• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

of course I get called out right when I'm going to bed. Since I'll have no time tomorrow, guess I'll have to defend myself once again.

Sorry for trying to actually contribute? Honestly puppy I haven't seen you state a worthwhile opinion on anything since this game started. All you do is state basic facts and tbh, act scared unless the majority is agreeing with you.

Since when was I caught up on inactives? Maybe I should actually remind you of my posts, hmm?

How am I "caught up on inactives?" as you supposedly say? Of course, I suggested that a while back, but clearly new evidence and new opinions have been brought up, so maybe you should look into them.

For whatever reason? I just think the way BerryPop is playing is very un-scummish, and that less attention should be paid to her, is she possibly scum? Maybe, I dunno, NONE OF US know.

If I was scum? WHY would I EVER defend a fellow scum buddy? You think I'm that much of an idiot? Tbh, I think these "claims" your making against me are just filler for not posting enough. What supposed people are giving off scum vibes? Perhaps you can make a case against them? Because as far as I'm concerned you don't have anything to show for that comment.

Of course Berry is doing weird things, and I don't completely trust her (look below at my other comment)

I'm not attacking Mantis [/B ]for attacking Berry, I felt like they were displaying sus behavior for jumping to conclusions, based on Berry's noobish behavior.(which a lot of us have, I'll admit)

And if you would like to lynch me, go ahead. I hope I made these "claims" a little clearer for everyone.

This is Pickle's post about not being an idiot that puppy was talking about.

- - - Post Merge - - -

We can't protect Puppy. Our jailer is dead. Berrypop is a safe lynch if only because she's a huge distraction. At the worst , I think she'll flip geen townie but I really, really want scum today. It would be great if the detective would actually post something without roleclaiming. lol. I have a bad feeling they probably investigated dead Capella.

This is Pickle's post about not being an idiot that puppy was talking about.
For whatever reason? I just think the way BerryPop is playing is very un-scummish, and that less attention should be paid to her, is she possibly scum? Maybe, I dunno, NONE OF US know.

Berry should explain about this, here is the problem what if she is framed? She also need to defend I will vote for her as placeholder if there are some changes I will change my vote the day will end about 6 AM and I'm sleeping that time

Hey Farobi, I need you to post and vote!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did you get roleblocked again?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think you had doubts about Mr.Kisstoefur earlier. Do you think NikkiNikki is scum?

My fingers are pointing on NikkiNikki today. She has been kind of staying in the sidelines in in-a-pickle's lynch. I also find it most suspicious that you avoided sharing your thoughts on in-a-pickle in post #598, despite me making such a huge deal out of her.

If pickle flips scum it could be possible that both of them could be scum buddies

Also hat do you mean by this statement regarding puppy and Prayingmantis? I don't see how it'll relate tbh.

My fingers are pointing on NikkiNikki today. She has been kind of staying in the sidelines in in-a-pickle's lynch. I also find it most suspicious that you avoided sharing your thoughts on in-a-pickle in post #598, despite me making such a huge deal out of her.

Also hat do you mean by this statement regarding puppy and Prayingmantis? I don't see how it'll relate tbh.

Make sure to vote now. I don't want anymore modkills.

Okay everyone, I have a though! I want farobi to clear this for me
I like how everyone ignored this
I was a Townie in Newbie Mafia 1 and I got a roleblock PM despite having no actions.
Still reading some posts, but I was roleblocked tonight.
Okay on Day 2 fabori said he was roleblocked and on that day only two deaths happened. At that time there where 4 mafia. On Day 3 we have 2 death, but now we have 2 mafias which mean they can only kill 1 person, so the other kill must have been the serial killer. So I conclude that Farobi may be the serial killer who was roleblocked on night 1. That explain why there wasn't 3 deaths on Day 2 and now on Day 3 we have 2? Our vig died so there isn't the possibility of another, so I am sure there is a serial killer.

On that post I was thinking of what puppy have said about pickle possibly defending a sumbudie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want to hear everyones thoughts on this. I dont have much time to stay long I'll probably come back when there 2 or 4 hours left.

NikkiNikki I saw how you defended yourself when you were brought up for lynch in Frozen Mafia. You need to step up your game now if you want my lynch vote changed. This is your 5th Mafia game. You played in Newbie Mafia 1, Mean Girls, Frozen and Xcom . You are not a newbie in any way, shape or form.

NikkiNikki I saw how you defended yourself when you were brought up for lynch in Frozen Mafia. You need to step up your game now if you want my lynch vote changed. This is your 5th Mafia game. You played in Newbie Mafia 1, Mean Girls, Frozen and Xcom . You are not a newbie in any way, shape or form.

But have you seen how in those game I hardly say anything? and stay "under the radar? in this game though I want to be more outspoken I want to change my way of seeing things in mafia and I want to contribute more and let out my thoughts. I may have play 4 games before this one, but I want to improve. Also 4 games doesn't make me a pro player, I still feel like a newbie to be honest.

Okay on Day 2 fabori said he was roleblocked and on that day only two deaths happened. At that time there where 4 mafia. On Day 3 we have 2 death, but now we have 2 mafias which mean they can only kill 1 person, so the other kill must have been the serial killer. So I conclude that Farobi may be the serial killer who was roleblocked on night 1. That explain why there wasn't 3 deaths on Day 2 and now on Day 3 we have 2? Our vig died so there isn't the possibility of another, so I am sure there is a serial killer.

On that post I was thinking of what puppy have said about pickle possibly defending a sumbudie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I want to hear everyones thoughts on this. I dont have much time to stay long I'll probably come back when there 2 or 4 hours left.

NikkiNikki town and mafia both have a roleblocker. So I fail to see how your reasoning makes sense.

NikkiNikki town and mafia both have a roleblocker. So I fail to see how your reasoning makes sense.

But this game is a no pm game? so no one knows who is who and no one is alliance with anyone and everything has to be talked about in the thread. Either a townie or a mafia role block farobi

But have you seen how in those game I hardly say anything? and stay "under the radar? in this game though I want to be more outspoken I want to change my way of seeing things in mafia and I want to contribute more and let out my thoughts. I may have play 4 games before this one, but I want to improve. Also 4 games doesn't make me a pro player, I still feel like a newbie to be honest.

You actually have contributed as much here as you have in other games. I definitely don't see the passionate defense that you gave in Frozen here. To be honest you have inherited Mr.Kisstoefur's posts, so you have a much bigger hole to dig yourself out of ...

- - - Post Merge - - -

But this game is a no pm game? so no one knows who is who and no one is alliance with anyone and everything has to be talked about in the thread. Either a townie or a mafia role block farobi

You are assuming that Farobi told the truth. Farobi has played a ton of games. He knows what he is doing. In addition, you are assuming that both roleblockers used their night actions. There have been a lot of games recently where night actions have not been sent in. Exactly! This is a no pm game and there are no alliances. I still do not see how you decided Farobi was the Serial killer.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi BerryPop .You need to defend yourself now . You are an incredibly easy lynch today. Even if you are green , you are a huge distraction.

Hi guys, I just woke up. I have been wrong about other players roles, but I have this feeling that kisstopher was mafia. He didn't really post much, and now Nikki posts a lot. This is probably a difference in their playstyle, but it could mean that kiss was nervous about posting as mafia while Nikki wasn't.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay. I have looked and looked at this post, NikkiNikki and your reasoning still makes less than no sense to me. Could you please explain it to me ...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi guys, I just woke up. I have been wrong about other players roles, but I have this feeling that kisstopher was mafia. He didn't really post much, and now Nikki posts a lot. This is probably a difference in their playstyle, but it could mean that kiss was nervous about posting as mafia while Nikki wasn't.

BerryPop, Mr.Kisstoefur is not a nervous dude ever. Please defend yourself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Guys we have the majority online right now. Let's decide who to lynch.

I'm not sure if I should BW this one. It seems like there's stuff on Nikki/Kriss but I need to go in a minute

- - - Post Merge - - -

NikkiNikki I apologize.
I have caffeine in me now and I think you are right.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, can the roleblocker block the same person twice in a row?

PrayingMantis10 said:
Hi, can the roleblocker block the same person twice in a row?

No, they cannot.

Please Note
The Day/Night deadline has been pushed back by 1 hour to 12am BST (7pm EST). This will be in effect for the remainder of the game.

There are 9 hours and 51 minutes left to vote a candidate for the Day 3 lynch.

Last edited:
Back