• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT Signature Contest VOTING

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
The Bell Tree Signature Contest has returned!

With the launch of Animal Crossing City Folk days away, what better way to set off the release with a signature contest? Make any signature that contains any elements of an Animal Crossing game. Just a few rules though. It must be relevant to the theme and it must fit the forum signature limit.

As for a prize, nothing is official yet, however the possibility of receiving bells in AC: City Folk or getting to be in a possible video on the ACCityFolk channel is possible.

The deadline is November 25, so get started!_________________________________________________VOTING PROCESS:

Vote for your top two favorite signatures. The polls close November 30, so get your vote in! The signature that has the most votes by 11:59PM, Eastern Standard Time, November 30 will be the winner. Prizes are still being determined.

Bout time these started again :D

You all get to look forward to being beaten by me!

Sure, ignore my request... I'll be okay! *goes into a corner and cries*

Ugh. I might not enter. My finkheavy font doesn't want to work like it does for you guys or KingKombat. It's just plain black. It's not brown or yellow... :(

TK and DF...

I just don't know how I will survive this combined blow-up of awesome.

Help me.

ACsigentry.png

Best I can come up with.

Back