Giveaway TBT's and Spellectables

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAH LOL i hate coming off as rude.. i remember once i went to my friends to someone's girlfriend's house for halloween and they were all in the garage, her parents thought i was rude for not talking or looking at them :< LIKE SORRY

Oh my gosh same here, it sucks how people who are shy come across as rude, like that happens so often, it's like "we're not trying too damn it why you do this to me awkwardness"
And oh my gosh really? Ugh that must have sucked, people probably think I come across as rude too since it's hard for me to keep a convo going and keep eye contact.

entry! id love to receive the voodoo doll or tbt! thank you for considering, although its pretty sad you have to leave :0 :)lemon:)

Last edited:
Also happinessdelight, this is random but I always thought you seemed cool and wanted to talk to you lol, I didn't know how to approach you though ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to enter for the tbt c:

Yo Mink how are you? I feel like I haven't seen you around lately :eek:

ahh Roxi you changed your username?? cute ;)
also idk if i've ever said this but your OC is too adorable

I did yesh ^-^ wayyyy better now haha!

And thank you! I have turned into a massive art hoarder aha! x3

Oh my gosh same here, it sucks how people who are shy come across as rude, like that happens so often, it's like "we're not trying too damn it why you do this to me awkwardness"
And oh my gosh really? Ugh that must have sucked, people probably think I come across as rude too since it's hard for me to keep a convo going and keep eye contact.

ugh it has happened SO many times! sucks that that's a skill you need to learn for life though :lemon:

Also happinessdelight, this is random but I always thought you seemed cool and wanted to talk to you lol, I didn't know how to approach you though ;;

aww!! i think im pretty easy to approach though haha xD i reply to everyone

Last edited:
entering... trying to help my friend atm (her account was banned cause I logged into it) so yeah feeling kinda guilty haha

@Roxi: your signature is really cute :eek: I really like the mug art one ~

your sig is SUPER cute too i <3 Goldie as well...

Last edited:
My newest villager Puck moved in. The cycling for Grizzly out continues. This is the second time Henry wanted to move.

My newest villager Puck moved in. The cycling for Grizzly out continues. This is the second time Henry wanted to move.

aw Henry is cute too! I always get him confused with Prince though...and i don't like him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back