• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT/NMT/IGB Conversions

What's your preferred trading currency?

• TBT (forum currency)

Votes: 135 29.7%
  • IGB (in game bells)

Votes: 84 18.5%
  • NMT (nook miles ticket)

Votes: 83 18.3%
  • A mixture

Votes: 147 32.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 1.1%

• Total voters
To be honest, I think it would be a lot easier if one bell bag (99k bells) was 1 TBT. Then, a million IGB (10 bags) would convert to 10 TBT. Plus, it is very easy to make TBT on here. Plus, the new villagers are ranging from 50 TBT to 150 TBT (which is a lot in my opinion). But, it's up to everyone else and how they perceive the economy I guess.

ive always found it quite crazy that you could participate in a single activity of the previous event, sell that collectible you get for 500 tbt, and trade that 500 tbt for 500M IGB. That just absolutely boggles my mind, but I guess its good for newer people to this site. Just participate in a single event and your set for trading on TBT basically forever

I just find it crazy how much people value TBT over the game currencies, but it doesn’t surprise me.

Back