the vanilla green townies? Because there is one more person you've missed in list which was Mr Arrow (Chibi/Crazy), one of the Mason pair.

Four dead townies? I'm assuming that you're only talking about the vanilla green townies? Because there is one more person you've missed in list which was Mr Arrow (Chibi/Crazy), one of the Mason pair.

They would come back as mason. They are not a vanilla green townie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But have you seen how in those game I hardly say anything? and stay "under the radar? in this game though I want to be more outspoken I want to change my way of seeing things in mafia and I want to contribute more and let out my thoughts. I may have play 4 games before this one, but I want to improve. Also 4 games doesn't make me a pro player, I still feel like a newbie to be honest.

LMAO. NikkiNikki you have played 5 games. You also played And Then There Were None..by Saruman (Jeremy). SERIAL KILLER please KILL NikkiNikki. Thank you

They would come back as mason. They are not a vanilla green townie.
Oops, I guess I was a little confused in my previous post because I didn't realize you included the bolded part:

There are no more green townie roles.

And also because that they're both highlighted in green, I just assumed that the Masons would be considered as townies regardless. My bad. OTL

*offtopic: who the hell made this tag
"Waffles my boyfriend"*

- - - Post Merge - - -

and pls don't use light yellow it hurts my eyes ty

why are we treating berrypop as town again?

If you don't trust her then why not threating her till she admit that she's scum? I can see that berry is telling the truth she could be frame by mafia and it maybe coincidence that pickel protected her (so she could stay alive because she is a distraction) And I mantis said something about her role claiming as blue something like that.

If you don't trust her then why not threating her till she admit that she's scum? I can see that berry is telling the truth she could be frame by mafia and it maybe coincidence that pickel protected her (so she could stay alive because she is a distraction) And I mantis said something about her role claiming as blue something like that.

She role claimed on Portal as a blueand no one believed her because she is a Distraction. They lynched her and she flipped Blue.. Puppy you are free to make a case against Berrypop , it's incredibly easy. I expect her to be alive when day breaks.

Back