• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia III: Captain Flint's Gold (Game Over/Town Wins)

Would it be a good idea to investigate Berrypop when NikkiNikki dies and flipped scum that os the time the dt will tell it to us thatberry flipped red after investigating something like that if you don't understand.

dt should investigate berry
If Nikki dies anf flipped red
dt will report if berry is scum if not it would be the best not to claim

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh what happen to Mashou27?

Mahoushoujo doesn't tend to post until much later in the day (around 6 or more hours from now).

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll consider making a case on berry

also, what do you guys think about tinytaylor?

Tinytaylor has posted a lot less than in former games but she gave us her schedule early on.. she's at camp most of the day.

- - - Post Merge - - -

She's been bandwagoning

there are 2 mafia left, one SK and seven of us total. That means less than half of us are scum. So it's up to mantis, me, the other two townies and Amelia to figure out who they are. So I think we may win.
So there are more than 2 townies left I think. Who are they?

there are 2 mafia left, one SK and seven of us total. That means less than half of us are scum. So it's up to mantis, me, the other two townies and Amelia to figure out who they are. So I think we may win.
So there are more than 2 townies left I think. Who are they?

Berry you didn't answer Waffle's question

Hey berry what do you think about honeyprince or NikkiNikki?

Tomorrow we might as well just lynch one of them. I think Nikki might be telling the truth as we have four (?) townies left.
It's only an estimate-
Oh wait the detective and roleblocker!!!!!
I can't believe I forgot!
We are the only townies left!
Nikki must be lying about being a townie unless she's a blue.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Berry you didn't answer Waffle's question

I did while you posted that
And honeyprince is not posting at all really, he could be scum.

Another question from berry
Did you read the whole convo or just no idea what you are doing so you stole people's ideas or bandwagon?

Waffles if I die make sure everybody votes please. The next lynch could be crucial for town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm outta here

It may seem like I am stealing ideas but I'm just agreeing. Although it may be a coincidence

I'm going to review Physics for summative test tomorrow and when the day comes we should discuss about this (problem with me is my time is GMT 8+

They would come back as mason. They are not a vanilla green townie.

- - - Post Merge - - -

LMAO. NikkiNikki you have played 5 games. You also played And Then There Were None..by Saruman (Jeremy). SERIAL KILLER please KILL NikkiNikki. Thank you

WE DONT EVER TALK ABOUT AND THEN THERE WERE NONE!!:mad:

Also why you want the serial killer to kill me? you want another dead townie? I have said before I have green blood in me. You and berrypop may have role claim and I believe you are 100% townie, but for berrypop not so much tbh

How can you say that you don't think berry is not a townie

In my opinion:
Do to the way she posts, she bandwagons most of the time, agree a lot with others which is not a bad thing, but it would be good she puts out more of her opinion. She isn't really trying to defend herself, even though she has said she doesn't know how to she could AT LEAST try. She may be a newbie, but she can try her hardest and tbh I am not seeing it, yes she post a lot but do her post hold any substances to help town? If I am wrong please tell me.

In my opinion:
Do to the way she posts, she bandwagons most of the time, agree a lot with others which is not a bad thing, but it would be good she puts out more of her opinion. She isn't really trying to defend herself, even though she has said she doesn't know how to she could AT LEAST try. She may be a newbie, but she can try her hardest and tbh I am not seeing it, yes she post a lot but do her post hold any substances to help town? If I am wrong please tell me.

Please look at Waffle's post count list.BeryPop has the 2nd highest amount. BerryPop has such a huge number because we always call her out.She does defend herself constantly but it's with confusing mishmash . She's a huge Distraction and has been from the very beginning. Yes she bandwagons as do several other players. She has managed to make every newbie mistake possible but the time to lynch her was days ago. Town can not afford to spill town blood now. NikkiNikki you stated Mr.Kisstoefur shouldn't be in Newbie Mafia. Well, I don't think you should be either. The case against Farobi was great. NikkiNikki you are Mafia Scum and you need to die.

Please look at Waffle's post count list.BeryPop has the 2nd highest amount. BerryPop has such a huge number because we always call her out.She does defend herself constantly but it's with confusing mishmash . She's a huge Distraction and has been from the very beginning. Yes she bandwagons as do several other players. She has managed to make every newbie mistake possible but the time to lynch her was days ago. Town can not afford to spill town blood now. NikkiNikki you stated Mr.Kisstoefur shouldn't be in Newbie Mafia. Well, I don't think you should be either. The case against Farobi was great. NikkiNikki you are Mafia Scum and you need to die.
Ah I see, but why the confusing mishmahs then?
Excuse me? and what make you believe that? I shouldn't be in newbie mafia? like i have said playing 4 or 5 games does not make me a pro player.

We didn't say that you are not allowed to play the game or you are "experienced" and you really have to be lynch or something. Well hey Kisstof, me and Farobi joined the game for fun going to say why I joined newbie because I don't wanna throw my tantrum in the game sometimes I take it too seriously (RIP IN PEACE ENGWISH). Everybody is welcome to join the game just chill.

Ah I see, but why the confusing mishmahs then?
Excuse me? and what make you believe that? I shouldn't be in newbie mafia? like i have said playing 4 or 5 games does not make me a pro player.

Sigh. Berrypop is a whackadoodle. Plain and simple. She really needs to read up on how Mafia is played . NikkiNikki you are a good active player and not a newbie. A lot of the other experienced players in this game tend to be on the very inactive side.. such as Capella that pops in to make a guest appearance and pops out. Farobi is infamous for being inactive (though really great in Newbie Mafia 1).

NikkiNikki if you aren't SCUM, I promise to never ever play Mafia again.

Farobi post suspicion about NikkiNikki

My fingers are pointing on NikkiNikki today. She has been kind of staying in the sidelines in in-a-pickle's lynch. I also find it most suspicious that you avoided sharing your thoughts on in-a-pickle in post #598, despite me making such a huge deal out of her.

If pickle flips scum it could be possible that both of them could be scum buddies

Also hat do you mean by this statement regarding puppy and Prayingmantis? I don't see how it'll relate tbh.

NikkiNikki's post #598
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...Gold-NIGHT-3&p=3419777&viewfull=1#post3419777

Did you just called Farobi sk to clear your suspicion or something? Because AFTER Farobi posted suspicion about you, well you didn't defend (unless I'm mistaken) you just post against Farobi and most of us are bandwagon in the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hush guys it's just a game you don't have to take it too seriously. there is no 1 million dollars reward xD

Back