• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT Signature Contest VOTING

Sporge27 said:
Tortimersig.png

Well I just decided to make Tortimer a sig.... that lovable old dictator!
You used photochop. I reconize the filter,

Bacon Boy said:
Sporge27 said:
Tortimersig.png

Well I just decided to make Tortimer a sig.... that lovable old dictator!
You used photochop. I reconize the filter,
I have been busy!

besides it is a gimp filter, and there is the arrangement to consider, the filter just adds texture.

tried that already. I have a four year old mac. That only works with newer ones. I've tried it...

Oh, my mistake....

When Nate said limit of entries, I thought he meant in general, not by person. >.<

Each username, can only enter one signature. For those who've entered two, you'll need to choose one. Sorry for the confusion.

OddCrazyMe said:
Oh, my mistake....

When Nate said limit of entries, I thought he meant in general, not by person. >.<

Each username, can only enter one signature. For those who've entered two, you'll need to choose one. Sorry for the confusion.
Then I choose my second entry.

Yea, I'm not too good at using photoshop to make siggys or signatures or siggynatures or... etc...

Back